Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today (31577 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video) / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Royalty83(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2022
Utomi is more sound and better than OBI PANDORA

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Popemax(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2022
Vote and stop spewing trash
Focusmind:
Hungry Labour party will simply takes Peter Obi's money. I don't know who is advising this man. He is politically naive. So for his mind, he thinks say him go fit win the presidency
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by otokx(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2022
Mynd44:

3 party chairmen

Kindly name them.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Omo the shiet that I shat this morning was about 20 cm long. The very first time my shiet blocked the WC. I used a hanger to break it up inside the hole before it flushed.

A friend of mine invited me to a groove last night and I ate like a thief cos the meals were beyond sumptuous. God forgive that cook because he almost killed me with overfeeding last night.

This morning, the shiet refused to break. It came out like a train. Now, I can boldly tell you that I know what labour feels like.

Please, avoid Tinubu at all cost.
How did you come about this, you took the measure with a meter or scale rule?
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Alphagan(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2022
I'm certain SE delegates in Labour Party won't vote Obi, when he loses, his people will turn around to blame Yorubas for their self inflicted woes.

Predictable lot!
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:37am On May 30, 2022
No comment
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2022
Tonypens48:
Naija Youths, get your PVC now.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Take Charge of your future and that of your unborn kids.

The extension of voter registration would give more time for eligible Nigerians to exercise their right to participation during the 2023 and subsequent elections.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime,
God bless Nigeria.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
Is it not the same PVC that they use to vote buhari?What is the outcome?Misery,pain, hardships, unemployment, inflation, insecurity,etc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by ashawopikin(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2022
What if pat utomi win grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Lovetoglory(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2022
HiFive:
https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-pat-utomi-to-contest-labour-party-presidential-primary-on-monday/amp
You will come back and quote me: Pat Utomi will floor Obi at the primary. Watch out.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by altteemy: 7:40am On May 30, 2022
baretalk:
Both are good, but who stands a chance?
These are two men with potential but optics is what counts with the voters. The hurdle is wide.

If Pat does the Tambuwal move and steps down for Obi, a lot more eyes will look towards LP as something is about to happen. There is no point winning primaries only to lose the main elections.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by micflo28(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2022
I plead with the northerners to please give the igbos a chance through Peter Obi. You know how it feels to be cheated. Above the insults and rancours, we are still brothers and want a better nation. Other candidates want to come and loot more money after looting from public office to be rich. It’s painful having our children out of the universities for 4 months running. They have taken to crime and illicit acts. Let’s halt bad governance. We are all tired of bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by VIKTO83(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2022
Can we have a president from Labour Party, 1 or almost no senator from d Party, 2 or no Rep from d Party, No governor from d party.
Can this be possible?
Obi joining labour party was a good idea but d timing us what I'm yet to agree with.
Presidential elections are not won in 4years not to talk of less than 1year.
How long will it take him to convince my grandma in d villa who only knows about umbrella, broom and Cock as parties in Nigeria?

The so-called youths that one commentator above said will give him 40m votes will be busy following elections online. Some will be interested in taking selfies and posting online. Some will be busy with their Yahoo business on that day.
The elderly and women form the voting strength of our nation Nigeria and that's why the elderly keep ruling.

U can argue on this but the fact remains that it's how it is in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Tonypens48(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2022
jrusky:

Get your pvc, get your pvc pls the one we got in 2019 what is the outcome?

Bro I have my pvc but will not vote Labour ok. I'm a pdp and can not jump fence because of any nonsense person I will rather not vote at all than voting Labour or NNPP or apc or YUY or GGG craps ok. Sorry keep your campaign to yourself.

Na advise I give, I no force you na undecided

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by sonature1: 7:45am On May 30, 2022
Golan007:

Is this what you would have done?

Yes, I would have because I want to be a proud founding member of the party.

Let's be honest here: Can Pat Utomi win a gubernatorial election let alone a presidential one? Pat, I am afraid, has no real world experience of his political solutions. Companies prefer experienced people to fresh graduates for a reason.

If he doesn't want to step down, he should accept his defeat in good faith. Every new party hopes to attract big names.

For Peter Obi, a former governor and popular presidential hopeful, to join Labour Party, it's a win-win deal for the party and Mr. Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Nobody: 7:47am On May 30, 2022
danny086:
This is the best man for this country come 2023.... Make I go dust my PCV. PO u gat my vote.
. Wasting your time
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by emmy9500: 7:48am On May 30, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
Peter Obi ran arguably the best election campaign in Anambra (still) as far back as 2003.

"Are we cursed or are we the cause?"

I was a kid back then, but it was so good it reverberated everywhere...and everyone bought it.

Respect your manhood.

This is a presidential elections, you need local structure

Do you think the aboki in taraba is on Twitter or listen to arise news interview

Or the market woman in bere market in Ibadan will care to listen to what PO is saying, that is why structure is very important in a presidential election
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Dproperties: 7:50am On May 30, 2022
Dialpad:
Will the delegates of this party be represented from all local government in Nigeria?

Hope they will have transportation arrangements for all of them
no such party in my local government grin grin

Funny but that's the truth
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Egypt209: 7:50am On May 30, 2022
micflo28:
I plead with the northerners to please give the igbos a chance through Peter Obi. You know how it feels to be cheated. Above the insults and rancours, we are still brothers and want a better nation. Other candidates want to come and loot more money after looting from public office to be rich. It’s painful having our children out of the universities for 4 months running. They have taken to crime and illicit acts. Let’s halt bad governance. We are all tired of bad governance.

They're too hate filled at the moment.
Let's see what will happen in 40 years time
By then this generation of zombies would've been old.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Sarsaproko: 7:51am On May 30, 2022
Pat should step down nau..
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Advocate500: 7:53am On May 30, 2022
Nigeria is not ripe for obi style of leadership, those you are eager to rescue are still busy with the corrupt leaders that kept us in this quagmire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by TheExclusive: 7:54am On May 30, 2022
When I hear people say that a party has no structure, I ask myself, is it not people that will vote that are the structures?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by omoharry(f): 7:55am On May 30, 2022
Focusmind:
Hungry Labour party will simply takes Peter Obi's money. I don't know who is advising this man. He is politically naive. So for his mind, he thinks say him go fit win the presidency
You 4get that Obi does not spend money anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:55am On May 30, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

How did you come about this, you took the measure with a meter or scale rule?
i saw it. I can read measurements by sight
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Reality3080: 7:56am On May 30, 2022
gambia:
Labour party has no structure locally, its quite impossible to make a difference in the upcoming presidential election, thats just the simple truth.
peter obi fans are more of emotions than logical

They believe so much in lieing to themselves
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by DonWest16(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2022
gambia:
Are we voting for structures now? or the best candidate to move us forward.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Reality3080: 8:01am On May 30, 2022
Corporate2020:

If I use fowl language, you too use chicken language nah. I won't keep shut while an unfortunate serial thief ruin Nigeria like the current breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock and his assistant the fake Pastor.
peter obi can’t win

Accept that n move on,this was d same way we told u he stood no chance in pdp
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by giftygirl1(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2022
Una notice how many people wey de view dis tread right now?...
Omo PO is is our president! #periodt!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Realists(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2022
micflo28:

Peter Obi is still part of the rot in our system for as 8 years governor of a state, Anambra is not on the world map for manufacturing anything that is earning Nigeria forex, for even the innoson assembly plant use our form m to buy import those vehicles parts, for Nigerian assembly.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by FireUpNow(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2022
Sit-down-look na dog name oo
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2022
Obi might lose this again
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Golan007: 8:10am On May 30, 2022
sonature1:

Yes, I would have because I want to be a proud founding member of the party.

Let's be honest here: Can Pat Utomi win a gubernatorial election let alone a presidential one? Pat, I am afraid, has no real world experience of his political solutions. Companies prefer experienced people to fresh graduates for a reason.

If he doesn't want to step down, he should accept his defeat in good faith. Every new party hopes to attract big names.

For Peter Obi, a former governor and popular presidential hopeful, to join Labour Party, it's a win-win deal for the party and Mr. Obi.

Can Peter Obi win a presidential election?

grin
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by skinbaba(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2022
OBI na you we no. Best of luck Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo: Akarachi Amadi Arrested Over Hijacking Of Electoral Materials / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos) / Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.