Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around (1763 Views)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. / How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
In the past it was taboo for blackmen to date white women but today interracial love has come to stay.there is nothing more sensual than having a soft fair white skin by your side.we blackmen love the fair white beauty of a white girl and when a white girl smiles it keeps our blood boiling.the white girl is just so perfect and they are ready to stay with you through thick and thin unlike a naija girl who is only ready to stay with through the good times but when things becomes rough she runs away.a white girl would love you for what you are and not what you have unlike a naija girl who loves you for the material things you provide her be it blackberry,money or expensive clothes items grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by dealordea(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Gbam, another emotionally problem for our naija ladies, Lawd safe them
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by omega25red(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
[/quote][quote author=lefulefu link=topic=715235.msg8735251#msg8735251 date=1310928746]
In the past it was taboo for blackmen to date white women but today interracial love has come to stay.there is nothing more sensual than having a soft fair white skin by your side.we blackmen love the fair white beauty of a white girl and when a white girl smiles it keeps our blood boiling.the white girl is just so perfect and they are ready to stay with you through thick and thin unlike a naija girl who is only ready to stay with through the good times but when things becomes rough she runs away.a white girl would love you for what you are and not what you have unlike a naija girl who loves you for the material things you provide her be it blackberry,money or expensive clothes items grin grin grin
you should be matured enough to know better than to create unnecessary threads that create hatred and anger. you are such an attention seeker and i hope no one gives you any attention since your life is so boring. Show some respect for the women on this thread and most of all respect yourself.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
^
Dude, you actually just gave him attention. And ironically, so did I. Funny how that works.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by SarahMaria: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
smiley

Lefulefu,

you must be really in love wink
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by 190: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
^as i am in love with you angry angry
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by SarahMaria: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
shocked
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by 190: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
^ come into my world and let me show you the real and true meaning of love embarassed
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
SarahMaria:

smiley

Lefulefu,

you must be really in love wink
yes o
the love wey my oyibo girlfriend dey give me every time of the day dey really shack me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2011
omega25red:

you should be matured enough to know better than to create unnecessary threads that create hatred and anger. you are such an attention seeker and i hope no one gives you any attention since your life is so boring. Show some respect for the women on this thread and most of all respect yourself.
na wich one come be the hatred and anger sef? grin
abi na crime to be attracted to white girls? grin
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by SarahMaria: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
190: I am not good today, no jokes ok undecided

lefulefu: I am glad to hear that smiley
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by 190: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
SarahMaria:

190: I am not good today, no jokes ok undecided

lefulefu: I am glad to hear that smiley
embarassed embarassed
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by MMM2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
op

i thought u re a g-ay angry
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by xxcarolxx(f): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Lefulefu, Think you need to stop with these threads, honestly speaking sounds like you have just stepped off a plane from 9ja,
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by african1(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2011
Go swollow a pill!! nobody really cares for your problems.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Mobinga: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
Yes, and two weeks later they accuse you of rape, file for divorce, you end up in jail, deported or committing suicide.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by xxcarolxx(f): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
Mobinga:

Yes, and two weeks later they accuse you of violation, file for divorce, you end up in jail, deported or committing suicide.
Where did you get that info from
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Mobinga: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Where did you get that info from
No where, its an observation.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by xxcarolxx(f): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
Mobinga:

No where, its an observation.
Which i would say is untrue, !!
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by pleep(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2011
Efulefu I don't think anyone appreciates your silly threads, white or black.

Your just making things worse.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by MrsChima(f): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2011
LMAO@someone's observation BE UNTRUE. grin grin grin SMH.

I see someone got their little wee kini sucked. lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
M M M:

op

i thought u re a g-ay angry
na i love puzzy grin
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by tpia5: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^that doesnt mean you're not gaay.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
grin lefulefu how do u manage ur white girlfriend sef?
you know white girls dont bath and they dont know how to cook either grin
It had be better u date an indian or hispanic girl if u wanna date out of your race.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

^^that doesnt mean you're not gaay.
tpia love did you miss me? cheesy
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
tom28:

grin lefulefu how do u manage your white girlfriend sef?
It had be better u date an indian or hispanic girl if u wanna date out of your race.
my oyibo gf showers three times in a day grin
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by ShyOne(f): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
Mobinga:

Yes, and two weeks later they accuse you of violation, file for divorce, you end up in jail, deported or committing suicide.

When is the last time that "we women" on NL have told you the "kind of wonderful that you are?" Such an intelligent man that's our Mobinga. grin

lefulefu:

vomits
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by MrsChima(f): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
Mobinga:

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY. In UK alone, NIGERIAN MEN ARE BEING THROWN IN PRISON or deported when they do not kiss the WHITE women's asses.

They flocks to Nigerian men in UK and then cry rape when Nigerian men rejects them.

I know I ruffled some feathers. Gotta keep it real.
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by tpia5: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
In UK alone, NIGERIAN MEN ARE BEING THROWN IN PRISON or deported when they do not kiss the WHITE women's asses

really?

they tend to kiss the azzes even without being asked to, so are you sure they didnt?
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by 195(f): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
Aoooooo Tpia!! angry angry
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by MrsChima(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

really?

they tend to kiss the azzes even without being asked to, so are you sure they didnt?

Of course there are Nigerian men that are kissing asses to get what they want.  I am talking about the ONES THAT AREN'T. 

Lawd, I must be sick today.  NOT ALL NIGERIAN MEN ARE THAT DESPERATE!  If anyone quote me I will deny it!  angry angry

Especially YOU, KOYOKE! angry
Re: Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around by 195(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
tom28:

grin lefulefu how do u manage your white girlfriend sef?

Bro I agree to disagree

One of mine is skilled in egusi and vegetable and ogbono soup

the other is skilled in pasta

So its not all whites who cant cook 9ja dishes  angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara / Why Does This Always Happen To Me? / Hong Kong Business Tycoon Offers $64,000,000 To His Lesbian Daughter Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.