Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Delay Pregnancy After Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delay Pregnancy After Wedding (1359 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by giddy10(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2022
I have been married for about 2 month now. Yesterday my wife saw her second period after our wedding and even though marriage is chiefly about companionship frankly, we both felt bad. Do you think it is time to become worried about delay conception? For the married ones, pls was conception in your marriage immediate or delayed? Did you use any treatment (for both male and female) to finally get it?

2 Likes

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Jay5mie: 10:28am On May 30, 2022
Op, you no know wetin God de do for you.

How people still bring children into this messed up world all because of selfishness still baffles me. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by oluomo2013: 10:32am On May 30, 2022
Relax your mind first, its too early for worries about conception for a marriage of just two months.
Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by tayo60(f): 10:54am On May 30, 2022
Pregnancy comes at God's time. Relax your mind, two months is too early to be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by lawrenzooo: 11:04am On May 30, 2022
Its too early to start worrying dont allow it sap Joy out of your marriage. If its becoming an issue you both should see a Doctor who would run a test to ascertain that you both a medically ok. Once that is confirm just keep Having fun with your wife. Pregnancy would come when it would come.
Enjoy
Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by frozen70(f): 11:23am On May 30, 2022
giddy10:
I have been married for about 2 month now. Yesterday my wife saw her second period after our wedding and even though marriage is chiefly about companionship frankly, we both felt bad. Do you think it is time to become worried about delay conception? For the married ones, pls was conception in your marriage immediate or delayed? Did you use any treatment (for both male and female) to finally get it?

I beg you in the name of God, don't be too fast so that you won't put yourself into a race

God programs every thing we do and his timing remains the best

It's too early for crying out loud

What if the fault is from you or do you think you are OK simply because you get erection

Don't put that woman into tension mode

Pickin go tire you soon
Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Blunttruth: 11:27am On May 30, 2022
giddy10:
If you are both over 35,wait till six months then seek help from a gynecologist. If you are under 35 and anxious,wait a year. If you go to a hospital before these times they will ask you to come back. Meanwhile, time intercourse.to be every other day. Then your wife can be taking any good preconception vitamin to help boost her chances. Good luck
Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Nonexisting: 12:10pm On May 30, 2022
Jay5mie:
Op, you no know wetin God de do for you.

How people still bring children into this messed up world all because of selfishness still baffles me. angry angry
You mean after they done marry finish, they should just be fuccking without having children? E be like your brain still need resetting. Oya take am again for the second time today. angry

1 Like

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Jay5mie: 12:30pm On May 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
You mean after they done marry finish, they should just be fuccking without having children? E be like your brain still need resetting. Oya take am again for the second time today. angry

Shey dem send you ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Ishilove: 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
Just two months? Better don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure

2 Likes

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Qatar2022: 1:42pm On May 30, 2022
giddy10:
It's very very too early bro

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Orobokibo1: 1:45pm On May 30, 2022
Always test the vehicle before you buy it. That being said, ensure you eat good fruits and products high in zinc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Brooke60(f): 5:23pm On May 30, 2022
Mine was a year after and that was our plan.

You people should enjoy secks without that conception worry. If not, it will change your mind and affect your secks life.

1 Like

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Oksman(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
tayo60:
Pregnancy comes at God's time. Relax your mind, two months is too early to be worried.

It's not too early please. It all depends on if the lady has been on any form of contraception before now and how old the lady is. As you can see, the guy did not not marry for companionship but rather for procreation grin

1 Like

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by DontBullshitMe: 7:23pm On May 30, 2022
Procreation. Procreation. Procreation.

Can't you find happiness in your own being?

1 Like

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by JejelifeNG: 4:57am On May 31, 2022
2 months and you are already complaining?

1 Like

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Threesha(f): 4:58am On May 31, 2022
giddy10:
This too early it after a year before you can conclude, meanwhile both of you should relax and make uncontrollably love.

2 Likes

Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by suzyberry(f): 6:04am On May 31, 2022
You start worrying after a year of regular sex. You can get some folic acid and pre natal vitamins for your wife to use, it will help.
Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Das1mama: 9:39am On May 31, 2022
Wow i remember when i use to be a baller, Every football games are scheduled to be played in 90mins, and no one or teams has ever scored in d whole periods or time of the game, some score early goals in d first half of the game while some during second half, and u haven't even played quarter and u complaining already, Op keep shooting either long distance or close distance until u score a goal or more. Good luck bro.
Re: Delay Pregnancy After Wedding by Rhozabeth(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
This too early it after a year before you can conclude, meanwhile both of you should relax and make uncontrollably love.
Its certainly too early to worry! I agree with u! They should also not let anxiety get the better of them! They shud relax and know that there no problem and enjoy their union!

(1) (Reply)

Is My Husband A Cheater? / If Your Mother Were The Bread Winner / Would You Allow Your Randy Gynaecologist Friend To Be Your Wife's Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.