Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) (41794 Views)

EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Princesaha: 1:16pm On May 30, 2022
kuntash:
Why the guy dey in uniform na if he must work in that place ?

are they not following the trend ?
They were many but others ran away.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:

Ok.

Anambra is competing with Kaduna for who bad pass.
oga they don't kill sporadicly like this in Kaduna.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Golan007: 1:21pm On May 30, 2022
Navalsadiq:

I didn't want to go into a debate with that guy.

If he thinks Kaduna is terrible, I'm assuming he wants Anambra to be the same.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by sirSixtus(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.

Do you think at all? So when Boko Haram were killing soldiers and security personnels why didn't you ask that all security personnels be withdrawn from Brono state?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Lazenby007(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.

What do you think you are calling for?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by kingyakos: 1:23pm On May 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Anambra should be declared state of emergency now sad shocked angry

After Borno, Kaduna, Kano, Niger, Yobe, Taraba, Benue
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Rawtruth1: 1:24pm On May 30, 2022
Those perverts and terrorists sympathizers, food don done. You rejoice that terrorists are killing your brothers in the forces and cry marginalization later, is it the dead Igbo policemen your unknown gunmen are killing that will rise again to be future inspector General of police in Nigeria or be among the security management of Nigeria?

Worry not, the rain will get to everyone. It's already wetting everybody. Very soon, it's gets to your door. What goes around comes around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Joeyfizzo: 1:25pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

there is Human faces in ur skull ...u nonesense ESN social media member
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:

I didn't want to go into a debate with that guy.

If he thinks Kaduna is terrible, I'm assuming he wants Anambra to be the same.
don't mind the muron.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Idiko1: 1:28pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

Then you guys should be ready to tag FIFA, UEFA when the security operatives arrive in town.

You guys want to be doing hide and seek in a tiny SE landmass, we shall see

The same tiny landmass wants out of the big-ass land called Nigeria; you shiver like dry leaf. I guess you realize Republic of Niger is, at least, one and half times bigger than Nigeria. Niger is a dream come true for most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by tutudesz: 1:28pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Another advertisement killing, an experienced crime analyst will tell you that.

The people who overpowers a police team are not your usual two kobo cheap criminals. These guys have enough training to become confident to take on an armed police team.

The people who shoots people on the head wants maximum impact, something to sell the headline and draw shocked responses. They want to announce it via their pictures that a region is unsafe.

The quick and immediate posting of crime pictures online tells the rest of the story, someone is out to paint a region as bad.
Your foolishness is beyond this world O! So headshots translate to advance training I guess Cultists who shoots other Cultists are highly trained
So quick posting of pictures in a digital age/social media age is out to paint a Region bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by jehoha696(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2022
If after killing security agents,as no more police,army nd the rest military nd paramilitaries....watin go cum happen,how many will dey kill,how many do dey want to kill..., its lyk diz pple ren't ready yet to tackle diz ugm...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Unshackled: 1:30pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Fool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Unshackled: 1:34pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

The people who overpowers a police team are not your usual two kobo cheap criminals. These guys have enough training to become confident to take on an armed police team.

The people who shoots people on the head wants maximum impact, something to sell the headline and draw shocked responses. They want to announce it via their pictures that a region is unsafe.

The quick and immediate posting of crime pictures online tells the rest of the story, someone is out to paint a region as bad.
I am sure you decried the presidential assertion that the Fulani terrorists were strangers!

And yes, the perpetrators of violence in south East are strangers even when IPOB have vowed to destroy anyone who oppose them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Idiko1: 1:34pm On May 30, 2022
Royalty83:

Simon Ekpa has successfully formatted your brain

It is funny to read hate filled crap because a group of people do no longer want to be compatriot to certain goons. Nigeria must be disintegrated, period.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Hapuruchukwu(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2022
��� the killings are just too much.
Sending lives to premature grave to pass messages isn't just doing the world any good.
So pathetic it's what it is in the world this days.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Idiko1: 1:37pm On May 30, 2022
Marsh104:
Oh God of Mercy! What do those guys take human life for? No regards any more for human life?

Can't Nnamdi Kanu write these people a letter from the prison asking them to stop this rubbish?

Anybody who opposes the self-determination struggle of another person is not qualified to be a human of anything.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Princesaha: 1:39pm On May 30, 2022
Navalsadiq:
More people have died in violent attacks and killings in Kaduna this year than all the Eastern states combined.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Emmanuel909090: 1:43pm On May 30, 2022
This is unfair
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by mrkings84(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2022
Kudos to the unknown gunmen. They are trying. Since our leaders have decided to make the country unsafe for some, let be unsafe for all.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by AroOkigbo(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

While Buhari goes ahead and give them their Biafra

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
Nigeria needs sophisticated special forces.

Fvcking crap

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Charly68: 1:52pm On May 30, 2022
We are praying that should unveil those tagged as unknown in Jesus name.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:00pm On May 30, 2022
very bad.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by ThinkSmarter: 2:06pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

And that will be a big plus to the secessionists agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by TechBIogger: 2:06pm On May 30, 2022
Makers49:
I always pass through that road when traveling to my village,this policemen are something else,they will cause a huge gridlock,and will be collecting money from motorists,it serves them right
na God go punish your useless father and your ashawo mama for this rubbish you post.
you'll bury your family member this year unless you take down this rubbish you posted.. mark my words
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:08pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Isn't that your propaganda mission? Why showcase one killing in Anambra and hide the 50 people slaughtered in Kaduna last week? The media is playing a script.

Buharri condemns killings in Anambra and doesn't mention the 72 people killed in Katsina? That's a script.

Thank you my brother!

I’ve said it on this forum before that all these murders and heightened spate of insecurity in the south-east WILL NOT END UNTIL BUHARI AND HIS BLOODTHIRSTY GOONS LEAVE POWER, OR IPOB DENOUNCES AND ABANDONS THE CALL FOR SECESSION!

Their aims are to try and demarket the south-east and deal with the ‘annoying nyamuree’ for daring to agitate for secession….try to ‘justify’ to the Int’l community the ‘terrorist’ tag they pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB….and possibly this could also be aimed at trying to make the region unsafe and ungovernable in the run up to the 2023 presidential elections!

I also feel this could have something to do with some malevolent and evil forces not wanting Soludo to have the time and peace to implement his vision for Anambra state…and this could be seen in the way obstacles (including murder) were placed in the way of his eventual emergence as governor! Notice how all the marksmen, assassins, and throat-cutters that were initially terrorising Imo, all now seem to have relocated to Anambra!? What drives them in this case is plain hatred and a feeling they’re ‘superior’ to Ndigbo and Soludo turning Anambra into a Dubai….an oasis of peace, prosperity and development while their own regions stew in their own self-imposed poverty and insecurity, is something their superiority complex over Ndigbo will not let them live with! They know what Soludo is capable of…and together with the entrepreneurial ingenuity of Ndigbo, his vision for the state could actually be realised to a good degree….Nigerias’ warped and anti-Igbo political-economy notwithstanding!

I equally said Ndigbo have no business sharing the same country with the Fulani in particular and the entire muslim core north in general! We can NEVER have the peace and full use of our own human and natural resources to progress at the kinda pace we want and which God has destined for us while sharing the same country with these people! Their way of thinking, values and culture are antithetical to all we stand for and believe in!

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by pointblank247(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Isn't that your propaganda mission? Why showcase one killing in Anambra and hide the 50 people slaughtered in Kaduna last week? The media is playing a script.

Buharri condemns killings in Anambra and doesn't mention the 72 people killed in Katsina? That's a script.
the hijacking of Nigeria by bubu is a crime against humanity
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

And who else is that person if not Kanu and IPOB?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by matm: 2:24pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Joezinho post=113308424]With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.

Withdrawal of security operatives means Biafran declaration.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by matm: 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Joezinho post=113308424]With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.

Withdrawal of security operatives translates to Biafran declaration which Nig govt will not accept

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inauguration This Picture Explains Buhari Struggle ( Photo ) / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.