Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) (41811 Views)

EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Lovelife433(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2022
Yet Pandora thief obi peter want to be president. Bastard ipob bigs.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by NaijaCars4sale: 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by olisaEze(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
BKayy:

Hahahaha is this what you managed to come up with after your research?

There is clearly difference between original and gossip.

First of all, I made reference to Okonjo pertaining birthing of the name "Anioma" to refer to Western Igboland and campaign by those that conjoined the name to reintegrate the place back with their kith and Kin in Eastern Region not in regards to Ekumeku.

Learn to understand before countering.

On the part of Ekumeku, it was strictly trade and political independence. Intra clan Power tussle was introduced by the British at intervals to break the unity of the clans and communities participating in the guerilla warfare.
No wonder why you are confused. You started your story from the middle of their misinformation, thereby rendering your understanding of the event useless.

Once again, Read to Understand.

There is nothing like "Anioma Heritage". Until 1951, Anioma as a name to refer to place was not existing and the motive for coining the name was not to separate or bring about the emergence or a new ethnicity/nation or autonomy but REINTEGRATE

That’s a whole lot of gibberish you’re spewing here. Also, you obviously don’t understand the difference between a clan and a kingdom hence the need to branch into British pre-colonial tactics as if that is what the point of order is. Pls try and enlighten yourself better on the subject, the heroes of the Ekumeku war have nothing in common with the unknown gunmen of the SE. They neither killed nor terrorized their own.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Farid24224(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Christian piss!! angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Golan007: 7:26pm On May 30, 2022
Kay2022:
I intend to visit Aguata local government in a Few days.. Is it safe to visit at this time?

Just tell us your escapade when you return.

I wish you well.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by ponishah: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Another advertisement killing, an experienced crime analyst will tell you that.

The people who overpowers a police team are not your usual two kobo cheap criminals. These guys have enough training to become confident to take on an armed police team.

The people who shoots people on the head wants maximum impact, something to sell the headline and draw shocked responses. They want to announce it via their pictures that a region is unsafe.

The quick and immediate posting of crime pictures online tells the rest of the story, someone is out to paint a region as bad.
You guys gradually became insane and dangerously delusional, just because you are bent on deceiving people and covering ipob.
You are just sick, keep it up until it gets to you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by ponishah: 7:56pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

That will be against the narrative, they want more officers killed so they can blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
Who wants more officers killed?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by ponishah: 7:59pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Isn't that your propaganda mission? Why showcase one killing in Anambra and hide the 50 people slaughtered in Kaduna last week? The media is playing a script.

Buharri condemns killings in Anambra and doesn't mention the 72 people killed in Katsina? That's a script.
Stop your childish propaganda, you are losing it
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by ponishah: 8:04pm On May 30, 2022
BKayy:
So after faking their own UGM, the real ones still resumed their operation and took down a force man.

Hmmmm, they must be really confused as to what kind of humans these people are. If they know the history of the people of that region, they would have known that all those political assassinations, Civilian terrorism etc won't stop the resolution of those real UGM.

They should study Ekumeku.
What is there study about ekumeku?
After ekumeku, you became slaves and till now you can't even win ordinary presidential election
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Bigpat: 8:07pm On May 30, 2022
Makers49:
I always pass through that road when traveling to my village,this policemen are something else,they will cause a huge gridlock,and will be collecting money from motorists,it serves them right
From your judgement, causing gridlock means they deserve to die and because it is the road to your village and they are obviously your brothers you support evil, you may even be part of them, don't worry the same fate very soon will befall you and your miserable generation. Say Amen ASAP
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by T9ksy(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:
Survive Saturday, Sunday and Monday in Anambra and give testimony on Tuesday........

............ and become a victim on Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by McStoic(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
Golan007:
Survive Saturday, Sunday and Monday in Anambra and give testimony on Tuesday.

Hmmmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by BKayy: 1:10am On May 31, 2022
olisaEze:

That’s a whole lot of gibberish you’re spewing here. Also, you obviously don’t understand the difference between a clan and a kingdom hence the need to branch into British pre-colonial tactics as if that is what the point of order is. Pls try and enlighten yourself better on the subject, the heroes of the Ekumeku war have nothing in common with the unknown gunmen of the SE. They neither killed nor terrorized their own.
You are like the full package of foolishness, ignorance and bold stupidity. I doubt you think before you type. Probably you allow the stupidity in you take control while your fingers follow the flow.
What does a fool like you with no knowledge of the difference between a nation and a name coined for a movement like "Anioma" know about a clan and kingdom? Don't just expose your foolishness further.

With no interest to go into history because I doubt that your little mind can comprehend it, even though there is nothing I will gain from educating a fool.
Ekumeku Guerrilla warfare is known in history as a war to preserve political independence in Western Igboland and it featured ambush of Colonial personnels

The real UGM (there is fake/political arranged ones to taint the original that kill civilians and later give statements upon arrest but has never ever been convicted) on the other hand is seen as a war of Independence also include ambush of Occupying personnel (in this case Nigerian Police and Military).

Personally I know someone as foolish like you never cared to ask yourself why the UGM that gave confessions e.g Onye army that has been arrested more than 3 times haven't been tried or convicted. If you have, you would have known that there is real and fake UGM.

The only difference between Ekumeku and what some people call UGM is that in the case of Ekumeku, Western Igboland has not been conquered yet while in UGM, the guerrilla fighters are tormenting the occupying personnel with aim to liberate just like all the "war of Independence" witnessed in the world before
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by showafrica(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2022
jimyjames:

When will the security operatives arrive? Is the one laying there on the road a criminal?

I remember when the first attack on police/soldiers in SE happened, you all didn't allow people to rest, shouting ipob Don by market, operation python dance reload bla bla bla, my friend the Nigerian Army/police are ordery humans with guns, and the unarmed Igbos the once killed are now armed too, gone are those days when Igbos were forced to drink and swim in mud waters

I tell people that this is just reaction. The 3rd law of motion applies in every thing that will do.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by olisaEze(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2022
BKayy:

You are like the full package of foolishness, ignorance and bold stupidity. I doubt you think before you type. Probably you allow the stupidity in you take control while your fingers follow the flow.
What does a fool like you with no knowledge of the difference between a nation and a name coined for a movement like "Anioma" know about a clan and kingdom? Don't just expose your foolishness further.

With no interest to go into history because I doubt that your little mind can comprehend it, even though there is nothing I will gain from educating a fool.
Ekumeku Guerrilla warfare is known in history as a war to preserve political independence in Western Igboland and it featured ambush of Colonial personnels

The real UGM (there is fake/political arranged ones to taint the original that kill civilians and later give statements upon arrest but has never ever been convicted) on the other hand is seen as a war of Independence also include ambush of Occupying personnel (in this case Nigerian Police and Military).

Personally I know someone as foolish like you never cared to ask yourself why the UGM that gave confessions e.g Onye army that has been arrested more than 3 times haven't been tried or convicted. If you have, you would have known that there is real and fake UGM.

The only difference between Ekumeku and what some people call UGM is that in the case of Ekumeku, Western Igboland has not been conquered yet while in UGM, the guerrilla fighters are tormenting the occupying personnel with aim to liberate just like all the "war of Independence" witnessed in the world before

Plenty talk and no sense is the sum total of all this lengthy gibberish you wrote up there. There is no need for a special mind to comprehend history, except for mentally challenged kids like you who can’t trace their roots beyond their father’s fathers. First educate yourself about your people who are actually being slaughtered in the streets by their own so called 'liberators' before attempting to educate others about theirs. It’ll help you be less of a pawn in the power games of mischievous men.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by BKayy: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2022
olisaEze:

Plenty talk and no sense is the sum total of all this lengthy gibberish you wrote up there. There is no need for a special mind to comprehend history, except for mentally challenged kids like you who can’t trace their roots beyond their father’s fathers. First educate yourself about your people who are actually being slaughtered in the streets by their own so called 'liberators' before attempting to educate others about theirs. It’ll help you be less of a pawn in the power games of mischievous men.
Here comes more rants from a deranged fool that doesn't know the difference between a nation and movement. Speaking of knowledge of history and roots, I am the one that identify as Igbo while you identify as "Anioma" that was coined in 1951 of which I am sure your grandfather father was born before that (1951). So who among us can't trace his lineage past his grandfather? The answer is obvious.

For the record I never expected a simpleton like you to understand my posts. It is actually for other people that might read it, not you.

So according to you IPOB is killing Igbo civilians to prove what?

Did you bother to ask yourself that question? Or were you expecting the powers that hold Nigeria to say "sure, you can go" when IPOB demanded for liberation?

Or were you expecting them to sit and watch as IPOB's ESN attain Saint status in Igboland based on their accomplishments against sponsored Fulani Herdsmen?

My dear you are the most shallow simpleton I have ever seen on this forum.

You expect an action to go without reaction. Senseless.

So you haven't heard the term "False Flag" before? You simpleton

One thing you ordinary Nigerian media brainwashed fool should do is try and meet anybody from the East, in particular Imo State or Abia around you and ask him the situation in Okigwe axis, corner him by the side and use Igbo, if you can speak it and ask him how many communities are now under the control of Fulani with the help of Military there. How frequent the kidnapping is there. How they pay ransoms, and the language they use to communicate with the abductors. Finally, how much they pay the Hausa translator they use to negotiate the ransom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room / Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.