Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) (41809 Views)

EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by gassbee: 2:27pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

That will be against the narrative, they want more officers killed so they can blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
who do u think those killers are acting on behalf of. You r tryin to run away from d glaring truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Newton2024: 2:27pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Igbojew: 2:28pm On May 30, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Breaking! Unknown Gunmen Attack Market In Onicha Enugu Ezike.

Unknown gunmen have invaded a market in Onicha Enugu Ezike and destroyed goods and foodstuffs for transacting business on Biafra heroes day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZxRovJDEk4

http://pic.twitter.com/8bWfpq41VB
But why is it that people don't learn.Today that is not just sit at home but Biafra Heroes and Heroeness day that market open in Igbo land,nawaaa for those people........I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Igbojew: 2:32pm On May 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Anambra should be declared state of emergency now sad shocked angry
Let State of emergency first declare thoughout the Northern region that have been ravaged by terrorism before you people contemplate on declaring State of emergency on peaceful South East.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by 43Ronin: 2:39pm On May 30, 2022
baretalk:
IG should order the immediate withdrawal of all police in Southeast... Nigeria don't even have enough police.

That means seeding the region to UGM? That would be a grave mistake by the FG. Bro this thing is not hard nau, can't they use intelligence to track tis people. because conventional warfare can never win gurellia war

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Success900(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2022
Makers49:
I always pass through that road when traveling to my village,this policemen are something else,they will cause a huge gridlock,and will be collecting money from motorists,it serves them right
but if that police mab where to be your family member, would you have said so?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by baretalk: 2:49pm On May 30, 2022
43Ronin:

That means seeding the region to UGM? That would be a grave mistake by the FG. Bro this thing is not hard nau, can't they use intelligence to track tis people. because conventional warfare can never win gurellia war
They have home support, the police have families too. Maybe the people will decide after being alone with them for a week.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by negro77: 2:50pm On May 30, 2022
Igbojew:
But why is it that people don't learn.Today that is not just sit at home but Biafra Heroes and Heroeness day that market open in Igbo land,nawaaa for those people........I am that Igbojew
I tire
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by negro77: 2:52pm On May 30, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Breaking! Unknown Gunmen Attack Market In Onicha Enugu Ezike.

Unknown gunmen have invaded a market in Onicha Enugu Ezike and destroyed goods and foodstuffs for transacting business on Biafra heroes day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZxRovJDEk4

Haha
Foolish men …

http://pic.twitter.com/8bWfpq41VB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by olamike02: 3:00pm On May 30, 2022
IPOB /ESN TERRORISTS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by kingsceedon(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

So causing gridlock and extortion warrant death?

Shame on all the supporters of the miscreants UGM

This jobless guy should go and join Nigeria police or soldier, we need more people in that forces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by kingsceedon(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

And yet this same clown set of people will be calling northerners illiterates. See how educated people are boldly supporting evil.

Shame on their empty skulls

You reason more like an illiterate than those northerners, if not, why should you accuse somebody or group of people without proper investigation, like I told you earlier, go and join Nigeria police or soldier, your mates are there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by 88natzy(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

After Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara, and Borno.

This does not validate that the South East is peaceful. How do you crime and arson apologist think by fielding unknown gunmen to outrun security architectures will bring peace. I am Igbo, and I won't support these killings. It's absurd, bad and condeminable.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by successmatters(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Thank you my brother!

I’ve said it on this forum before that all these murders and heightened spate of insecurity in the south-east WILL NOT END UNTIL BUHARI AND HIS BLOODTHIRSTY GOONS LEAVE POWER, OR IPOB DENOUNCES AND ABANDONS THE CALL FOR SECESSION!

Their aims are to try and demarket the south-east and deal with the ‘annoying nyamuree’ for daring to agitate for secession….try to ‘justify’ to the Int’l community the ‘terrorist’ tag they pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB….and possibly this could also be aimed at trying to make the region unsafe and ungovernable in the run up to the 2023 presidential elections!

I also feel this could have something to do with some malevolent and evil forces not wanting Soludo to have the time and peace to implement his vision for Anambra state…and this could be seen in the way obstacles (including murder) were placed in the way of his eventual emergence as governor! Notice how all the marksmen, assassins, and throat-cutters that were initially terrorising Imo, all now seem to have relocated to Anambra!? What drives them in this case is plain hatred and a feeling they’re ‘superior’ to Ndigbo and Soludo turning Anambra into a Dubai….an oasis of peace, prosperity and development while their own regions stew in their own self-imposed poverty and insecurity, is something their superiority complex will not all them to live with! They know what Soludo is capable of…and together with the entrepreneurial ingenuity of Ndigbo, his vision for the state could actually be realised to a good degree….Nigerias’ warped and anti-Igbo political-economy notwithstanding!

I equally said Ndigbo have no business sharing the same country with the Fulani in particular and the entire muslim core north in general! We can NEVER have the peace and full use of our own human and natural resources to progress at the kinda pace we want and which God has destined for us while sharing the same country with these people! Their way of thinking, values and culture are antithetical to all we stand for and believe in!

I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by ssoofftt(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by MrCover: 3:47pm On May 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by emezuo17: 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Another advertisement killing, an experienced crime analyst will tell you that.

The people who overpowers a police team are not your usual two kobo cheap criminals. These guys have enough training to become confident to take on an armed police team.

The people who shoots people on the head wants maximum impact, something to sell the headline and draw shocked responses. They want to announce it via their pictures that a region is unsafe.

The quick and immediate posting of crime pictures online tells the rest of the story, someone is out to paint a region as bad.
. One of the few smart and objective minds on this forum. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by InvertedHammer: 3:55pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Another advertisement killing, an experienced crime analyst will tell you that.

The people who overpowers a police team are not your usual two kobo cheap criminals. These guys have enough training to become confident to take on an armed police team.

The people who shoots people on the head wants maximum impact, something to sell the headline and draw shocked responses. They want to announce it via their pictures that a region is unsafe.

The quick and immediate posting of crime pictures online tells the rest of the story, someone is out to paint a region as bad.
/
I am not sure that you have passed any of these checkpoints. Do those policemen look like they are interested in security? A certain police station in Abia State had two beautiful police ladies standing in front of the station begging money from motorists without even a catapult. Those beautiful smiles will make you drop something. Now imagine such a risk in these trying times for just N100.

/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by jimyjames(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

Then you guys should be ready to tag FIFA, UEFA when the security operatives arrive in town.

You guys want to be doing hide and seek in a tiny SE landmass, we shall see
When will the security operatives arrive? Is the one laying there on the road a criminal?

I remember when the first attack on police/soldiers in SE happened, you all didn't allow people to rest, shouting ipob Don by market, operation python dance reload bla bla bla, my friend the Nigerian Army/police are ordery humans with guns, and the unarmed Igbos the once killed are now armed too, gone are those days when Igbos were forced to drink and swim in mud waters

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by emezuo17: 3:56pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:

Untimely Death awaits UGM and their sympathizers.

Can I hear you say Amen
. Amen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Bishopino: 3:57pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Isn't that your propaganda mission? Why showcase one killing in Anambra and hide the 50 people slaughtered in Kaduna last week? The media is playing a script.

Buharri condemns killings in Anambra and doesn't mention the 72 people killed in Katsina? That's a script.
So do you want to be like Kaduna?
Onye gbûrû nwanne ya abùrò odogwú

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by successmatters(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
I am not sure that you have passed any of these checkpoints. Do those policemen look like they are interested in security? A certain police station in Abia State had two beautiful police ladies standing in front of the station begging money from motorists without even a catapult. Those beautiful smiles will make you drop something. Now imagine such a risk in these trying times for just N100.

/

That was then, in these days of unknown gunmen wahala, police checkpoints are very well armed, even maintains good positioning as some officers are providing cover for those collecting money. Lol grin

Only someone we'll trained can knock them off, or at least someone who has inside information that the guns don't have sufficient bullets to sustain a firefight.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by zedman1(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Who are the "they"?

Sorry bro, but you are sounding like an IPOB apologist..
He is, very strong one for that matter. We've noticed here since.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by InvertedHammer: 4:10pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

That was then, in these days of unknown gunmen wahala, police checkpoints are very well armed, even maintains good positioning as some officers are providing cover for those collecting money. Lol grin

Only someone we'll trained can knock them off, or at least someone who has inside information that the guns don't have sufficient bullets to sustain a firefight.
/
It is always a surprise attack. Let's say there are 6 fully armed policemen on duty. Then 4 unknown Gunmen approached and started firing at them with AK47 which has a firing frequency of 10 bullets per second on full auto. Before the policemen will remember they have guns (not to talk of cocking), they will be dead already.

/

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by successmatters(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
It is always a surprise attack. Let's say there are 6 fully armed policemen on duty. Then 4 unknown Gunmen approached and started firing at them with AK47 which has a firing frequency of 10 bullets per second. Before the policemen will remember they have guns (not to talk of cocking), they will be dead already.

/

That's why it will be a job of trained people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

That's why it will be a job of trained people.
/
No.

Real police job involves patrol and communication...not sitting one place to be killed. They are just sitting ducks anytime and any day. They never learn.

We only have armed men in uniform. Their mode of operation is not police work.

/

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Kay2022: 4:24pm On May 30, 2022
I intend to visit Aguata local government in a Few days.. Is it safe to visit at this time?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Kreezkel(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
the government should do something about this unknown gunmen killing in anambra state
because is getting out of hand. imagine every day report on this particular information.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by Elioandrew: 4:42pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:
With the incessant attacks on Police formations and officers in the SE, I think the IG of police should order the immediate withdrawal of all police officers in the South East.

No. I think the IG should deploy himself and his tactical squad to the SE.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by amuwo1980: 5:01pm On May 30, 2022
The Nigerian state can only maintain sovereignty over the Igbo land and territories thru the barrel of a gun, they are an occupying force and not a popular government and have no moral authority over us and there fore are legitimate targets and must be resisted to the bitter end or a negotiation table chose one .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) by luluman: 5:45pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

That means you want the entire S.E to be consumed by gunmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / Caption This Picture Of The President / Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.