Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. (1287 Views)

Breaking News: Tinubu's Nominee For Vice President Revealed. / 2023 Elections: Young Nigerians Push For Vice Presidential Seat / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by pachigo001(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu will make a good VP to Peter Obi
He has the capacity grin
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by BSdetective: 3:49pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

God's blessing will continue if the VP ticket is given to either SE or SS.

Tinubu not becoming the president will be the icing on the cake. The same guy that fought tooth and nail to ensure the SE is not represented in the top 6 positions of the country.

Yeah right.....remove the SE from that cus they ain't getting shiit. And either or not tinubu becomes president isn't an issue.....as long as igbos don't smell the position, keep blaming him for the foolish leaders in your region.
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by OfoIgbo: 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Yeah right.....remove the SE from that cus they ain't getting shiit. And either or not tinubu becomes president isn't an issue .....as long as igbos don't smell the position, keep blaming him for the foolish leaders in your region.

The bolded is a major issue.
Tinubu and his fellow Yorubas betrayed the south in 2015 so that he will become the president in 2023.
By 2023, we will all know whether the Yorubas and Tinubu wasted nearly 10 years grin grin grin

The 5%ers seem to be rubbing Tinubu the wrong way. Let us know how effective this una Jagaban dey.

OUK is about to whoop his ass in APC also.

OUK ma nigga cool cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by Oplomo: 3:57pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Baseless and lacking substance...
Why you dey beg omo ibo to vote tinubu? Una don tire to insult dem as 5percenters? grin

Tinubu no go smell that sit. We no go let una mock us again. Na una big yoruba mouth na im destroy southern unity kpatakpata. grin
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by BSdetective: 4:00pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

The bolded is a major issue.
Tinubu and his fellow Yorubas betrayed the south in 2015 so that he will become the president in 2023.
By 2023, we will all know whether the Yorubas and Tinubu wasted nearly 10 years grin grin grin

The 5%ers seem to be rubbing Tinubu the wrong way. Let us know how effective this una Jagaban dey.

OUK is about to whoop his ass in APC also.

OUK ma nigga cool cool

Nothing wasted. We've produced two presidents and a vice president, we've set up a region security force, a rail-line connecting two of our biggest cities, and our region is also home to the biggest refinery in Africa and we are moving slowly towards restructuring, the south west is fairly the most peaceful and prosperous in the country compared to other regions. How is has the south east done in this past 8 years? Lol.....I have no issues with north holding on to power.
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by Oplomo: 4:01pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

And what did the Eastern region produce? Baby factories, Drug pushers and economic refugee rats eager to move away from their eastern hellhole to the south west, a tribe of chestbeating fools who have been relegated to the background in Nigerian politics, maybe if your region focused on free education it would be dealing with terrorists being led by a silly gigolo who is currently cooling off in kuje. Braindead son of a wh0re.

See painment. grin

Abeg reserve the cry wey you go cry for theifnbu.
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by BSdetective: 4:02pm On May 30, 2022
Oplomo:

Why you dey beg omo ibo to vote tinubu? Una don tire to insult dem as 5percenters? grin

Tinubu no go smell that sit. We no go let una mock us again. Na una big yoruba mouth na im destroy southern unity kpatakpata. grin

Am not begging.....was only trying to give a reasonable argument why tinubu is better than obi when it comes to presidency. But reasonable arguments aren't for pigs.
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by BSdetective: 4:03pm On May 30, 2022
Oplomo:

See painment. grin

Abeg reserve the cry wey you go cry for theifnbu.

Igbos crying have only begun...
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by OfoIgbo: 4:03pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Nothing wasted. We've produced two presidents and a vice president, we've set up a region security force, a rail-line connecting two of our biggest cities, and our region is also home to the biggest refinery in Africa and we are moving slowly towards restructuring, the south west is fairly the most peaceful and prosperous in the country compared to other regions. How is has the south east done in this past 8 years? Lol.....I have no issues with north holding on to power.

Since Yorubas got into power 8 years ago, a lot of stuff in the SE don go jagajaga.

That is one of the reasons we intend to ensure Tinubu never becomes the president in 2023
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by BSdetective: 4:10pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Since Yorubas got into power 8 years ago, a lot of stuff in the SE don go jagajaga.

That is one of the reasons we intend to ensure Tinubu never becomes the president in 2023

Lol..... isnt it you guys who voted massively for Obasanjo? Lmao....the issue is that even if in an alternate reality you guys manage to get presidency nothing would still change in your region it might even get worse because am 1000% certain that any Igbo president would be a complete puppet to the powers that be and in the spirit of "one nigeria" would be too scared to do anything worthwhile for his region as not to seem nepotistic......the plus is that you guys won't be able to use marginalization to blackmail anyone.....but Igbo presidency isn't even possible.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by Oplomo: 4:17pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Igbos crying have only begun...

A man who is down fears no fall. Na your turn to lament. And your lamentation go long well well. grin

Shebi you say you love injustice when na Igbo man dey suffer am? Waa suukun! cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by saintkel(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

I have no issues with Peter Obi asides the fact that you guys try to paint him as a holy and saintly politician which comes off as hypocritical. Obi might perform well as a minister in government but side by side with tinubu he is no match and even Peter Obi knows this. Peter Obi tried while as governor but tinubu achievements surpass his by far and tinubu created a continuety in leadership in the state the same can't be said of anambra. And can I trust obi to restructure nigeria? Absolutely no.
by continuity, u lost me there.....Tinubu is more of a godfather in Lagos State.....all resources of Lagos has d name of Tinubu on it....Obi is no saint just like Tinubu is not ...but Obi is more saintly than Tinubu....u can't ignore dis fact ....2ndly Lagos is bigger than Anambra state.....but with d little resources at Obis disposal, he made Anambra what it is today......do yes....Obi is far better to me than Tinubu......we may differ on point n I'll take any criticism u bring
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by BSdetective: 4:23pm On May 30, 2022
saintkel:
by continuity, u lost me there.....Tinubu is more of a godfather in Lagos State.....all resources of Lagos has d name of Tinubu on it....Obi is no saint just like Tinubu is not ...but Obi is more saintly than Tinubu....u can't ignore dis fact ....2ndly Lagos is bigger than Anambra state.....but with d little resources at Obis disposal, he made Anambra what it is today......do yes....Obi is far better to me than Tinubu......we may differ on point n I'll take any criticism u bring

Lol.....bigger in what sense?
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by saintkel(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Lol.....bigger in what sense?
land mass, population, IGR, plus it was once d nation's capital
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by adekolaelect(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
Liebermantic:
I'm Igbo..I want a better Nigeria..Not about Igbo presidency, it's about Nigerian future
owi pe.........? Nigeria future or Biafra future

Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by Oilwell(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Then vote tinubu and he'd rid your region of IPoB, dredge the river Niger and give you guys a sea port. Tinubu is pro- restructuring and same with osinbanjo.

God forbid !!!!
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by Oilwell(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Then vote tinubu and he'd rid your region of IPoB, dredge the river Niger and give you guys a sea port. Tinubu is pro- restructuring and same with osinbanjo.

God forbid!!!!
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by BSdetective: 6:21pm On May 30, 2022
saintkel:
land mass, population, IGR, plus it was once d nation's capital

Anambra is bigger than Lagos in landmass(almost double of lagos), the largeness of Lagos population only adds to it's issues and the growth of lagos igr in the past 20+ years has tinubu who played a role in it's growth.
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by saintkel(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:

Anambra is bigger than Lagos in landmass(almost double of lagos), the largeness of Lagos population only adds to it's issues and the growth of lagos igr in the past 20+ years has tinubu who played a role in it's growth.
serious?
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by sunbreaker: 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
BSdetective:
grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7152596/2023-compensate-south-east-vp-position

Tinubu won't win come 2023 ooo, but even VP position igbos no go see grin... South East or north continues and PDP has answered their prayer by giving them Atiku a northerner, God's blessing would be complete if Atiku's VP is either from the SS or SW grin

South East or north continues.
grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by sunbreaker: 8:13pm On May 30, 2022
For about three years now, Igbo had been clamouring for succession. why everything just die down at this point in time? That means the people sponsoring this are Igbo politician. Election is around the corner and they don't have time to be echoing their voice through their common people in the street again.
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by mbos: 8:42pm On May 30, 2022
Liebermantic:
I'm Igbo..I want a better Nigeria..Not about Igbo presidency, it's about Nigerian future
you are not Igbo but an ibo slave ,osu
Re: Igbos Are Now Begging For Vice President.. by FallenShitHole: 8:48pm On May 30, 2022
Liebermantic:
Mugu, who will give you such better nigeria? I don't know why you one nigeria fooish Igbos are the worst of brainers. So you are contented looking forward to another wastful 8 years and waiting your better shithole under a fulani government? Which history has ever shown fulanis to be progressive peope? Igbo dumbo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Lauds Chapter Coordinators In Akwa Ibom State. ( Pictures) / What If ABUJA Falls? / If Your Are The President Of Nigeria How Exactly Will You Fight Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.