Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigerian Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys (903 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guys by ukaface(f): 2:17pm On May 30, 2022
Stumbled on this on twitter, Lol.
I felt the guy's pain though. Comrade come say the girl ugly. He didn't know he was booking room to meet ugly girl? Yeye

Re: Nigerian Guys by Zonefree(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2022
It's been long I started avoiding girls called Elizabeth cheesy grin

Their wickedness is top notch grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys by candidladyTemp(f): 2:22pm On May 30, 2022
Potential rapist

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:24pm On May 30, 2022
If you want most guys to shed tears just ignore or refuse his so called help..they are only helping you for some dirty benefit..
You will hardly see a guy who will help you without reminding you all the time and expecting something in return.. grin

Glad the rapist of a guy showed his true color.. he's so pained the girl was so smart not to fall into the hands of a cold rapist disguising... grin

Pls Ladies be careful around tricky wannabe redpiller like this..they are all over nairaland sending Ladies countless messages requesting for their pictures and asking babyish questions...once you refuse you immediately turn to their enemy..they start using derogatory words at you..shame on all wannabe redpillers..*spits*.. undecided
Insecured kids everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys by BigRocky: 2:33pm On May 30, 2022
Simps will always finish last

Men should learn game seriously.

Y should you be desperate for sex that you had to book a room on a first date,huh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys by czarr(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2022
The guy is simple minded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys by ukaface(f): 2:53pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
It's been long I started avoiding girls called Elizabeth cheesy grin

Their wickedness is top notch grin
you feel she's wicked?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys by ukaface(f): 2:54pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If you want most guys to shed tears just ignore or refuse his so called help..they are only helping you for some dirty benefit..
You will hardly see a guy who will help you without reminding you all the time and expecting something in return.. grin

Glad the rapist of a guy showed his true color.. he's so pained the girl was so smart not to fall into the hands of a cold rapist disguising... grin

Pls Ladies be careful around tricky wannabe redpiller like this..they are all over nairaland sending Ladies countless messages requesting for their pictures and asking babyish questions...once you refuse you immediately turn to their enemy..they start using derogatory words at you..shame on all wannabe redpillers..*spits*.. undecided
Insecured kids everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys by ukaface(f): 2:55pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:
Simps will always finish last

Men should learn game seriously.

Y should you be desperate for sex that you had to book a room on a first date,huh

what would an alpha do differently? Buy time and play along before inviting her to hotel room? That is still simping

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys by YeyeGbami: 2:56pm On May 30, 2022
Carry 25K gimme, na two fine babes go dey service my engine all night long.
Re: Nigerian Guys by PerfectStranger(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2022
Better hunger never wire Elizabeth,if not,she for go collect preeq. But 25k can fetch him two sexy thots for a night.
Re: Nigerian Guys by Zonefree(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2022
ukaface:
you feel she's wicked?
I know all girls are wicked... she's not exempted.
Re: Nigerian Guys by ukaface(f): 3:01pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I know all girls are wicked... she's not exempted.
tor!
God help your mentality o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys by Zonefree(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Carry 25K gimme, na two fine babes go dey service my engine all night long.
You're extravagant with your resources. Only 2 girls?

Over here, 25k will get you like 8 beautiful and hungry girls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys by BigRocky: 3:04pm On May 30, 2022
ukaface:
what would an alpha do differently? Buy time and play along before inviting her to hotel room? That is still simping

A goat can't teach a lion how to be a predator.
Re: Nigerian Guys by Streetmovement(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin man no go read for nairaland. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys by YeyeGbami: 4:17pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

You're extravagant with your resources. Only 2 girls?

Over here, 25k will get you like 8 beautiful and hungry girls.

(1) (Reply)

50k Giveaway....tell Me The Song I'm Playing Or The Musicians Name / THAILAND ��... We Arrived Safely / I Am Calling On All NYSC People To Share This To Their Whatsapp Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.