Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Interview With A Reptilian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interview With A Reptilian Woman (5197 Views)

Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles / Please Where Is Our Reptilian Comrade Ourtruth / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
The account I'm about to share was documented in december of 1999. It's part of a transcript by a Swedish man who interviewed a reptilian female being in a warm house in
a small town in south of sweden.

I'll just be posting parts of the interview. Please keep an open mind.

A lot of this dovetails with the account of our history that I already shared in previous posts.

Note that this accounts are mutually independent and from completely different sources

You can check my previous thread for more information about Reptilians.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
Question 1: Who are you or what are you? Are you an extraterrestrial species or can your species be found on this planet?

Answer: As you can see with your own eyes, I'm not a human being like you and I'm no real mammal despite my partly mammal like body features which are as a result of evolution. I'm a female reptile being belonging to a very old reptilian race and we are native to this planet and we've lived on this planet for millions of years. We are described in your religious writings and many ancient cultures were aware of our presence and we were worshiped like Gods by some of these cultures. For example, the Egyptians and the Inca and some other old tribes.

Some of your religions for example your christian religion has misunderstand our role in your creation and describes us as evil serpents in their writings. This is wrong. Your human race was genetically engineered by aliens and we were more or less just passive visitors of this accelerated evolution process.

You must know some of your scientists have already supposed this; that your species had evolved in a naturally completely impossible speed within just 2-3 millions of years. This is absolutely impossible because evolution is a much slower process if it's natural but you have not understood this. Your creation is artificial and was done by genetic engineering, not by us but by an alien species.

If you ask me if I'm an extraterrestrial, I must answer no! We are native terrans. We have some colonies in the solar system but we originate on this planet. It's in fact our planet and not yours. It was never yours

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by mariovito(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Question 2: What is your name?

Answer: This is difficult because your human tongue may not be able to pronounce it correctly and a mispronounciation of our names is very offensive for some of our kind. Our language is very different from yours.

Unlike humans, we have only a single, unique name which is characterized by a way of speaking and which is given not to children, but to adolescents in a special procedure, at a time of either spiritual or scientific enlightenment and awareness. I would appreciate if you don't call me by my name with your human tongue. I prefer you call me Larceta. This is the name I generally use when I'm among humans and talk with them.

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 4:12pm On May 30, 2022
Question 3: How old are?

Answer: We measure the time not like you in astronomical years and in the revolving of the earth around sun, because usually we live beneath the surface of the planet

Our time measurement depends on periodically returning cycles in the Earth's magnetic field and according to this and said with your numbers, I'm today, let me calculate, 57,653 cycles old. I've reached my adult phase and my awareness 16337 cycles ago. This is a very important date for us. According to your human time scale I'm around 28 years old.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 4:24pm On May 30, 2022
Question 4: What's is your task? Do you have a job like us?

Answer: To say it in your words, I'm a curious student of the social behavior of your species. That's why I'm here and talk to you, and thats why I have revealed my real nature to you and that's why I give you all that secret information, and why I will try to answer all the questions on your many sheets of paper honestly.

I will see how you react, and how others of your kind react. There are so many crazies and liars of your kind on this planet who claim to know the truth about us, about UFOs and about aliens and so on, and some of you believe their lies.

I'm interested to see how your species react if you make the truth which I will tell you now, public. I'm quite sure every one of you will refuse to believe my words, but I hope I'm wrong, because you will need to understand if you are to survive the coming years.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 4:49pm On May 30, 2022
Question 5: Are UFOs real flying objects piloted by extraterrestrials or do they belong to your species?

Answer: Some observed UFOs as you call them belong to us, but most of them aren't ours. Most of the mysterious flying objects in the sky are not technological devices but mainly misinterpretation of natural phenomenon that your scientists have not understood, like spontaneous plasma flares in the high atmosphere.

But nevertheless, some UFOs are real craft belonging to your own species, especially to your military, or to other alien species, or at last to us, but a minority of sighted craft belongs really to us, because we are generally very careful with our movements in the atmosphere and we have special ways to hide our crafts.

If you read a report about the sighting of a metallic bright grey cigar shaped cylindrical object with a length of, there are different types. Let me say between 20 and 260 of your metres, and if this object had made a very deep humming sound, and if there were five bright red lights on the metallic surface of the cigar, one at the top, one in the middle and three at the end, then it would mean that one of you has sighted one of our ships.

It would also mean that it was partly defect or one of us was not careful enough. We have also a very small fleet of disk shaped craft, but such UFOs belong usually to an alien species. Triangular UFOs belong generally to your own military but they use foreign alien technology to build them.

To see one of our craft, you should have a look at the skies over the artic, the Antarctic and over the mountains in Andalusia.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Daestro3: 5:11pm On May 30, 2022
This was painful to read.

Like dude you believed this sh*t? Even a secondary school writer would have written a more convincing interaction.

6 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 5:21pm On May 30, 2022
Daestro3:
This was painful to read.

Like dude you believed this sh*t? Even a secondary school writer would have written a more convincing interaction.

Actually the information in this interview corroborates some of the research I've done on the subject. So yes, I believe a lot of what is said here.

I don't think a secondary school writer can write a more convincing interaction as a lot of the information that I'll still share from the interview is very technical even for someone well versed in science and technology. A lot of the scientific stuff said by the reptilian woman in 1999 has now been validated by current reputable scientific sources.

I believe reptilians are real and I believe aliens are real and have interacted with humans in the past and are still interacting with humans now. The evidence is staggering. In my earlier threads I've posted a lot of evidence that validate this claim. I'm not going to go into that now.

There have been recent sightings of cylindrical crafts with the same description and in exactly the locations stated in this interview. Bear in mind that this interview was done over 20 years ago.

The recent UAP congressional hearings reveal information about alien craft that matches the description given in this interview. Also, a lot of information that I'll still share here squares with a lot of recent documented information on the subject.

I think it's best to keep an open mind. The default reaction is usually to ridicule information like this, especially if you haven't taken anytime to do any serious personal research on the subject. But it's your right to air your opinions even if they include ridicule.

3 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
For those new to the subject of reptilians and other extraterrestrials, you can check my thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7117429/true-history-humanity

I went into great detail and posted a lot of evidence and documented information.

There is still further evidence and more staggering information I'll post in my future threads, but I'm going at a slow pace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 6:50pm On May 30, 2022
Question 6: As you have not allowed me to make photos, what would be very useful to prove your real existence and the truth of this story? Can you describe yourself detailed?

Answer: I know that it would be helpful to prove the authenticity of this if you could make some photos of me. You humans are very skeptic and that's good for us and for the real alien species acting secretly on this planet. So even if you had such photos, many of your kind will say that they are frauds, that I'm just a masked human woman or something like that. That would be very offensive for me. You must understand that I can't give you permission to make photos of me or my equipment. This has various reasons that I want not to discuss with you further.

But one of the reasons is the keeping up of the secrecy of our existence. Another reason is more religious. Nevertheless, you have permission to make drawings of my look and of my equipment I can show you later.

I can also try to describe myself, but I doubt that others of your kind will be able to imagine my real look just from simple words, because the automatic denial of the existence of reptilian species and generally of any other intelligent species other than your own is part of the programming of your mind.

Well, I'll try.

Imagine the body of a normal human woman and you have a first good imagination of my body. Like you, I have a head, two arms, two hands, two legs and two feet, and the proportions of my body are like yours.

As I'm female I have two breasts. Despite our reptile origin, we have started to give milk to our babies during the evolution process. This happened around 30 million years ago, because this is the best thing to keep the young alive.
Evolution had done this for your species already in the dinosaur age and a little bit later, also for us. This doesnt mean that we are now real mammals, but our breasts are not as large as those of a human woman and the size are generally equal for every female of my kind.

The external reproduction organs are for both sexes smaller than those of humans but they are visible and they have the same function as yours. Another gift of evolution to our species.

My skin is mainly of a green-beige colour, more pale green and we have some patterns of brown irregular dots. Each dot of the size of 1 cm to 2 cm on our skin and on our face. The patterns are different for both sexes but females have more, especially more on the lower body and on the face.
You can see them in my case as two lines over the eyebrows crossing my forehead, at my cheek and at my chin.

My eyes are a little bit larger than human eyes. For this reason we can see better in the darkness. We have a small bright green Iris which is surrounded by large black pupils. Males have a dark green Iris. The pupil is slit and can change its size from a small black line to a wider open egg shaped oval. Our retina is very light sensitive.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
Continuation

We have external round ears but they are smaller and not so curved as yours. But we can hear better because our ears are more sensitive to sonic. We can also hear a wider range of sonic. There is a muscle or lid over the ears which can completely close them, for example under water.

Our nose is more pointed and there is a Vshaped curve in the nostrils which enabled our ancestors to see temperature. We have lost most of this ability but we can still feel temperature much better with this organ.

Our lips are shaped like yours, but those of females are little bit largers than males, both of a pale brown color and our teeth are very wide and strong and a little bit longer and sharper than your soft mammal teeth.

We have no different hair colour like you. But there is a tradition to colour the hair in different ages. And the original colour is like mine a greenish brown. Our hair are thicker and stronger than yours and they grow very slow. In addition, the head is the only part of our body where we have hairs.

The colour of our bodies are green-beige like the face and there are scale-like structures on the legs, over the kneww and upper arms over the elbow.

Our fingers are a little bit longer and thinner than your human fingers and our skin on the palm is plain. We have no lines like you but again, scalelike skin structure and brown dots. Both sexes have the dots on the palm and we have no fingerprints like you.

If you touch my skin you will see that it is smoother than your hairy skin. There are four sharp horns on the upside or both middle fingers. The fingernails are grey and generally longer than yours. You see that my nails are not so long and round at the top, this is because I'm female. Males have sharp pointed nails with a length of sometimes five or six or your centimeters.

The following feature is very different from your body and part of our Reptilian origin. If you touch the backside of my upper body you will feel a hard bony line through my clothing. This is not my spine but a very difficult shaped external plate structure of skin and tissue following exactly a spine from the head to the hip. There is an extremely high number of nerves and blood vessels in the structure and in the plates which are around 2 or 3 cm long and very touch sensitive.

This is the reason why we have always problems to sit in chairs with a back like this chair. The main task of these small plates beside a role in our sexuality is simply the regulation of our body temperature and if we sit in natural or artificial sunlight, this plates become more blood filled and the vessels become wider and the sun is able to heat our reptile blood which circulates through the body and through the plates for many degrees and that gives us a great pleasure.

What else is different from your kind? Oh we have no navel because we were born in a different way to your mammal birth.

Other external differences from your kind are minor. I won't mention them all now as most are not visible if we wear clothing. I hope the description of my body is detailed enough. I'd advise you to make some drawings.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 7:34pm On May 30, 2022
I'll like to add that the description above matches a lot of recent accounts of reptilians by abductees, contactees, remote viewers, those who had personal encounters, description by African shamans like credo muttua and spiritually gifted people with their third eye open. This is one of the reasons I take this interview account seriously.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
Question 7: What kind of clothing do you generally wear? I suppose this isn't how your dress normally

Answer: No, I wear his human clothing only when I'm among humans. To be honest, it's not very comfortable for me to wear these tight things. It's a very unusual feeling. If we are in our homes, which means in our subterranean home or in our large artificial sun areas, and if we are together with others near to our own name, we are usually naked.

Is this shocking for you? When we are in the public and together with many others of my species we wear very wide and soft clothing made of thin light stuff.

I have told you that many parts of our bodies are very touch sensitive, mostly the back plates, so we can't feel comfortable in tight clothing because it can hurt us. Man and woman wear often the same kind of clothing, but the colours are different for the sexes.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 30, 2022
please be consistent, alot of us are coming here because of you!!!!

we are following you

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 8:36pm On May 30, 2022
Question: Do you have you a tail like normal reptiles?

Answer: Do you see one? We have no visible tail. If you look at our skeleton, there is only a small rounded bone at the end of our spine behind the pelvis. This is a useless rudiment of the the tail of our ancestors but it's not visible from the outside.

Oh, our embryos have tails during the first months of development, but these tail dissapear before they are born. A tail makes only sense for a primitive species which tries to walk on two legs and must have the balance with the tail. But our skeleton had changed during evolution and our spine is nearly in the shape as yours. So we need no tail to stay on two feet.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 30, 2022
OurTruth:
Question: Do you have you a tail like normal reptiles?

Answer: Do you see one? We have no visible tail. If you look at our skeleton, there is only a small rounded bone at the end of our spine behind the pelvis. This is a useless rudiment of the the tail of our ancestors but it's not visible from the outside.

Oh, our embryos have tails during the first months of development, but these tail dissapear before they are born. A tail makes only sense for a primitive species which tries to walk on two legs and must have the balance with the tail. But our skeleton had changed during evolution and our spine is nearly in the shape as yours. So we need no tail to stay on two feet.

please I don't understand o, is this woman speaking English,did dey also understand English

3 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 30, 2022
what if humans decide to visit dem in subterranean??
can't dey follow this girl to subterranean??
can't humans build good relationship with dem in subterranean??

so many questions!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
Question 9: You said that you are born in a different way to us. Do you lay eggs?

Answer: Yes, but not like your birds or primitive reptiles. Actually the embryo grows in a protein liquid inside the mother's womb. But there is also an egg shaped but very thin cover around it that fills the whole womb. The embryo within this egg doesn't depend on the mother for nutrients as it has every substance it needs to develop.

There is also a cord like your navel cord which is connected to point hidden behind the back plates. When the baby is going to be born the whole leg is pressed through the vagina covered in the slimy protein substance and the baby comes out of the soft egg after some minutes.

These two holes in our middle fingers are instinctively used for babies to break through the egg to take their first breathe. Our young are not so large as your babies when they are born. They are between 30 and 35 of your centimeters tall. The egg is around 40 of your centimeters tall. This is because our vagina is smaller than a human one.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 8:57pm On May 30, 2022
Johndagr8t:
what if humans decide to visit dem in subterranean??

can't dey follow this girl to subterranean??

can't humans build good relationship with dem in subterranean??

so many questions!!!!!

This question along with your previous one will be answered soon. Just keep reading.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
Question 10: What do you eat?

Answer: Generally various things like you; flesh, fruits, vegetables, special kinds of fungus from subterranean farms and other things.

We can also eat and digest some substances which are poisonous for you. The main difference between you and us is that we must eat flesh, because our body needs the proteins.

We can't live completely vegetarian like your kind because our digestion will stop working and we will die after some weeks or maybe months without flesh.

Many of us eat raw flesh or other things which will be disgusting for you. Personally, I prefer cooked flesh and certain surface fruits like apples or oranges.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Unseen(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2022

The Lacerta File

Read the complete interview with the Reptilian from this link

https://english.pravda.ru/news/russia/47065-n/

The Op was too slow. I have to source it myself
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by IceColdVeins(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
Trash
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by 77star: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
Johndagr8t:
please be consistent, alot of us are coming here because of you!!!!

we are following you
same here
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 11:13pm On May 30, 2022
Question 11: Can you tell me something about the natural history and evolution of your species? How old is your species? Have you evolved from primitive reptiles as mankind has evolved from apes?

Answer: Oh, this is a very long and complex story and it sounds certainly unbelievable to you, but it's the truth. I'll try to explain it in short.

Around 65 million years ago, many of our unadvanced ancestors from the dinosaur race died in a great global cataclysm. The reason for this destruction was not a natural disaster; an asteroid impact as your scientists believe falsely, but a war between two enemy alien groups that took mainly place I'm the orbit and high atmosphere of this planet.

According to our limited knowledge about the early days, this global was the first alien war on planet Earth but it was definitely not the last. And a future war is coming soon, while a cold war as you call it between alien groups is ongoing since the last 73 years on your planet.

The opponents in this 65 million year old war were two advanced alone species whose both names are again not pronounceable for your tongues. I'm able to say them but it would hurt your ears if I tell you their names in their original way

One race was humanoid like your species and much older and was from this universe from a solar system in the star constellation you call procean today in your maps. The other species about which we know not so much was a reptilian species, but they have nothing to do our own species because we have evolved from local reptiles without exterior influence, except the successful manipulation of our own genes by us. More about that later.

The advanced reptilian species came not from this universe but from a, well how should I explain it to you? Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers.

This is part of the genetic programming of your kind to which I will come later. Let me say that you are nearly as far away from the understanding of the universe as you were 500 years ago. To use a term that you will maybe understand, the other species came not from this universe but from another bubble in the form of the Omniverse. You would call it maybe another dimension, but this is not the right word to describe it correctly.

By the way, the term dimension is generally wrong in the way you understand it. The fact you should remember is that advanced species are able to walk between bubbles by use of as you would call it, quantum technology and sometimes in special ways only by the use of their minds.

My own species have also advanced mental abilities in comparison to your species but we are not able to the the matter string/ bubble changing without technology, but other species active on this planet are able and this looks to you like magic as it did to you ancestors.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
Back to our history. The first species, the Humanoids, had reached earth and they built some colonies on the former continents. There was a large colony on the continent you call Antarctica today and another one in the continent you call Asia today. These people lived together with animal like saurions on the planet without problems.

When the advanced reptilian species arrived in this solar system, the Humanoid colonists tried to communicate peacefully but they were not successful and a global war started within months.

You must understand that both species were interested in this planet not for it's biology and undeveloped species but for only one reason, raw material, especially copper.

To understand this reason you must know that copper is a very important material for some advanced species even today because it is together with some unstable materials able to produce more stable elements of you induce a high electromagnetic field in the right angle with a a high nuclear radiation field to produce an overcrossing of fluctuating fields, the fusion of copper with other elements in such a magnetic radiation field chamber can produce a force field of a special nature that is very useful for various technological tasks.

But the base for this is an extremely complex formulae you are not able to discover because of the restriction of your simple mind. Both species wanted to have the copper of planet Earth and for this reason they fought a very long war in space and in orbit.

The humanoid species seemed to be successful during the first time but in the last battle, the reptilians decided to use a mighty experimental weapon; a special kind of fusion bomb which would destroy the life forms on the planet but should not harm the valuable raw materials and the copper.

The bomb was fired from space and detonated at a point on your planet you call middle American today. As it detonated in the ocean it produced an unpredictable fusion with hydrogen and the effect was much stronger than the reptilians had expected.

A deadly radiation and over production of fusion oxygen, a fallout of different elements and a nuclear winter for nearly 200 years were the result. Most of the humanoids were killed and the reptilians lost their interest on the planet after some years, for unknown reasons, maybe because of the radiation.

Planet Earth was on its own again and the animals on the surface died. By the way, one of the result of the fusion bomb was the fallout of different elements and materials created in the burning process and one of the material was Iridium. Your human scientists see the concentration of Iridium in the ground as an evidence for an asteroid impact that killed the dinosaurs. That is not true, but how should you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by McStoic(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
OurTruth:
The account I'm about to share was documented in december of 1999. It's part of a transcript by a Swedish man who interviewed a reptilian female being in a warm house in
a small town in south of sweden.

I'll just be posting parts of the interview. Please keep an open mind.

A lot of this dovetails with the account of our history that I already shared in previous posts.

Note that this accounts are mutually independent and from completely different sources

You can check my previous thread for more information about Reptilians.

Tales by moonlight....story land story land...
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 11:35pm On May 30, 2022
Continuation

However, many of the dinosaurs died but not only in the detonation, but in the things which came after the war and especially in the nuclear winter and in the fallout.

Nearly all dinosaurs and reptiles were dead within the next 20 years. Some of them, especially those in the oceans were able to survive for the next 200-300 years even in this changed world, but these species also died because the climate had changed.

The nuclear winter ended after 200 years, but it was colder on earth then before. Despite the cataclysm, some species were able to survive: Fish like the sharks, birds, little creepy mammals, your ancestors, various reptiles like crocodiles and there was a special kind of small but advanced dinosaur which had developed together with the large animal reptile like species you call Tyrannosaurus.

This new reptile was walking on two legs and looked a little bit like your construction on an Iguanadon. It originated in this family but it was smaller; around 1.50m tall with some humanoid features; a changed bone structure, a larger skull and brain, a hand with a thumb which was able to grab things, a different organism and digestion, advanced eyes in the middle of the head like your eyes and most important with a new and better brain structure.

This was our direct ancestor. There are thories that the radiation from the bomb took part in the mutation of the organism of this new breed, but this is not proven.

Nevertheless, this little humanoid-like dinosaurs evolved during the following 30 million years. As I have said earlier, species need generally more time to evolve than you think. If the evolution is not artificially induced like in your case, from a primitive animal to a more or less thinking being.

These beings were intelligent enough not to die in the next millions of years because they learned to change their behavior. They lived in caves instead and they learned to use stones and branches as first tools and the use of fire as help to warm them, especially to warm their blood which is very important for our kind to survive.

During the next 20 million years, this species was divided by nature into 27 sub species, Unfortunately, former reptilian species were prone to divide themselves in a more or less illogical way into sub species during the evolution process.

You can clearly see this in the unnecessary high number of animal dinosaur species in earlier times and there were many primitive wars between this subspecies for dominance. Well nature was not very friendly to us and as far as we know from the 27 sub species, 24 were extinct in primitive wars and evolution, because their organism and mind was not developed enough to survive and were not able to change their blood temperature in the right way with the climate change.

50 million years after the war and after the end of dinosaurs only 3 now also technologically advanced reptilian species remained on this planet together with the lower animal species.

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 11:43pm On May 30, 2022
Through natural and artificial crossed-breeding, this species were united to one reptilian species, and through the invention of genetic manipulations we were able to to eliminate the dividing prone genes in our genetic structure.

According to our history and belief, this was the time our final reptilain race as you see me today was created by use of genetic engineering. This was around 10 million years ago and out evolution nearly stopped at this point.

Well, actually, there were some minor changes in our look towards a more humanoid and mammal like appearance during the coming ages but we have not divided again into sub species.

You see, we are a very old race in comparison to your kind which was jumping around as small monkey-like animals in trees at this time, while we invented technology, colonized other planets of this solar system, built large cities on this planet which disappeared without a trace in the ages and engineered our own genes while your genes were still those of animals.

10 million years ago the small simians started to grow and they came down from the trees and began to walk on the ground. Again, because of change of the climate on this planet, especially on the continent you call Africa, they evolved very slow as it is with mammals.

If nothing extraordinary had happened to your kind we wouldn't be able to sit here and talk because I would sit comfortably in my modern house and you would sit in your caves clothed with furs and trying to discover the secrets of fire.

Or you would maybe sit in one of our zoos. But you had developed differently and you believe that you are the crown of creation and you can sit in a modern house and we must hide and leave beneath the earth and in remote areas.

Around 1.5 million years ago, another alien species arrived on earth, it was surprisingly the first species since over 60 million years. This would be more surprising for you if you knew how many different species are today here.

The interest of this humanoid species you call them Elohim today was not the raw materials and the copper, but it was to our astonishment the un-advanced ape humanoids.

Despite of our presence on this planet, the aliens decided to help the apes to evolve a little bit faster to serve them in the future as some kind of slave race in coming wars.

The fate of your species was not really important for us. But we didn't like the presence of the Elohim on our planet and they didn't like our presence on their new galactic zoo planet.

And so your 6th and 7th creation was the reason for a war between us and them. And you can read about that war partly in the book you call Bible in a very strange way of description. The real truth is a very long and difficult story. Should I continue?

Interviewer: No, not now. I've made some notes about your history and I have some questions. Should I ask?

Answer: Go on
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Foreigna2: 3:40am On May 31, 2022
Reptilian dey speak English, not Spanish, not Afrikaans, not Urhobo.
Be like them dey teach English for reptilian world.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 3:55am On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:
Reptilian dey speak English, not Spanish, not Afrikaans, not Urhobo.
Be like them dey teach English for reptilian world.

Reptilians are very intelligent beings with advanced mental capacities. They've lived for thousands of years amongst humans, so of course they can speak English and other human languages.

Don't humans with ordinary mental capcacities speak multiple languages when they live and interact with people speaking other languages? How much more a being that is far more intelligent?

Besides, English is the most popular language in the human world, almost everyone speaks it these days.

Various other cultures in the past have made mention of interaction with reptilians. The Mayans, Egyptians, Chinese, Hopi Indians, zuli shamans etc. Obviously these cultures didn't speak English so the reptilians had to have been interacting with them in their own languages.

I actually don't see the point you are making.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by SenatePresdo(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2022
OurTruth:

Reptilians are very intelligent beings with advanced mental capacities. They've lived for thousands of years amongst humans, so of course they can speak English and other human languages.

Don't humans with ordinary mental capcacities speak multiple languages when they live and interact with people speaking other languages? How much more a being that is far more intelligent?

Besides, English is the most popular language in the human world, almost everyone speaks it these days.

Various other cultures in the past have made mention of interaction with reptilians. The Mayans, Egyptians, Chinese, Hopi Indians, zuli shamans etc. Obviously these cultures didn't speak English so the reptilians had to have been interacting with them in their own languages.

I actually don't see the point you are making.

Do you have any picture or drawing of this reptile.

I believe that the existence of reptiles are plausible after reading zechariah sitchin's work on Anunnaki.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Knows The Name Of This Romantic Movie (pics) / I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? / I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.