Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) (33724 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) / What's Your Favourite Fruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Toks2008(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:
Fruits are very important, and should be an integral part of our diet because they contain antioxidants which are essential for human health.
Antioxidants mop up free radicals in the body that can damage the body’s cells and lead to diseases, such as cancer.

According to Medical News Today Eating a diet high in fruits (and vegetables) can reduce a person’s risk of developing heart disease, cancer, inflammation, and diabetes.

Citrus fruits (like oranges, lemon, grape fruit, lime...) and berries (like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas) may be especially powerful for preventing disease.

Did you know that Oranges also contain high levels of pectin, which is a fiber that can keep the colon healthy by binding to chemicals that can cause cancer and removing them from the colon?

I read a guy's comment that said he could never buy oranges, mangoes, red apples...with his money, and the comment left me wondering what fruit do you like then? I mean, what more options are there? and that comment led me to create this thread, so that those who don't know, can know the importance of eating fruits.

So guys, what is your favourite fruit?
What is/are the fruit(s) you can't tolerate?

For me, I like variety of fruits, but sweet oranges are my favourite.
I cannot stand cashew! Urgh! I'm allergic.
As for pineapples...let's just say my mouth let's me know when it's had enough. cheesy

Nairalanders, what is your favourite fruit?

I love black and red seedless grapes followed by Banana and then watermelon

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by MMWandali: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Durian and Pitaya

lipsrsealed
Please, Are they readily available in Nigeria?
I've heard of Durian before, but not Pitaya
Never seen any in local markets
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Avocado pear. If you know you know..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by poshestmina(f): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Goalnaldo:
village girl! cheesy Udara is called cherry in English

Thank you’City boy’ grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by bezimo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
In order of preferences

Banana
Pineapple
Mango
Water melon
Apple

Fruit is a must for me everyday.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Chochovini: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zagadonchairman:
TOTOLENT FRUIT
. Whaaat! Which one is that again abeg?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Xiaohei(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Durian ( the king of fruits), soursop, mangosteen and pineapples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Ruby458(f): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
I don't have a favourite fruit. I eat lots of them when they are available. I enjoy watermelon, mango, udara, apples, cucumber, banana, pineapple, pawpaw etc. I'm not a fan of citrus fruits because of my stomach.

I enjoy them as the Spirit leads grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by medolab90(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Watermelon, preferably cold

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Lexkenny99(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
I so much love APPLE, The forbidden fruit. Lmaoo.. grin If u no want make I open fire for ya nyash, DON'T GIVE ME GRAPE.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Emdebby2: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
In order of preference.
Banana
Pineapple
Pawpaw
Orange
Soursop

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by purejustice36: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
I don’t think I have a favorite fruit
But I have this deep love for cherry (agbalumo) when it’s very sweet
I don’t like pineapples , I love mangoes too
The ones you eat with knife

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Offpoint1: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Divay22:

I want to know cry

Life is great and you?
And what kind of news would be good?
grin Don't push it dear, but I got the feelings you already know ☺

I'm not fine jare � too many debit alerts undecided

Any news that's money related ☺
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by chitheo(f): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
toujurs:
You are alone on this

Naaa… there are so many persons like me.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Iceberg3: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deborah98:
cucumber reacts with my body grin ,stop thinking something else...
Haba,what I do nah?

What something again be that o,abeg be a good citizen and explain, thank you very much grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by tonididdy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
* Def pawpaw
* pineapples.
* i love pears too ( not avocado pears or corn pears)(the type sold in traffic)
* there's this crunchy yellow fruit called "cool temper" in rivers state. Love that too

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by tonididdy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Xiaohei:
Durian ( the king of fruits), soursop, mangosteen and pineapples.
Durians stink angry
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by mrnwas(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
White guava
Paw paw

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by owunabastard: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Avacado pear �

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
poshestmina:

Thank you’City boy’ grin
I refuse that name Mamie as it's associated with that APC presidential aspirant. I hate to be associated with him!
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Chochovini: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Dates chewed together with coconut.
. Kaai superb taste.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Chochovini: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Soursop and watermelon. I hate oranges embarassed
. What is soursop pls?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chochovini:
. Dates and coconut gives the taste thats simply out of this World. A trial will convience you.

I take a stroll...

I'll try it.
Thankfully, I have both now.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chochovini:
. What is soursop pls?
This.

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Chochovini: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:
This.
. Tnx 4 d feedback. Now I know.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chochovini:
. Tnx 4 d feedback. Now I know.

You're welcome.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Chochovini: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Deborah98:
I have never seen a man that loves fruits with the whole of his life and soul like my dad. Even when the trees in our compound is dry with fruits,my dad will rather have us or himself buy from others. Out of all my siblings na only me wey no like fruit that much. Well I can go with guava, orange, pineapple, carrots and mangoes. My worst fruits are( I called them worst cos I always react to them maybe because of the enzymes in them,I don't know) are watermelon, cucumber, garden eggs and anything pear.
. I don‘t think Carrots and garden eggs are fruits but vegetables.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
PaulOtl:

You had to go on and be that guy, right¡? undecided
Why so serious?
I am guessing you love agbalumo fruit the most.

Let people be jor! grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by Mariangeles(f): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
cayorday89:

I was like you too, until I was in a place where the tress are everywhere, you will definitely enjoy it plucking it riped direct from the tree.

Cashews?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mango is my favourite fruit

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by cayorday89(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Cashews?
Yes... I'm still missing it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite Fruit? (pics) by harmony75: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mango, carrots, banana, ground nuts and watermelon �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end / 12 Uncommon Fruits And Vegetables You Can Find In Nigeria / Hausa Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.