Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,199 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku (4206 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by forgiveness: 5:46pm On May 30, 2022
The Southern politicians are self-centred. They are not interested in the people they represent.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by PlaYaJones: 5:47pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Oga i was referring to the 100 delegates of southeast who voted Atiku a fulanis man instead of their fellow brothers in the contest! So what next are you gonna say about this!?

helo sweet tat. helo. o have moiney. pleasce are u free & was your nomba please & i need u please? smiley
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Sheyhstringz(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2022
Two wrongs can never make a right please. If south east sees the north has an option to rule them, then they would suffer even more than Wike has prophesied.
successmatters:
Wike, you used your mouth to betray yourself, you were fighting everyone at the same time, creating more enemies unto yourself than friends.

PDP had ruled from the south south, and now its the turn of the south east, Wike got greedy and refused to zone the ticket to the south, hoping to benefit from the confusion.

You deserve all the shame, for a resounding failure you have become. You got served.

Same fate awaits Umahi, he will collect wotowotoriously grin
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by 00FFT00(m): 5:51pm On May 30, 2022
Faber:

Point of order. Wike is not an Igbo man.

He said so himself.
So, no affiliation there.

Let him go and wail at the Oba palace in Benin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by DeleTaller: 5:51pm On May 30, 2022
wwwihy:
BREAKING: ‘You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1531301263668924418

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has lampooned governors from the southern region for betraying and causing him to lose the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to former vice president Atiku Abubakar.

Wike, during an event organized to welcome him after the PDP primary in Rivers State, described governors from the South as “betrayers” and stated that they will “suffer” for their actions in the nearest future.

THE WHISTLER reports that the Rivers governor attacked his southern colleagues a few hours after Atiku paid him a visit at his Abuja residence on Monday.

“We have done our own part, we never betrayed anybody because it’s not in our blood to betray. It is a shame to those people…some of our governors of the south that they are the people they used to sabotage us. Moreover, we have shown them that we are not like them, we have the capacity to do whatever is good for us,” Wike said at the event streamed live on Facebook and monitored by THE WHISTLER.

https://thewhistler.ng/breaking-you-will-suffer-wike-blasts-southern-govs-for-betraying-him-for-atiku/

Obaseki number 1 betrayal.. follow by Seyi Makinde and Fat mouth from Balyesa... those are the majors he helped and fought for. But Obaseki is number 1 enemy of Wike. WIKE WILL SHOW THEM..
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by pointblank247(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
okay but can you explain why your Igbo delegates voted Atiku instead of their brothers!?
its because the only credible South Eastern candidate has been manipulated out of the way. Wike started the betrayal by buying the form and refusing microzoning to the SE

3 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kingnelson9: 5:54pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Seriously wike is a strong willed man and I like him, and has for southeast they are the problem of themselves, imagine Igbo delegates picking Atiku over wike, Pius ayim Pius and other Igbo contests but same Igbos will say Southwest are the betrayers. . .Nawa o
which Igbo governor betrayed wike?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Islandlady(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2022
Kingnelson9:
which Igbo governor betrayed wike?
I said Igbo delegates, you guys should read to comprehend and not to attack thanks...
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kingnelson9: 5:56pm On May 30, 2022
YoobaNesan:
This is what we've been saying. Igbos are their enemy. Even Wike knows this.
Yet, they point fingers and chant 'Ir I don't get it, Yolloba won't also get it.
Hold your elders accountable for your woes and not Yolloba or Tinubu.
grin
what do you really mean by Igbos are the enemy, enemy of who and how?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Bastard1stborn: 5:57pm On May 30, 2022
Shut up.. Seyin Makinde will not suffer
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Oilwell(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Oga i was referring to the 100 delegates of southeast who voted Atiku a fulanis man instead of their fellow brothers in the contest! So what next are you gonna say about this!?

The 237 WikE got, was it not inclusive of a good number of delegate vote from south east delegates?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kingnelson9: 5:57pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
I said Igbo delegates, you guys should read to comprehend and not to attack thanks...
are you aware that an Igbo man was also contesting for the same position in PDP ?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Advocate500: 5:58pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Wike, you used your mouth to betray yourself, you were fighting everyone at the same time, creating more enemies unto yourself than friends.

PDP had ruled from the south south, and now its the turn of the south east, Wike got greedy and refused to zone the ticket to the south, hoping to benefit from the confusion.

You deserve all the shame, for a resounding failure you have become. You got served.

Same fate awaits Umahi, he will collect wotowotoriously grin
you dey mind the fuul, you betrayed your neighbour's and turned around to say you were betrayed, how were betrayed, is it the turn of your region to be president?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Advocate500: 6:00pm On May 30, 2022
Putinofrussia:
Makinde stood by him but the generational betrayers..
Always licking Hausa yanshes but wailing and crying.
Leopard will never drop its spots...
if he like let munkunde stand by him ,he is a big fuul for betraying his own neighbour's.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by OkoroBufo: 6:07pm On May 30, 2022
pointblank247:
its because the only credible South Eastern candidate has been manipulated out of the way. Wike started the betrayal by buying the form
There is no bigger clowns than Igbos. Did Wike have to seek your permission before contesting for the seat of the President?

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Kingnelson9: 6:08pm On May 30, 2022
Most of you here naturally hate Igbos without any reason(s) and that is why Nigeria will remain the same .
Now that the destiny of Nigeria lies in Igbo man's hand , if you like do not vote for Peter Obi but if you want to do good for yourself and your future generations better vote for Peter Obi or continue complaining and hating Igbos , you'll still be lagging behind.

You can now continue your reactions as usual...

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2022
Skyview01:
The thug never learns his lesson and still threatening.

E SHOCK AM!
that is his style

Anybody wey do wotowoto go collect

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Risentouch(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
I thought he said the other aspirant can't win and he left for him to reduce distractions, so why is he wailing?

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Yves4real(f): 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
DeleTaller:

Obaseki number 1 betrayal.. follow by Seyi Makinde and Fat mouth from Balyesa... those are the majors he helped and fought for. But Obaseki is number 1 enemy of Wike. WIKE WILL SHOW THEM..

Please, can you shed some light on the bold? According to the information available, the Edo state's delegates that voted are anti-Obaseki and supporters of Dan Orbih's faction, which has Wike's full backing.
When delegates loyal to Obaseki did not participate in the primary, how can he be held responsible for Wike's defeat?
Another question is why the Delta and Akwa Ibom state governors, both in the South South geopolitical zone, also distanced themselves from Wike?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Risentouch(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:

Is he the only one contesting from the south or you mean because Obi left, others should follow suit and besides.
How did you get to know this did you monitor who voted for who?
I guess Obaseki who controls Edo delegates and was among the people to congratulate Atiku is also igbo?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Seriously wike is a strong willed man and I like him, and has for southeast they are the problem of themselves, imagine Igbo delegates picking Atiku over wike, Pius ayim Pius and other Igbo contests but same Igbos will say Southwest are the betrayers. . .Nawa o
Wine in his speech didn't mention the Igbo's . why are u so stupid and foolish. What made you think Igbo's didn't vote for wike. Was it an open ballot or what? I don't get this. Every post Igbo, Igbo ,Igbo

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by wingmanIII: 6:48pm On May 30, 2022
pointblank247:
its because the only credible South Eastern candidate has been manipulated out of the way. Wike started the betrayal by buying the form

Gbam!! The lousy tout will suffer first. He must account for rivers state money he wasted for his presidential campaign. Efcc must prosecute him. Sure the thug has already plotted his escape after hand over.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Islandlady(f): 6:49pm On May 30, 2022
MyFlair:

Wine in his speech didn't mention the Igbo's . why are u so stupid and foolish. What made you think Igbo's didn't vote for wike. Was it an open ballot or what? I don't get this. Every post Igbo, Igbo ,Igbo
grin

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dapson73(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
Dikebuka:
Wike betrayed the SE. It was only natural that the other south paid him back in kind.

No serious contender from south east. Not even Obi.
All they crave for is VP.

Wike is a man with balls. I love his sagacity.
If he had added a bit decorum and settle his dispute with others in the party like Obaseki and co, probably he will clinch the Ticket.

Any which way, the future will always pave way for Wike politically. History will always be kind on him.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Rotten teeth
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by olas24u(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Nobody betrayed you. It's all man for himself.

There's nothing like Southern unity. We are now building bridge like our noisy Southern brethren from the West did 2015.

It's South East or the North continues.

Terrible pretenders.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Foreigna2: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
U first betray the good people of rivers state and now u are being pained?

Shebi you be towtow slicer. Them don use betrayal and slavery swear for una.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Arielle: 7:11pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:

Another stale comment.
Answer the damn question. Always pointing fingers but never take responsibility. Its always everyone else's fault. Na so.

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by MMWandali: 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
Why all this?
I thought he said he would support whoever emerges the candidate

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by DeleTaller: 7:24pm On May 30, 2022
Yves4real:

Please, can you shed some light on the bold? According to the information available, the Edo state's delegates that voted are anti-Obaseki and supporters of Dan Orbih's faction, which has Wike's full backing.
When delegates loyal to Obaseki did not participate in the primary, how can he be held responsible for Wike's defeat?
Another question is why the Delta and Akwa Ibom state governors, both in the South South geopolitical zone, also distanced themselves from Wike?

It does not matter... distancing themselves in the primary elections result to betrayal.. if they have supported and vote tell me will he not have more votes?.. Wike once apologised to Oshiomole and made it loud that Betrayal runs in Obaseki DNA
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by FallenShitHole: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
"What Pains Me The Most Is People Who I Always Stood For , Fought For And Called Brothers Betrayed Me". ~Governor Wike

A dumbass fulani useful idiot mugu that betrayed South East is talking about betrayal. Una never see anything. We are waiting for that okpono eyes called Tinubu. Ndi ara everywhere.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by FallenShitHole: 7:32pm On May 30, 2022
Dapson73:

No serious contender from south east. Not even Obi.
All they crave for is VP.

Wike is a man with balls. I love his sagacity.
If he had added a bit decorum and settle his dispute with others in the party like Obaseki and co, probably he will clinch the Ticket.

Any which way, the future will always pave way for Wike politically. History will always be kind on him.

You are mistaking his muguness for having balls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Commiserates With Dantata's Family & Hails His Contributions To Nigeria / Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. / Sahara Reporters Proofs Claim That GEJ Was Hospitalised Coz Of Taking Ogogoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.