Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku (4218 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:32pm On May 30, 2022
Governor Wike, I advise you to

Suck it up and Get well soon

At least you now know how it feels.

IT’S ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dikebuka: 7:33pm On May 30, 2022
Dapson73:

No serious contender from south east. Not even Obi.
All they crave for is VP.

Wike is a man with balls. I love his sagacity.
If he had added a bit decorum and settle his dispute with others in the party like Obaseki and co, probably he will clinch the Ticket.

Any which way, the future will always pave way for Wike politically. History will always be kind on him.

Brother, if Wike had backed SE ambition, do you think the North would have tried to contest. If u follow Atiku den, he sent Dokpesi to advocate for one term

My issue is Wike is this..if you know that you will come as Igbo man 2 years later, while claim you are not igbo 2 years ago.

His criticism of Peter Obi and other igbo politician did not help matters

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Chimaraymond455: 7:33pm On May 30, 2022
Wike said south betrayed him,
But have you now see how the Yorubas have turned it against south east,
Thank God for social media,
This is how the Yorubas have been lying against the igbos when they are the only people controlling media house during the civil war and after the civil war,
They have sworn to divide south east/ south south.
but am assuring them that no reasonable Igbo man will vote for any Yoruba man again, let the game begin,

2 Likes

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by pointblank247(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
OkoroBufo:

There is no bigger clowns than Igbos. Did Wike have to seek your permission before contesting for the seat of the President?

-Okoro bufo
otu nne gi bufo.
When all the south Easterners were supporting Jonathan where were you . Blind bat

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2022
yyba:
the same way AMEACHI is in kuje abi

Amaechi's case is different. The money being touted was used to supplement the budget after Goodluck Jonathan stopped Rivers State from passing their budget.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Cantonese: 7:44pm On May 30, 2022
Politics is about betrayals, alignments and realignments. All politicians have betrayed somehow and they will never stop betraying. Politics is a game of interest. Without betrayals politics is not what it is.

Na so e be.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by WATCHOVER(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2022
Dikebuka:
Wike betrayed the SE. It was only natural that the other south paid him back in kind.

How do you comprehend self? Was he talking about SE governors?
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by sunbreaker: 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
grin
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by layzie: 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Oga i was referring to the 100 delegates of southeast who voted Atiku a fulanis man instead of their fellow brothers in the contest! So what next are you gonna say about this!?

I find this your claim very interesting. The whole of south had about 360 delegates. SE being the zone with the least number of states had not more than 100 delegates in total.

Are u telling us here that every delegate in SE voted for Atiku?
Very interesting
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dawn91(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Seriously wike is a strong willed man and I like him, and has for southeast they are the problem of themselves, imagine Igbo delegates picking Atiku over wike, Pius ayim Pius and other Igbo contests but same Igbos will say Southwest are the betrayers. . .Nawa o

A Yoruba lady saying she lies Wike... Now I see why no one will vote Tinubu.

See I am.waitimg fro.the day primaries comes....all my Edo state delegates will shock you...

We will all vote for Amaechi.

Now cry mor tears
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dawn91(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Wike Kim Jong- On..

I may not be a fan of Wike but his response to the threat by the IPOB is commendable. No government, state or federal should allow criminals to develop wings. It is the lack of will power in dealing with or handling criminals that has put us where we are today.

Kudos Governor Wike. Slayer of Igbos clueless nitwits..

Yoruba people ehn? grin

U guys r so funny....

Oga leave my PDP thread pls

Go to Labour party thread and worry them there grin

E pain am o..

You wanted wike to win so you can defeat us.

Who are you fooling.. Wike hates Yorubas more than any tribe on earth for your information grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by oluwaseun89333: 9:03pm On May 30, 2022
Another stale comment.Another stale comment....
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dikebuka: 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

How do you comprehend self? Was he talking about SE governors?

What is wrong with black people. He mentioned Southern Governors (SE governors included). I want to ask something, under normal circumstance, should Wike from SS contest for the primaries when the agitation was suppose to be for SE. Is that not over ambition and arrogance due to access to huge financial warchest. Non of the aspirant insulted anybody but Wike was busy doing that.

You people should start seeing things critically.
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by WATCHOVER(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2022
Dikebuka:

What is wrong with black people. He mentioned Southern Governors (SE governors included). I want to ask something, under normal circumstance, should Wike from SS contest for the primaries when the agitation was suppose to be for SE. Is that not over ambition and arrogance due to access to huge financial warchest. Non of the aspirant insulted anybody but Wike was busy doing that.

You people should start seeing things critically.
With due diligence and attention please let's look at this critically do you think if the Party leaders had taken a stand that it should be Zoned to East that Wike will comeout to contest? The party leaders were Intimidated, they lack Will tenacity, Governor Sam Ortom Double statement says it all
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dikebuka: 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

With due diligence and attention please let's look at this critically do you think if the Party leaders had taken a stand that it should be Zoned to East that Wike will comeout to contest? The party leaders were Intimidated, they lack Will tenacity, Governor Sam Ortom Double statement says it all

I want to ask something, did Wike for once make a statement that PDP should zone to SE.
I want to ask something how many people expressed interest first from the SE before Wike. In 2015 the SE took the risk against all odds to back Jonathan from SS.

Even the APC is about to score another own goal with these SW agitation. A bloc vote in the south with a bit of middle belt vote is enough to win election self but
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by WATCHOVER(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2022
Dikebuka:

I want to ask something, did Wike for once make a statement that PDP should zone to SE.
I want to ask something how many people expressed interest first from the SE before Wike. In 2015 the SE took the risk against all odds to back Jonathan from SS.

Even the APC is about to score another own goal with these SW agitation. A bloc vote in the south with a bit of middle belt vote is enough to win election self but
Wike is not a member of the BOT the final decision makers of a party, leave Wike alone he was not even a member of the committee that was saddled with the responsibility to recommend which way to Go
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by Dikebuka: 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Wike is not a member of the BOT the final decision makers of a party, leave Wike alone he was not even a member of the committee that was saddled with the responsibility to recommend which way to Go

Well sha..this one have passed sha
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by uduokirika1(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
Seriously wike is a strong willed man and I like him, and has for southeast they are the problem of themselves, imagine Igbo delegates picking Atiku over wike, Pius ayim Pius and other Igbo contests but same Igbos will say Southwest are the betrayers. . .Nawa o

What about Dele Momodu and Gov. Fayose who got zero votes?

Who did the people from their states vote for?
Remove the log in your eyes before trying to be an advocate
Re: You Will Suffer’ —Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku by uduokirika1(m): 7:12am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Have you watched Wike's speech when he visited Anambra?

One thing I'm sure is that Anambra delegates voted Wike infact apart from Ebonyi all southeast delegates voted Wike.

Wike's Achilles heel was from Edo, Akwa ibom his fellow south south states

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Osumenyi And Abiriba Which Is The Most Beautiful Village In Nigeria / Oyebanji Restates Commitment To Improved Health Care Facilities / Youths Coalition Submits Proposal To Ogun State Government On Reducing Hardship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.