Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? (777 Views)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2022
Hello Naira landers,

I just got posted to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital for my Housemanship and since there's no direct flight to Ife, how do I go directly to Ile-ife once I touch down Lagos Airport??

I've never been to any of the states before and I'll be very glad to hear your inputs. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by rayvelez(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2022
You can book a flight to Ibadan airport from Lagos, from Ibadan airport take a cab to Iwo Road garage. From Iwo road garage enter a bus going to Ile-Ife, the last bus stop in ile-Ife is Lagere. From Lagere you board a cab (korope precisely) from to OAUTHC those driver’s know the place.
Safe journey.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by nifemi25(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2022
I work as a cabman at ikeja airport incase you need my service to take you to OAU at ile Ife...
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2022
nifemi25:
I work as a cabman at ikeja airport incase you need my service to take you to OAU at ile Ife...

What's your fee like?
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2022
rayvelez:
You can book a flight to Ibadan airport from Lagos, from Ibadan airport take a cab to Iwo Road garage. From Iwo road garage enter a bus going to Ile-Ife, the last bus stop in ile-Ife is Lagere. From Lagere you board a cab (korope precisely) from to OAUTHC those driver’s know the place.
Safe journey.

There's no flight from OWERRI to Ibadan. Only from Owerri to Lagos

Thanks for your input, I appreciate
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by LongBig(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2022
No cause for alarm. A friend of mine stays in ife, once you get to Lagos take a bus heading to ife, alight at Mayfair. From there he can direct you to the hospital or meet up with you at the bus stop. Check my signature for my number
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by wumi2017(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2022
Pls don't forget to eat correct amala and ewedu garnished with orishirishi Eran ogunfe in our very beautiful ibadan city grin..wl be waiting for you at iya meta food canteen bodija grin...wish you safe journey

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by janda1: 9:24am On May 31, 2022
When you arrived Lagos

Ask the people at airport that you going to osodi terminal park, it shouldn't cost you 1k or 2k be very smart because of agbero don't let them know you are newbie

You can take brt or purchase the cowry card it cost 1k and if you don't see.. scope one of them and dash him 1k for transport and when you are in the brt ask them you going to osodi terminal bus park

When you get to osodi terminal park just enter the place you would see people going and coming in, you would see long buses packing people luggages going to igbo land enter the first terminal where the bigger bus are

People would start calling you don't answer them they are agbero just entered the terminal and ask for ife park where you would pay

It's #2600 or more they might have increased it but it should be #2600 and you would be given a bus tickets

Don't give anyone to help you carry your bag they would charge you and if you give them and you don't pay those agbero boys they would change it for you

You have to be smart

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by janda1: 9:28am On May 31, 2022
The place is like this

Just enter the place and heard straight

I have forgotten the terminal number

When you entered the place it's like this in the picture

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by janda1: 9:38am On May 31, 2022
Ask the bus driver that where is the last but if he says lagree ( bank road ) don't let them drop you at oui ask them or ask anyone in the bus that is also going to ife but ask codely because you must not trust anyone because of your safety or deal with the bus driver privately

If the driver says lagree then drop out lagree they would drop you in front of nepa office or near eco bank you would see people selling biscuits or in the front people selling shoes sneakers besides nepa you would see oranmiyan tower complex painted in yellow

Then take a bike tell them you are going to phase 2 oau thc not phase 1 oau thc you would pass through phase 1 get before getting to phase 2 gate not that far from each other, at the phase 1 gate , you are going to see a filling station painted in blue and it's as a guest house beside like 3 or 4 story building

they would drop you there at phase 2 you would see uncompleted hotel and besides the hotel you would see a supermark and before the supermarket market you would see a phone shop, the bike would cost you #150 or #200, if they start mentioning #500 don't take it o...okada is #150 to #200 if you don't see any one of #150 to #200 take bus

Or take a bus, its white bus tell them you are going to phase 2 tell the driver phase 2 or keep repeating it to the driver so the he won't forget, you will pass through oja tutun(market)the bus is #100 they would drop you in front of phase 2 gate

If the bus driver from Lagos says he is going to ilesha he is taking some passenger to ijesha or ilesha it's the same, just tell him you are going to oau thc general hospital the Lagos driver would drop you there and if he says lagere then take a bus from there but mostly Lagos bus driver heard to ilesha they combine ife and ilesha in one bus together... I think it's 3 people at the back or 3 people each on a seat through out the bus,I f they haven't changed the protocol

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by janda1: 9:46am On May 31, 2022
They would drop you in front or before this tower at lagere

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by janda1: 9:51am On May 31, 2022
When you pass through oau university bridge and you would see this and if you didn't pass through the university bridge and you didn't see this at mayfair shout out so that people can hear

It's not close to the university gate just like 10minue ride

The Ori olokun is in front of a public school call school aregbe after the Ori olokun you will see the road is untired they working on the road from that Ori olokun along you would see two filling station one is unused any more

Note if you didn't see any of this...you are not in Ile ife

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Sniper04(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2022
janda1:
When you pass through oau university bridge and you would see this and if you didn't pass through the university bridge and you didn't see this at mayfair shout out so that people can hear

The Ori olokun is in front of a public school call school aregbe after the Ori olokun you will see the road is untired they working on the road from that Ori olokun along you would see two filling station one is unused any more

Na Mayfair be that o
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Omoalhaja77: 10:58am On May 31, 2022
@Janda1, thanx for d description, well detailed

Guess u be GreatIfe person grin

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Susily(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2022
janda1:

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by janda1: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
What's sup did you get the info and how was your journey to Ile ife

Hope it was not stressful

Stay safe
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by robinso01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Take bus that is going to ife direct, the bus will drop you at Lagere which is the last bus stop. From Lagere, take Okada instead of bus to oauthc, it's #200 maximum. The Okada man will surely drop you in front of the oauthc gate.
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by Alapojames: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Omo, see love
Na politics spoil this country
Everyone just pocket tribalism or ethnic "whatever they call it'' one side .. Everyone won help.. Some went as far as snapping pic..

God will punish our politician for bringing mayhem between us..

I stay for ife that year, paranki to be precised
Re: Please How Can I Get To OAU Teaching Hospital Ile-ife From Lagos Airport? by sourcebabez: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Are you in Ife already? Welcome to the source.

(1) (Reply)

What Do White Girls Like / Celebrities Lori Harvey Has Dated / Men Hating Machine : Why I Pity Small Boys Bashing Biggirls Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.