Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp (83744 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2022
zudozz:

I wanted to swear at d moda that raised u,, then I refrained myself. Ure not even a feminist, u re just bird of d same feather!
to say you try am, I for go shrine to swear for you own aswear. It don't take no damn feminist to say a #word. When 2persons are caught supposedly having consensual sex, you don't go around castigating the other and leaving the accomplice.
That was my worry.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
DryMouth:

It would have been better if your parents had used all the money wasted on paying your school fees to open a poultry farm. By now they must have gathered at least 4million chickens. You are a waste of resources
...and likewise, your parents also guffed in the part where they didn't train you properly to access situations critically before name calling. 2 people had sex, and only one person is been castigated as presented by the op. The "How And why?" Is what no-one is asking

Pls geddifork
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Ayomi90: 6:07pm On May 31, 2022
DaInferno:
mtchwww! Abeg getat...
Empty brain
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by rickleye: 6:27pm On May 31, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Ahh The woman told you the thing no get meter?? shocked

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
Ayomi90:

Empty brain
ars wipe
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Realhommie(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2022
BigRocky:
The camp commandant narrating every detail to the husband of kin.
Hahahahahaha.. Una no fit kee pesin for this Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Ayomi90: 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
DaInferno:
ars wipe
That's all I've got to say, ur brain can't handle much.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Wwwq: 7:39pm On May 31, 2022
Oh
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Mina79(f): 7:46pm On May 31, 2022
Prinzton:
Vawulence it must end.
Nothing cracks me up like this vawulence of a thing.�����

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2022
Emeka71:
That is not a rule.
it is the general rule sire
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Youlins: 8:25pm On May 31, 2022
Yeye people everywhere
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Phalumy(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2022
This also happened at Umunya Temporary Orientayuon Camp, Anambra State.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Starships4u(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2022
Rahkman:
Damn banging a girl in camp was the best sex I ever had in mami market, the adrenaline, the fear ,,,thank you winifred kiss

How does it seem I know her.....
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
Ayomi90:

That's all I've got to say, ur brain can't handle much.
inconsiderate and bias dimwit. If your own brain was placed on a mouse, it'd eat shiiit! You bodly Talking about comprehension instead of asking why only one out of two persons is being blamed for having sex irregardless of whatever. You absolutely irredeemable cunt! Rest o!
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by squarelead(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2022
But seems this story is always the same. The same story in camp too during my service year, you sure say all this news is not just to make camp more interesting .
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by jeff1607(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2022
rickleye:

Dude, this is true, I did one, I didn't know she was married until i went to surprise her at home and met the baby and husband. Benin girl.

grin

How did you introduce yourself when you got there and what was her reaction?
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by rickleye: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2022
jeff1607:

grin

How did you introduce yourself when you got there and what was her reaction?

I always wore my khaki during any travel and was on my way to Lagos to get my belongings. In order to return to my posting in Auchi . ( Setraco) So it was easy - a friend from camp .
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Ayomi90: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2022
DaInferno:
inconsiderate and bias dimwit. If your own brain was placed on a mouse, it'd eat shiiit! You bodly Talking about comprehension instead of asking why only one out of two persons is being blamed for having sex irregardless of whatever. You absolutely irredeemable cunt! Rest o!
You are displaying your stupidity further, go and blame a single guy for having sex with a married woman, then take him to court. Your brain doesn't tell u the single guy has nothing to lose, keep on barking ND you can find the woman and make her urs as it pains you so much. Fish brain.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by jeff1607(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2022
rickleye:

I always wore my khaki during any travel and was on my way to Lagos to get my belongings. In order to return to my posting in Auchi . ( Setraco) So it was easy - a friend from camp .

She didn’t cut eye for you?

There was one couple back in the lodge(bf & gf) they bleeped like rabbits and the girl in question ate his money cos the guy was the one doing all the spending, we never knew she was engaged to someone out there, long after nysc we saw her post her boy n his sibling for a birthday pic , lo and behold the first son looks exactly like my colleague during nysc, calculated the age only to discover Na our guy really own the child, we all know now but the guy in question and the husband of the girl are in the dark about this ,only the corpers in my set are aware of this. So many stuff happened eh , i just pity my men who married the ladies in my set , they are fathers to kids that aren’t theirs.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Ayomi90:

You are displaying your stupidity further, go and blame a single guy for having sex with a married woman, then take him to court. Your brain doesn't tell u the single guy has nothing to lose, keep on barking ND you can find the woman and make her urs as it pains you so much. Fish brain.
you on the other hand is displaying the worse form of human nature, no empathy or truthfulness whatsoever, cus in your damn head, it's only the lady that did wrong, but the dude is 100% right. Its a pity you think the guy doesn't have anything to loose. People like you have shunned the heavenly race kpatakpata. Hooting about courts; you been to the court before?!
I will find the woman, you find the guy as well, and create a family, hell, have a baby with him, since you support him so much. Dingbat!
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Larrysung:

lol... You truely smiled?
you dey follow that thonia69 all from the lesbian thread.
I dey watch two of una
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
you dey follow that thonia69 all from the lesbian thread.
I dey watch two of una
How's that your business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
How's that your business?
being homosexual is a sin, repent
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
being homosexual is a sin, repent
Trash... But you love bisexual women, mf hypocrite.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Trash... But you love bisexual women, mf hypocrite.
are you bisexual or just solely Les?
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Ayomi90: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
DaInferno:
you on the other hand is displaying the worse form of human nature, no empathy or truthfulness whatsoever, cus in your damn head, it's only the lady that did wrong, but the dude is 100% right. Its a pity you think the guy doesn't have anything to loose. People like you have shunned the heavenly race kpatakpata. Hooting about courts; you been to the court before?!
I will find the woman, you find the guy as well, and create a family, hell, have a baby with him, since you support him so much. Dingbat!
You are just a fo0l like him, where did u see in my post that I mentioned the other guy is a saint? Point it out and if you can't it shows how stupid you are the more. They are both adults and no one raped the other, the main thing is the lady is married ND got reported to her husband, who will u report the guy to?
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by rickleye: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
jeff1607:

She didn’t cut eye for you?

There was one couple back in the lodge(bf & gf) they bleeped like rabbits and the girl in question ate his money cos the guy was the one doing all the spending, we never knew she was engaged to someone out there, long after nysc we saw her post her boy n his sibling for a birthday pic , lo and behold the first son looks exactly like my colleague during nysc, calculated the age only to discover Na our guy really own the child, we all know now but the guy in question and the husband of the girl are in the dark about this ,only the corpers in my set are aware of this. So many stuff happened eh , i just pity my men who married the ladies in my set , they are fathers to kids that aren’t theirs.

Weird, I have been unbanned. lol.
That is sic ! And a time bomb waiting to happen if the child should need some blood.
Not only your set but every set out there. We were at the best shapes and physical prime of our lives. I know ladies that had to sleep with their bosses who lavished them with money yet had a bf/husband waiting for them .

You just hope and pray, the lady you meet has low mileage. We are all used vehicles at various stages of usage.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
are you bisexual or just solely Les?
I'm bisexual
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm bisexual
okay I'm sorry. Apologies.
I'll drop my contact on an inactive thread so you could use it to reach me so we could talk
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ayomi90:

[b]You are just a fo0l like him, where did u see in my post that I mentioned the other guy is a saint? [/b]Point it out and if you can't it shows how stupid you are the more. They are both adults and no one raped the other, the main thing is the lady is married ND got reported to her husband, who will u report the guy to?
lol...this mfker. You must be a fool and sound so bitter...so at one point you were supporting this guy like he rides you and now you're saying I'm a fool like him. So you knew he was a fool?! grin
You were the one supporting him for ffs, your confusion must be bothersome to the people around you grin
Oga rest pls, you're the fool here. Don't take up your trophy and place it on me. Whether you deny supporting and placing all the blame on the woman or not is not what I am talking about. Its None of my business as a matter of fact. you're a demeaning slow poke who misunderstood my comment and headed on calling me names. Like damn, who bore you to be so aggrieved and utterly unreasonable and heartless at the same time.

See ehn, My emphasis where on the fact that the op put the story out like it was one person having the sex instead of putting it unbiased and in a way it wouldn't look like it was just the lady doing the wrong thing, as it should be-before your incompressible-self jumped on the matter like a vulture. Analyse situations from both ends before you talk if not there would be no place for a shitty persons. But the world needs assholes like you though, otherwise, where would shit come out from.

I don't just judge one person out of two when both commit crimes, I have esteem and empathy. Both were wrong, so there should be mo taking sides like the op put- I'd keep emphasising on that.

You're already confused about who you were in support of and that worries me. Why you go d forget things like that? grin
We both are clearly not on the same level of reasoning and If I continue on this lengthy rant with you, I might stink. If I don't reply you again, know that I've put you in the past sir. Ciao
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Ayomi90: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
DaInferno:
lol...this mfker. You must be a fool and sound so bitter...so at one point you were supporting this guy like he rides you and now you're saying I'm a fool like him. So you knew he was a fool?! grin
You were the one supporting him for ffs, your confusion must be bothersome to the people around you grin
Oga rest pls, you're the fool here. Don't take up your trophy and place it on me. Whether you deny supporting and placing all the blame on the woman or not is not what I am talking about. Its None of my business as a matter of fact. you're a demeaning slow poke who misunderstood my comment and headed on calling me names. Like damn, who bore you to be so aggrieved and utterly unreasonable and heartless at the same time.

See ehn, My emphasis where on the fact that the op put the story out like it was one person having the sex instead of putting it unbiased and in a way it wouldn't look like it was just the lady doing the wrong thing, as it should be-before your incompressible-self jumped on the matter like a vulture. Analyse situations from both ends before you talk if not there would be no place for a shitty persons. But the world needs assholes like you though, otherwise, where would shit come out from.

I don't just judge one person out of two when both commit crimes, I have esteem and empathy. Both were wrong, so there should be mo taking sides like the op put- I'd keep emphasising on that.

You're already confused about who you were in support of and that worries me. Why you go d forget things like that? grin
We both are clearly not on the same level of reasoning and If I continue on this lengthy rant with you, I might stink. If I don't reply you again, know that I've put you in the past sir. Ciao
Jargon, no sense in all the rubbish u typed, quote me where I supported the guy but u have nothing to quote now u are spamming here with ur mumu epistle, Omo Naija got many senseless folks ND u seem to be their president.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
okay I'm sorry. Apologies.
I'll drop my contact on an inactive thread so you could use it to reach me so we could talk
It's alright. Talk about what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.