Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp (83823 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by almarthins(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2022
Muzbas:
Why would the camp Commandant do such a thing if not he has asked the lady for same thing which she refused. Na today dem dey knack for NYSC camp?

Before nko
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Comedian2019: 9:05am On May 31, 2022
Commandant has saved the life of the innocent young man (that's if he's truly innocent).

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Emperor88(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2022
DaInferno:
undecided ...as if she was having sex all by herself. All these nonsense double standards must stop
If the guy is not married, who will they report to? The parents?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BigDawsNet: 9:07am On May 31, 2022
Guys det try sha.. just within 3 weeks... you Don dey enter unknow person..

No time to even study about the lady or guy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by ExcelDBM: 9:07am On May 31, 2022
One has to be careful sleeping around these days. Sometimes they disguise as single to just to get laid. Too bad!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:07am On May 31, 2022
All these lie lie plenty for twitter and other social media. It is as if we no do NYSC.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Bekeey: 9:07am On May 31, 2022
Stephen2324:
I will never forget the time a girl was caught having sex in camp and the camp commandant called her next of kin who happens to be her husband

Guess is 2012 batch B, at nonwa gbam tai, Rivers State

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Kyase(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2022
nifemi25:
This one loud pass loud himself....
e happen for rivers camp
I was there live
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by OlawaleBammie: 9:08am On May 31, 2022
DaInferno:
undecided ...as if she was having sex all by herself. All these nonsense double standards must stop
And who tell u they did not do same to the man??

Balogun leyin ashewo
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Larrysung(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2022
So you pepu are knacking in nysc camp? na wa o
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Acidbath: 9:09am On May 31, 2022
What is their business?

Was she not having fun with a zoo negroe? Are zoo negroes not allowed to have fun with who they want?

They should have minded their damn business. Soldier wey suppose dey fight boko harram and Ipob unknown gun men dey monitor sex jamboree. Useless bunch.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BoboNogoDie: 9:09am On May 31, 2022
Gandollaar:
That commandant was very stupid. Did she kill anybody? Why the man dey call call people! undecided
Or deh
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by kokomilala(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2022
The Conflict Of The Impulses

Sex, many do not know, is as much a physiological need as it is an-impossible-to tame impulse. When hormones rage, it may be impossible to get hold of them. But the advantage man has over animals is that man has the mind of God, the moralities of separating the impulses. Animals, on the other hand, are ruled by instincts, strange impulses. That's why a goat has sex with its mother. They don't have the mind to sieve evil from good; bad from good etc.

For men that cannot use their minds to control these impulses or men who make themselves depraved, animal instincts take over. The horse begins to ride the man. That's why a husband sees a housekeeper in a skimpy, body-cladding dress, almost goes gaga. He goes after her and has sex with her, throwing away the moralities of a sacred union. That's why a wife, views a gatekeeper or gardener from her room, shielded by window blinds, calls him in and has sex with him. It is animal instincts at work. And that's what has happened to that woman at the NYSC Camp.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Munzy14(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2022
Commendable:
It happens a lot

A lot of Married/Engaged women are banged in camp

There is a place to call MAMI market in camp

That's were some coded things takes place in the night
Cc Mariahangel bia guru comment o..

Like what i told you yesterday about i metu ihe n'isi nwaanyi...Na mainly ndi emeturu ihe n'isi ha kacha eme udi ihe a na NYSC...From experience o.. grin

Camp commandant no get joy at all..This happens a lot in the camp...Soldiers banging married or engaged ladies..Afterwards, they are passed on to male corpers who continue in their PPA..smh
Nysc is fun sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:10am On May 31, 2022
Disgraceful
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by oluteem: 9:11am On May 31, 2022
DaInferno:
I wonder where yall curb these theories from, your arses?

When Jesus said "let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone" no one was left. I think that story has one or two lessons for yall

Look at this one, did Camp commandant castigate her he only followed the rule. What u wrote up there did not add up

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Pakute: 9:12am On May 31, 2022
Gandollaar:
That commandant was very stupid. Did she kill anybody? Why the man dey call call people! undecided
You don cast, u go collect tire.
You don't know she has already killed her husband.. oni yeye.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Titogbanski: 9:12am On May 31, 2022
Why should the commandant call the next of kin. Abi he get interest and he dey vex say he no succeed. These things happen in camp and anywhere you have a large number of young adults mingling. He had no reason to report to next of kin except if he knew the girl was married and from the narration nobody knew the girl was married
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BigDawsNet: 9:12am On May 31, 2022
Bekeey:

Guess is 2012 batch B, at nonwa gbam tai, Rivers State

One of the best camp in South South...

It was combine in my own time
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2022
Rahkman:
Damn banging a girl in camp was the best sex I ever had in mami market, the adrenaline, the fear ,,,thank you winifred kiss

Winifred ?? undecided

She graduated from Uniport ? grin
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by petermichaels(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2022
Is This One News Or Statement? Ai nairaland Can Fall Hands ehn
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by SenatePresdo(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2022
Stephen2324:
I will never forget the time a girl was caught having sex in camp and the camp commandant called her next of kin who happens to be her husband

Akwa Ibom, Batch C stream 2, 2021.

I was there grin
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DryMouth: 9:14am On May 31, 2022
DaInferno:
She is the married person amongst both parties.

Stop whinning like a dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Iykenuwa(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2022
InfinityFabric:

[s]There's a synonym for slut, hoe etc in almost every language in the world. And they ain't talking about a man.

Olodo oshi:
0. Bible is fake. Christianity is even more scam started by Paul.
1. If we are to go by this statement, then we should NOT be punishing politicians, thieves etc. Because: let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone
2. There's a difference between sinning/transgressing and societal repercussion. Both men and women fornicate but one is the hoe, the other is the hoe-maker

Also, a broke man and a broke woman are not the same - a man is required to make money a woman is NOT. If you don't like the double standards, go live among monkeys[/s].

Were you born slow?
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by autodevice(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2022
Na so ,
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BootyliciousBoy(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2022
It is written, women can't do without sex. The ones around me want to destroy my destiny with their Toto, i jump and pass. There's no type of Kpekus i have not seen in this life, I have seen it all. I never new that all Toto are not the same, different shapes , different types. In conclusion, Pvssy have different types, The good, The bad, and the ugly.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by almarthins(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2022
Gandollaar:
Really?

They should change it then. Anyway, wetin be my own.

Cheat spotted.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by olumike001(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2022
Our generation do not even bother if the man in action is also a married man. I hope the commandant also called the next of kin of the man or boy, his wife or parent should as well know the boy/man is sleeping with another person's wife.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by kingandre(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2022
Giorgia:

I pray they treat your daughter like this, go abroad and check if anyone is saying this nonsense. Man are allowed to cheat and women are suppose to maintain their purity for this std-ladden idiots called men?
May God forbid it if this is my portion!

And you people are the ones crowding embassies hoping to japa with your ignorance!
Better pray because ignorance na huge disease more terminal than cancer sef sad
Madam the standards apply everywhere....
Slut no my native language
Na oyibo man own
Hoe
Prostitute
Groupie...e too plenty

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:17am On May 31, 2022
That kin s.ex dey sweet grin but always end in tears sad, with 9 months journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.