Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp (83942 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC Decamps 2 Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
It's alright. Talk about what?
motivate ourselves on our career, get to know each other better, and also probably trust and confide on each other and so much more cool
Lest I forget, I'm a demisexual as well
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
motivate ourselves on our career, get to know each other better, and also probably trust and confide on each other and so much more cool
Lest I forget, I'm a demisexual as well
Omooo this got me laughing like crazy, especially that demisexual part.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Omooo this got me laughing like crazy, especially that demisexual part.
yeah funny but I'm serious cool
I should drop my contact details right?
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
yeah funny but I'm serious cool I should drop my contact details right?
NO
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
NO
lol why put the 'NO' I'm block letters
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
lol why put the 'NO' I'm block letters
Just felt like putting it that way.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Just felt like putting it that way.
I still insist reaching out to you
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
I still insist reaching out to you
Lol
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by TechBIogger: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Lol
make I drop?
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
DaInferno:
now that's too far. I know say you no respect me, but leave my mama out of this one. I dnt have much words for you, hell, I won't even buttress my point for you
to hell with your points. nonsense
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
TechBIogger:
make I drop?
I don't need it
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Larrysung(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't need it
lol...
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Prinzton(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Mina79:

Nothing cracks me up like this vawulence of a thing.�����

Iswearugad
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 9:01am On Jun 02, 2022
henrybangs44:

to hell with your points. nonsense
you too fam...you too!
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
DaInferno:
you too fam...you too!
So it's not okay when your mother does it but it's okay if somebody's mother does it right??! U can see your clear hypocrisy. May u find a wife like that
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by DaInferno(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
henrybangs44:

So it's not okay when your mother does it but it's okay if somebody's mother does it right??! U can see your clear hypocrisy. May u find a wife like that
you too fam....I pray you find one as such too, possibly become one too. I don't know what pit or psych hospital you crawled out from, cus clearly, you were not following. Just jumping on comments like a fkn bozou.
Life continued when you paused!
Get some medication pls!
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by bookarecruiter: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
URGENT VACANCY FOR FEMALE PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS CORPS MEMBER

A leading IT company in Victoria Island, Lagos has an opportunity for fresh Corps members looking for a PPA.

Who studied Computer Science or related course with some experience and passion for procurement & logistics, with close proximity to the job location.

Preferably females for gender balance in the work place.

Kindly, send your CVs to jobs@comerciolimited.com.ng with "P&L NYSC" as the subject of the email.

Thank you.

Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Richy150:
Why are you so concerned about the change? Are you planning doing the same?
Kikikiki grin
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
henrybangs44:

A HO sighted
Broke ass!
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
PlanktonX:

The commandant just helped her to shame the devil and people like you.

If the shameless lady/lady happens to be your son's wife, how would you feel? Shame the devil and have peace of mind.
Even shaitan too is talking.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Corporate2020:

Just thank your god that you were not caught with the several sex you had in camp. Thank your stars.
Waray! Tinubu has been disqualified.
Bring your plan B and C. grin
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pakute:

You don cast, u go collect tire.
You don't know she has already killed her husband.. oni yeye.
Pakute!!! grin
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh
Broke ass. Bobo go die soon from hunger.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Gandollaar(f): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
gregyboy:

if she didnt kill anyone then let the husband be the judge

there will never be a room for women's whoreness in our society
After you don wash plate and pants finish.
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
DaInferno:
you too fam....I pray you find one as such too, possibly become one too. I don't know what pit or psych hospital you crawled out from, cus clearly, you were not following. Just jumping on comments like a fkn bozou.
Life continued when you paused!
Get some medication pls!
psychofreak
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Gandollaar:
Broke ass!
i can buy your whole nipples bitch
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Germi9: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
limcar:
you should have stepped in
No oo
If my harlot of a friend could run for his life then i had to zoom off, heard she was married to some Army guy
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't need it
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Totomechanic:
cheesy you whyne the nigga, cone shenk am .. ya doing weh.
Lol
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Totomechanic:
Shey you go drop am for me if I ask? grin
NO
Re: I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp by BoboNogoDie: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Gandollaar:
Broke ass. Bobo go die soon from hunger.
Hofo lomaṣe dọjọ iku ẹ

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.