Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (40397 Views)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Taye4j: 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
I'm sure some people are not happy about this.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Malory: 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
Throwback:

He smokes the opposite of what you do that makes you a weakling and coward.

You need to remember that Tinubu is not from the tribe that is famous for the unconditional surrender.
Stale
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
Left hand in he's pocket got me thinking.. BSO eye service top notch...
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Zico5(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria
Just chill and wait. It will shock u to the marrow. Tinubu is Ur next president whether u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria
You are very stupid and foolish..... No na your illiterate Papa go win.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:32pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Tinubu is anything but cute.

I understand you love money as a Nigerian girl, just say his money is cute not his personality.
Everything about him is what u can never achieve even if u turn abiku and come back to this world a billion times

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mooh247: 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Dpiano:

Oh please shut up and don't be stupid..fix Nigeria??you can vote for him, campaign for him all you want..but stop the useless lies...he's not going to fix shit!

Yes he would check his history
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Es350:
May this old dying thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!
May this young wretched guy never make it un life
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Joyrise: 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:

Face your own destiny as he faces his except you live for nothing. Allow him try his luck for ones. Did he ask you to live without ambition and focus in life ?
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Look at them all! Always quick to attack, abuse, talk down on anyone who is not their candidate. Children of hate!

No wonder you guys are not smart enough to make incisive political calculations and predictions.

Page one is not even full and they are already here in numbers to perpetuate their hate.

Everyone keeps warning you people that you will never taste presidency if you continue like this. It's not a curse, it's the rule of life. Every man shall reap what he sows.

Take a look at the page one of this Peter Obi thread https://www.nairaland.com/7152124/peter-obi-pat-utomi-contest and see how no one went their to attack or hate. You guys are always the first to start and that's why I am always happy when people give it to you hot hot.
Awon Omo Eleribu ni... They don't even respect their fathers and grandparents
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:37pm On May 30, 2022
SensualMan:
The Lizard of Iragbiji has landed.

Can he be able to hold his credentials by hand? (the Shaky hands)

The looser is coming home to roost.

All ye Yorubas, get ur wailing tears ready.
Says a person who isn't even well known in his own family and can never amount to anything influential in his family set up.even if u come back go this world a million times
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by obyrich(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
Lol. Pathetic
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by SledgeHammerer: 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
President Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Bishopadaidu(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
Redpill1:
Nna mehn. This is the only man that can fix Nigeria to be like the Dubai we have always dreamt of. God forbid if Atiku wins I will hasten the process of my japa out of this country
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed For President

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Okobola146: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
Nothing for you

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Feggie3: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
Redpill1:
Nna mehn. This is the only man that can fix Nigeria to be like the Dubai we have always dreamt of. God forbid if Atiku wins I will hasten the process of my japa out of this country
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed For President
I tot redpillers are sensible... If Tinubu with his great influence on South West geopolitics couldn't develop the South West region, what makes you think he will develop Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mooh247: 6:40pm On May 30, 2022
Feggie3:
I tot redpillers are sensible... If Tinubu with his great influence on South West geopolitics couldn't develop the South West region, what makes you think he will develop Nigeria?

So which other region is most developed in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu mastered the art of psychological intimidation. His presence sends cold to d spine of his opponents. He does everything like he's so sure he's winning.
It's a mentality that's rare.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Werey de grin

Tinubu werey de
Princeofaba
One jatijati omo. Abii pabe. omo Iran kiran. omo ale. omo ti Koni se aanfani ti de.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:42pm On May 30, 2022
dex4sure:
We don't need a sick president....
We don't need you
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsDLQhksgbs
I can see his little fagg boy there sanwo olu, Tinubu is bent and walking like his about to fall, Nigeria forbids this disaster. Niger Delta will rather vote Atiku or any other APC Southerner or northerner this old druggie who looks like he is about to die in a few weeks. Jeez! I didn't know his condition has deteriorated so badly. I wish him quick recovery and good health, pls let him rest, he shouldn't be doing this to himself at his age. Seriously this man can't do the job at all. Yoruba should rally round star Boy if the tribe is sensible

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Get it wrong at the polls again like most of you did in 2015 by voting in the current fraud that was packaged and sold to you all by this scammer, then sit back once again and enjoy your self-inflicted lamentations for the next 8 year's.

"fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me twice, Fool me three times, shame on both of us."

Don't say I didn't warn you!
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Dapson73(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Bola oko Remi.

Ijaya gbogbo Mpkumiri.

The incoming GCFR.

On your mandate all reasonable Nigerians stand .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by naijaguy1234(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Would you hang yourself if he wins ? Please do

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Asiwajukay: 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
I keep imagine how some people will just come up here attacking some of this political gurus as if their attack and abuses can hold water, I'm not supporting anyone but all I know is that some of this people you are abusing can buy your whole families, keep hating them while they keep flying, mind you, your problem is never there problems but as rich and affluence they are, there problems still becomes our problems, Note that none of them could ever come poor as the richest man in your families

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mooh247: 6:45pm On May 30, 2022
Okobola146:
Nothing for you

He wants everything not nothing
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:45pm On May 30, 2022
Jeffjamal66:
The blood of the innocent souls he killed in lekki toll gate must surely hunt him�
Yeah.he hasn been having sleepless nights.in fact the souls have been calling him on phone,asking why he as a private citizen could control the army and police.
India ala
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Alawode01(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
You're welcome to receive your mandate, by God grace enemies like or not, your mandate shall stand, for your labour shall not in vain.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by cocolacec(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Es350:
May this old dying thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!
May the imbecilic Obi never smell Aso Rock Villa.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
Ever8090:
But anyone supporting either Atiku or Tinubu to be president of Nigeria does not have common sense
Anybody supporting Peter obi is very delusional,cus Peter obi was also part of the government of old
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Abujaexpress: 6:48pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Every Nigerian has a right to vote and be voted for. Does that means that every other contestant has 'smoked' something? For crying out loud, Tinubu is exercising his right just like every other contestant. Allow him to test his popularity and conviction before the voters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.