Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar (32745 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Abaman001(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
You have no option Mr talkative. You talk like a woman
As long as that will lead to Peter obi Pandora monumental defeat it's a welcome development, anything to put you confused mkpurunmiri cannibeast to ur perpetual third infidels in Nigeria project will always be appreciated by every well meaning Nigerians....mad people
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by lexisop: 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
Oga u don't have option than to....
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Abaman001(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike the Yoruba PDP candidate,do you have option ?

As long as that will lead to Peter obi Pandora monumental defeat it's a welcome development, anything to put you confused mkpurunmiri cannibeast to ur perpetual third infidels in Nigeria project will always be appreciated by every well meaning Nigerians....mad people
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
if APC go for Tinubu as their candidate, Atiku is either going for Yoruba to checkmate and divide Tinubu's votes in West

or Wike will be compensated but I doubt if Atiku can have someone like Wike as vice, las las na to compensate him with either SSG or powerful minister if PDP win

outcome of APC primary election will determine the VP candidate of Atiku
Why do you youths always not choose to use their common sense?

He scored the highest number of votes amongst all the Southern Candidates, more than 7 times as much combined, so why will they give the Vice to someone else?

It is just a pity the way small South South, has relegated mighty South East to the background politically.

Big big shame.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Does not change the fact that you are a bitter losser!
He only lost a primary election.
Check his profile and confirm that you MIGHT never be anything near it

Evidence shows that Wike cannot be said to be a bitter loser.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Afonjakid: 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
[s] Joker, we learn from precedence, but the third eye blind like yourself are obliviously forever in the dark.

The same way Yaradua President Obasanjo’s choice defeated Atiku in 2007, is the same way Osinbajo, President Buhari’s choice will send Atiku into retirement from politics for good, he can return to his village in Adamawa & write his memoirs.

The Political system of Nigeria, is not for children like yourself to comprehend.

The great Fela Kuti called it government magic.[/s]

Gibberish!!!!

Go get your oduduwa flag ready in 2023 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by onuman: 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Smart choice, at least the South South is securely locked down for PDP especially if Atiku chooses his VP from the South South

Yaribanza attempts at cajoling Obi with their typical crooked sudden love for Wike is dead on arrival cheesy

*HE PREDICTED IT AND IT HAS COME TO PASS.*

May 26, 2022

Brief Letter to Asiwaju Tinubu and other Yoruba Presidential aspirants

Dear Asiwaju Ahmed and other Yoruba Presidential aspirants

Dear sirs,

I write on behalf of APAPO OODUA KOYA KOGI STATE CHAPTER

Sirs, You are all seeking the Presidency of Nigeria with the hope that the Fulani leadership will hand over power to you

It's is a pity. A deep sense of history would have taught you that would never happen.

Have you forgotten that Afonja formed alliance with Fulani, Alimi and Afonja was killed and his body burnt in the market place?

Have you forgotten that the demise of Yoruba Nation began when Chief Obafemi Awolowo joined the centre as leader of opposition in 1959?

Have you forgotten that SLA Akintola forged alliance with Fulani North and he ended up being killed on the street?

Are you so short sighted not to remember the case of MKO Abiola who built so many Mosques in the North, bought vehicles for several Emirs and built farms across the North, but they annulled the election he won. He was detained. He was once the person they used to counter Awolowo. They used him to set up NURTW to rival Road Transport Workers pioneered by Awo and others Abiola we picked like chicken and detained No single Emir or Fulani spoke for his release. He died with his billions of dollars and his chain of industries collapsed.

Have you forgotten about Gen Oladipo Diya who supported Abacha. They roped him in a coup and sentenced him to death. Today, he is half dead

Dr Olu Onagoruwa supported Abacha. His first son was killed mysteriously by the same people he supported same for Felix Ibru who supported them He was shot by the same people he so much loved and defended

Have you forgotten that the only way they allowed Gen Olusegun Obasanjo was because of fear of agitation for break up by Pan Yoruba groups and because they know Obasanjo would never listen to Yoruba people and would do Fulani bidding

Are you so short sighted not to realise that the Fulani hate Yoruba with passion and that they only used all of you in 2015 and now its time dump you? You are not aware that they want to conquer and subdue Yorubaland since 1804.

Does it mean you didn't read and understand your own history?

You made a fatal mistake. If you were endowed with wisdom and a sense of history, you would have retained Regional Party and then negotiate with a written MOU giving you the opportunity to withdraw from the alliance any time. Look at the level of incompetence being demonstrated by Fulani? Look at corruption? Look at impunity and ethnic chauvinism under Fulani hegemony? Look at state sponsored, brazen terrorism, kidnapping and violent robbery?

Now, your alliance has sealed your lips against horrendous killings, kidnapping and raping of Yoruba women including houses wives, killing of Yoruba Kings and forceful occupation of Yoruba territories by Fulani armed men

You have sold out. You left your home naked and vulnerable. Your land, the Yorubaland is surrounded by armed enemies ready to conquer and famish the land.

You will go down in history as the worst set of tactless, careless, reckless leaders that have ever emerged in Yoruba history. You surround yourself with shallow minded advisers

Go and write it down. Atiku Abubakar will win the PDP primary.

None of you will win the APC primary. Atiku who was the Father of the Day in Buhari's son wedding is the new choice of the Fulani

With your education, you are naive. We want to assure you that Yoruba Nation will emerge, with or without your support.

History will record you s the most visionless set of people that has ever come out of Yorubaland

You will seek new alliances, it will fall on your face like red pepper.

Without you, Oodua Republic shall come. That day, many of you will cover you faces in big and terrible shame.
From Mrs Ajoke Alabi, State Coordinator, APAPO OODUA KOYA, (KOGI STATE CHAPTER)

*By Prince Adewale Adeoye.*

But for yours truly,
Tinubu shall be a million times better than Atiku as successor to President Buhari.

With Atiku, Fulanization and Islamization of all Nigeria shall take a deeper dimension.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by jahlove4jah: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
The number one public enemy of Ipob cannibalists, and criminals.

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, slayer of osu pigs. cheesy cheesy
The destroyer of Ipob in Oyigbo, and Rivers State.

They hate him so much because he said, no to killing of policemen, and soldiers in Oyigbo, no to cannibalism, babarism, and anarchy in Oyigbo Rivers State.

Meanwhile, OkoroDiliIpob don talk say if Presidency no come south-east let it go to the north.

As long as Yoruba no get am I dey happy as a brainess omo nna that I am - shukudi..

We no wan hear they are islamizing Nigeria oo.
We no wan hear they are Fulanizing Nigeria oo.
We no wan hear say we are being marginilized.

We no wan hear any secession talk from Okoro oo, if not the "dot in a circle" will be burnt down. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rest.
Are you this bitter offline?
These politicians don't give a damn about you.

Have you always noticed that they party together and marry themselves?
And you are here constituting nuisance.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Lovenorth: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
Yes boss
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by murmee: 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Believe the words of a Nigerian politician at your own detriment.
EXACTLY!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
Afonjakid:

Gibberish!!!!

Go get your oduduwa flag ready in 2023 cheesy grin cheesy
Afonjakid, it seems that you have forgotten about your leader in custody with the state security services, all of a sudden you are getting hyper active over politics.

What happened to Biafra, give us pepperendum, or no election?

Confused naive Ipobian Clown.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by mariahAngel(f): 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy cheesy
He must be a deep thinker..My immediate is deep into politics here, He has acess to classified Info ordinary persons don't.
Politics is a serious game.

Na small thing remain for Naija politicians to overtake devil.. grin

Trust no one game..

Anyway, anyone but Tinubu....We can't have a Buhari pro max... grin Aji gba!

Do you think Atiku will bring out Wike as his vice?
Together, they will be a force to reckon with.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Why do you youths always not choose to use their common sense?

He scored the highest number of votes amongst all the Southern Candidates, more than 7 times as much combined, so why will they give the Vice to someone else?

It is just a pity the way small South South, has relegated mighty South East to the background.

Big big shame.

You're a political neophyte, choosing VP go beyond coming second in primary election, the first consideration is political structure then the presidential candidate look out someone that won't give him problem (loyal)

When Elders are discussing politics, you should find somewhere to sit, Do you read a lot of funny things Wike wrote against Atiku? Wike is a stubborn man tm
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by coputa(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
People are dying of hunger in rivers state and wike is wasting the state money to pursue an impossible mission.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Abaman001(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio101:
grin.....lol.

Have you any option??

If you do anyhow sef boys go remind you that they a doing press-up for you.

Remember that strange organisation that do torment people that lavish their state money for attention and popularity they will never get??

You remember them right @mr wike.

They are EFCC cheesy.

Dey are heavily waiting for you doing press up grin grin cool
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Abaman001(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2022
Risentouch:
As if you get choice.

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Corporate2020: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
Nwodosis:
As if he has other options!

He has options. He could leave PDP and go to another party to contest. Though he will not win, but he will take millions of PDP votes. Mind you, Wike is not my man, but he has options.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by onuman: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
The day Atiku chaired the wedding ceremony of Buhari's kid was the beginning of Fulani plot to have a Fulani to succeed President Buhari.

If Nigerians allow that, it's doomsday season for all in Nigeria.

Wike is on his own, seeking to have an upperhand on Rotimi Amaechi in Rivers state politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by polygamist: 7:06pm On May 30, 2022
Before the southerners say the northerners are claiming to be born to rule, before the South easterners cry marginalisation, they should seek their conscience and ask politicians from their zone the role they played in the just concluded pdp primary election.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by jahlove4jah: 7:07pm On May 30, 2022
They were buying the conscience of the delegates with public fund. The party primaries just like most elections is always won by the highest bidder. I had a discussion with a friend that participated in the last general election in Rivers state and he told me firsthand the amount of money he was given by both APC and PDP to allow them have access to election materials. Until they allow electronic transmission of result, elections will continue to be won by highest bidder.
Ejiphill09:
grin

Wike Even though arrogant actually gave Atiku a good run for his money.
The more we Southerners close our ranks and work for the common good of our people the better.

Power is not leaving North for a very long time.
They are the real owner of Nigeria because we Southerners has given ourself to them as slaves. Pathetic.

Peter Obi is where my vote will go for even though he has little or no chance of winning but i will rather give it to him than waste it on the rogue party PDP/APC.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by casualobserver: 7:07pm On May 30, 2022
Ejiphill09:
grin

Wike Even though arrogant actually gave Atiku a good run for his money.
The more we Southerners close our ranks and work for the common good of our people the better.

Power is not leaving North for a very long time.
They are the real owner of Nigeria because we Southerners has given ourself to them as slaves. Pathetic.

Peter Obi is where my vote will go for even though he has little or no chance of winning but i will rather give it to him than waste it on the rogue party PDP/APC.

This whole stuff about tribe is a myth. Dino said on Tv that he monitored the delegates. Katsina and Kano voted for Wike and that Delta voted for Atiku. Wike was on course to win, he was simply outsmarted by individuals not the North. Do you know what it means for a southerner to get Kano and katsina delegates, talk less when running against a Northerner? stop playing the north v south tribalism card.

By the way a vote for Peter Obi is just as much a wasted vote. 1) after spending all his money to fund labour party that has no structure and coming 3rd in the election, I doubt a stingy man like Obi will vie for office again, so your vote is indeed wasted. The point in voting a man who cant win is to encourange him to try again. By the time Labour finish fleecing him, the man will have no money left and because he has gone on and on about integrity there is no way he can go back to PDP with any integrity left.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 7:07pm On May 30, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

You're a political neophyte, choosing VP go beyond coming second in primary election, the first consideration is political structure then the presidential candidate look out someone that won't give him problem (loyal)

When Elders are discussing politics, you should find somewhere to sit, Do you read a lot of funny things Wike wrote against Atiku? Wike is a stubborn man tm
When he chooses Nyesom Wike, you will go & put your head in that your latrine pit toilet, like an ostrich in the sand.

I know you don’t have a tv @ so you did not watch the convention, na I hearsay you like, Mr assumption.

Political Scientists work with facts, his votes alone is 7x more than all the Southern candidates combined, no Yoruba, no Igbo in sight.

Yorubas will vote for APC, igbos have been considered irrelevant (We all know why Pandora Pete ran away), South South is preferred.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Munzy14(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

Do you think Atiku will bring out Wike as his vice?
Together, they will be a force to reckon with.
WIKE ia too rugged for a VP slot...Ministerial appointment is best bet...This one President will talk one, he will say 30.. grin grin with that his signature stress of "Eeehhhhh"...

Who APC gives the flag will determine who Atiku will pick as VP.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:09pm On May 30, 2022
Wingscloud:
Nairaland is the home of tribalism smh!

It's not Nairaland, this atmosphere depicts the real Nigerian atmosphere.

Unity is zero in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by autodevice(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by ZombieTAMER: 7:11pm On May 30, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

They hate him so much because he said, no to killing of policemen, and soldiers in Oyigbo, no to cannibalism, babarism, and anarchy in Oyigbo Rivers State.

Meanwhile, OkoroDiliIpob don talk say if Presidency no come south-east let it go to the north.

As long as Yoruba no get am I dey happy as a brainess omo nna that I am - shukudi..

We no wan hear any secession talk from Okoro oo, if not the "dot in a circle" will be burnt down. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by mariahAngel(f): 7:13pm On May 30, 2022
Munzy14:

WIKE ia too rugged for a VP slot...Ministerial appointment is best bet...This one President will talk one, he will say 30.. grin grin with that his signature stress of "Eeehhhhh"...

He's a sag, you know? Onu na a gba ya kirikiri cheesy
And Atiku seems like a cool person.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 7:14pm On May 30, 2022
Munzy14:

APC is giving it to Osinbajo, Atiku is picking Nyesom Wike.

South East has proven themselves to be irrelevant.

Nnamdi Azikiwe (Zikolo of Africa) will be ashamed of his great mighty tribe.

When a vast majority chose to listen to a fool like Kanu, this is what you get.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:
This is a win win for Tinubu, Atiku votes in the south East and south south will go to peter Obi.

2023 stronghold of Aspirants

Tinubu -SW (80%) , NW (60%)
Atiku - NE (70%) , NW(50%)
Peter obi- SE(80%), SS(50%)

Tinubu is the favorite, as his stronghold also has the highest number of electorate

Welcome our incoming President
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Imagine the type of illiterate supporters Tinubu have

I have gotten sniper for some 5% lunatics, they will need it when Tinubu become president. Pigs like Princeofaba, xensual and other haters.

Tinubu NW 60%
Atiku NW 50%

High rate of illiteracy amongst Tinubu's supporters

All for someone who is not even sure of been screened let alone emerging as a candidate
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Oplomo: 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

make pains kee you bonsurudeen. It is either SE or North. Shikena! grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by polygamist: 7:16pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
South West will only vote for a Christian candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu no qualify, Party over personal ambition.

We have more than enough South West Christians than can do just as good, if not better.

But they Will vote pdp because Atiku is a Christian ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.