Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar (32601 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by southsouthking(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
You tried.
What's the total amount of dollars you spent?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by CutieKing: 6:27pm On May 30, 2022
Na man you be Wike..you are indeed a strong man in politics of pdp at least till you become an ex governor.

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Dawn91(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
The number one public enemy of Ipob cannibalists, and criminals.

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, slayer of osu pigs. cheesy cheesy
The destroyer of Ipob in Oyigbo, and Rivers State.

They hate him so much because he said, no to killing of policemen, and soldiers in Oyigbo, no to cannibalism, babarism, and anarchy in Oyigbo Rivers State.

Meanwhile, OkoroDiliIpob don talk say if Presidency no come south-east let it go to the north.

As long as Yoruba no get am I dey happy as a brainess omo nna that I am - shukudi..

We no wan hear they are islamizing Nigeria oo.
We no wan hear they are Fulanizing Nigeria oo.
We no wan hear say we are being marginilized.

We no wan hear any secession talk from Okoro oo, if not the "dot in a circle" will be burnt down. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Too crude bro sorry Habe to report you
Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 2
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Munzy14(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
Now thats wassup!.

E go shock una say PDP carefully made this plan and it worked...Made it appear a tight contest to clear doubts..

Any of the current or former Governors with capacity will come on board as VP...
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by frankson1(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
You have no option Mr talkative. You talk like a woman

He's hustling for a ministeral appointment grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Kaymansion(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
I just like the fact that he doesn't pretend

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by gaby(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
Shebi your body don cooleeeeh now...stupid arrogant money miss road.

Attacking everyone like a bulldog that he is with his voice.

Our elders really talk say the first money set small pikin dey make for himself na Akara or lollipop him dey use am buy.

Thunder fire you, the bisexual idiot, the one wey dey piss for body, the mannequin, and all of una wey dey steal from and punish the citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by ygowon: 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
Corruption has killed PDP and APC
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by saintnegroid(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
Nwodosis:
As if he has other options!
he has plenty options... But he has to keep his words

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by MilitantAtheist: 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
fergie001:

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON
foolish dirty short k legged cultist. What happened to asaba declaration that you all agreed on? I always knew you were all just politicking and stupid weaklings. Nigeria will rather crumble than return to pdp rule
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Fynnonsy: 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
You that talks like a man. How far? Wetin come out for this your talk?...

Malory:

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 6:32pm On May 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Wike will not emerge as Atiku's vice, he will be relegated to extinction.

This I have seen.
That was why Pandora Pete ran away, Wike is Atiku’s choice, & the just concluded convention proved it, just a shame the way the South East has been relegated to the background by small South South?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by blackpanda: 6:32pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:

Lolzz
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by rolams(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Gbam! Let's watch the north rule again!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by mariahAngel(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Munzy14:
Now thats wassup!.

E go shock una say PDP carefully made this plan and it worked...Made it appear a tight contest to clear doubts..

Any of the current or former Governors with capacity will come on board as VP...

One of my brothers broke their game down to me yesterday. cheesy
Very interesting sh!t. cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by DamianX: 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:
This is a win win for Tinubu, Atiku votes in the south East and south south will go to peter Obi.

2023 stronghold of Aspirants

Tinubu -SW (80%) , NW (60%)
Atiku - NE (70%) , NW(50%)
Peter obi- SE(80%), SS(50%)

Tinubu is the favorite, as his stronghold also has the highest number of electorate

Welcome our incoming President
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Any lie to cushion your trembling heart grin

We understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Antoeni(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2022
Mumu you Better Support Your Brother
Rt Hon Rotimi Ameachi , Tambuwa Has Supported his Brother Atiku
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Nsarug80: 6:34pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Is he under any obligation to support Atiku & the PDP?. Make una dey reason well abeg
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Rebuke: 6:34pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:

Shut up and recognize sportsmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by FamTomx2(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2022
Clown, you gat no choice!! cool
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by ChrisP92(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2022
In pdp South South today, there is no one who could have gotten such votes like the one Wike got. Even the Okowa that supported Atiku, cannot win any state outside Delta. We heard Dino this evening saying kano,katsina voted for Wike.

Before you start shouting dollars, show me one candidate in the main parties who is serious with his ambition that will not spend money.
Na for this Apc govt, Accountant dey get mind collect 80bn, and further investigation showing another 90bn. Wetin d big boys Don collect to warrant such mind from the agf
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by shortIGBOman: 6:35pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi and his IGBO Brothers right now. grin grin

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by ChrisP92(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2022
In pdp South South today, there is no one who could have gotten such votes like the one Wike got. Even the Okowa that supported Atiku, cannot win any state outside Delta. We heard Dino this evening saying kano,katsina voted for Wike.

Before you start shouting dollars, show me one candidate in the main parties who is serious with his ambition that will not spend money.
Na for this Apc govt, Accountant dey get mind collect 80bn, and further investigation showing another 90bn. Wetin d big boys Don collect to warrant such mind from the AGF.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by JBoss25(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:
This is a win win for Tinubu, Atiku votes in the south East and south south will go to peter Obi.

Tinubu is the favorite, as his stronghold also has the highest number of electorate

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu no go win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 6:35pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

South West will only vote for a Christian candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu no qualify, Party over personal ambition.

We have more than enough South West Christians than can do just as good, if not better.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Kingnelson9: 6:36pm On May 30, 2022
Even without the vow ,you still have to support your party member ,he is your brother in politics.
One love !
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by duro4chang(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2022
Chikena!!!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:37pm On May 30, 2022
Wow. He healed faster than I thought….That’s more like it….

The spirit of sportsmanship is the beauty of politics
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by sogodihno: 6:37pm On May 30, 2022
DamianX:

Any lie to cushion your trembling heart grin

We understand

I have reserve one sniper for you too, you will need it soon grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by MartinsD12(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
fergie001:

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON
If not for anything if not that tambulwa step down for atiku, wike would have won , he put up a good fight that even while the voting of delegates was going on atiku was worried if not for tambulwa, wike is a strong contender, he is not an easy politician, he is hardcore for him to give atiku a run for his Money, Heard wike lobbied even more than atiku just that wike camp Never know sokoto governor would play a surprise betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesina Reveals Buhari’s Response To Tinubu’s ‘emi Lokan’ Speech / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.