Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar (32602 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by shortIGBOman: 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
JBoss25:
Tinubu no go win

IGBO no go rule this Country

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Munzy14(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

One of my brothers broke their game down to me yesterday. cheesy
Very interesting sh!t. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
He must be a deep thinker..My immediate is deep into politics here, He has acess to classified Info ordinary persons don't.
Politics is a serious game.

Na small thing remain for Naija politicians to overtake devil.. grin

Trust no one game..

Anyway, anyone but Tinubu....We can't have a Buhari pro max... grin Aji gba!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by wale0810: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:
This is a win win for Tinubu, Atiku votes in the south East and south south will go to peter Obi.

2023 stronghold of Aspirants

Tinubu -SW (80%) , NW (60%)
Atiku - NE (70%) , NW(50%)
Peter obi- SE(80%), SS(50%)

Tinubu is the favorite, as his stronghold also has the highest number of electorate

[b]Welcome our incoming President
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.[/b]u 2 mumu this is a big win for atiku who is tinubu north will never be vote for tinubu north away sorppot there self

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by joshuaidibia(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
You have no option Mr talkative. You talk like a woman

Your mom is a woman you know! So by your logic, Wike talks like your mom! cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:

I have reserve one sniper for you too, you will need it soon grin
Party first always, over selfish personal ambition, APC will not give Bola Tinubu their ticket, APC is not an Islamic party, they cannot produce back to back Muslim candidates as President.

Only Lagos state, & MURIC Yorubas in the SW, will support him, CAN will kick against his candidacy.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Afonjakid: 6:40pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
That was why Pandora Pete ran away, Wike is Atiku’s choice, & the just concluded convention proved it, just a shame the way the South East has been relegated to the background by small South South?
Same way SW will soon be relegated to the background when atiku becomes the president
Get to start demanding for your oduduwa republic in 2023 cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Class01: 6:40pm On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:
This is a win win for Tinubu, Atiku votes in the south East and south south will go to peter Obi.

2023 stronghold of Aspirants

Tinubu -SW (80%) , NW (60%)
Atiku - NE (70%) , NW(50%)
Peter obi- SE(80%), SS(50%)

Tinubu is the favorite, as his stronghold also has the highest number of electorate

Welcome our incoming President
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

I have gotten sniper for some 5% lunatics, they will need it when Tinubu become president. Pigs like Princeofaba, xensual and other haters.

Think twice!!! Cus what ever made Tambuwa alligned with Atiku at the 11th hour will also make most northerners aligned with him at the 11th hour.

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Benitoh: 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
Vote Peter obi for your brighter future and a greater Nigeria.

Get your PVC ready.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by fof1: 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:

What do you know in Politics or Governance? Have You even been a Councillor? U can only be Critical of Prosperous People...Dont be a Sadist...
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Abujaexpress: 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
A lot of options are opened for him
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Feggie3: 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
Monsieurshow:
That's the spirit...
You win some,you loose some . Atiku is a veteran

The right thing to do in the interest of the party is to unite and work for the progress of the party in the 2023 general elections
Why must it be interest of the party all the time? Why can't it be the interest of the masses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Class01: 6:42pm On May 30, 2022
Think twice!!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by wale0810: 6:42pm On May 30, 2022
A big win for atiku
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Malory: 6:42pm On May 30, 2022
fof1:

What do you know in Politics or Governance? Have You even been a Councillor? U can only be Critical of Prosperous People...Dont be a Sadist...
Shatap
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by SledgeHammerer: 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
Wike u try
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by 9jaRealist: 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
fergie001:
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON

Good! Hope you collected your refunds from the delegates… grin
>
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
Afonjakid:

Same way SW will soon be relegated to the background when atiku becomes the president
Get to start demanding for your oduduwa republic in 2023 cheesy cheesy
Joker, we learn from precedence, but the third eye blind like yourself are obliviously forever in the dark.

The same way Yaradua President Obasanjo’s choice defeated Atiku in 2007, is the same way Osinbajo, President Buhari’s choice will send Atiku into retirement from politics for good, he can return to his village in Adamawa & write his memoirs.

The Political system of Nigeria, is not for children like yourself to comprehend.

The great Fela Kuti called it government magic.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Antoeni(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Gov Ganduje Once Said to Wike, “You Will Be a Good Loser”
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Ykc2(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
I hope south westerners will not hate him now ooh they should keep hailing him the way they were hailing when dealt with IPOB, grin for me ipob and nnamdi kanu can go to hell and burn ashes,but yoruba people must support wike's choice grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by africandollar: 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Wike will not emerge as Atiku's vice, he will be relegated to extinction.

This I have seen.

Thaink you false prophet! grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Fearme344: 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Why you cum dey call in moda la foolish tin
joshuaidibia:

Your mom is a woman you know! So by your logic, Wike talks like your mom! cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Anticrime77: 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
Becareful with a scammer spamming all d thread with free class. He is a wanted fraudster..
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by zeeek(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
Most people won't like this news. Good one from Wike
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Fearme344: 6:49pm On May 30, 2022
Hello everyone my name is Peter obi please I need you people to donate so I can become the President of Nigeria here is my account number 1017333243 access bank.. we stand together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by maxzzo1(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Wike the Yoruba PDP candidate,do you have option ?
All this bad belly people Atiku needs Wike more.....
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by DamnNiggar: 6:51pm On May 30, 2022
grin

I like Wike
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Buckeyemedia1: 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
Fearme344:
Hello everyone my name is Peter obi please I need you people to donate so I can become the President of Nigeria here is my account number 1017333243 access bank.. we stand together
Nice format, I will help you promote it, most definitely some Ipobian magas will pay, anything for a Biafra Brother is welcomed.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Kenmatt(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2022
Indirectly begging for the VP slot.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2022
if APC go for Tinubu as their candidate, Atiku is either going for Yoruba to checkmate and divide Tinubu's votes in West

or Wike will be compensated but I doubt if Atiku can have someone like Wike as vice, las las na to compensate him with either SSG or powerful minister if PDP win

outcome of APC primary election will determine the VP candidate of Atiku
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Fearme344: 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
Thank you lol we stand together
Buckeyemedia1:
Nice format, I will help you promote it, most definitely some Ipobian magas will pay, anything for a Biafra Brother is welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President / South East Nigeria Needs Three International Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.