Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar (32600 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by boldtruthalways: 8:05pm On May 30, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Smart choice, at least the South South is securely locked down for PDP especially if Atiku chooses his VP from the South South

Yaribanza attempts at cajoling Obi with their typical crooked sudden love for Wike is dead on arrival cheesy
If Atiku looses SE and SW which look possible, he won't be President because Nortern votes is going to be heavily divided. PDPs conspiracy against PETER OBI is a heavy loss to them.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by tunapawizzy: 8:07pm On May 30, 2022
If Atiku can put up a major showing in the north east and north central, with okowa running delta for him, wike running rivers for him, obaseki doing the lords work in edo..I see no way for APC ...kano seems to be going NNPP way...kaduna will be for ApC BUT Def not a landslide...
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by tunapawizzy: 8:08pm On May 30, 2022
boldtruthalways:

If Atiku looses SE and SW which look possible, he won't be President because Nortern votes is going to be heavily divided. PDPs conspiracy against PETER OBI is a heavy loss to them.
I tell u....losing SE votes is a big loss for PDP...they would have compensated for that if they still have kwankwaso in their party..the only way for him in SW is if APC fields a northern candidate...
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Bbbw: 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
Oh
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by bablon20(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2022
Bitter and resentful consolidation.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by nedekid: 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t like Ogas style, but you gosto give credit where credit is due.

Oga na Master, that is the only reason him & his bros Rotimi Amaechi don’t get along, two captains cannot run 1 ship.
Lolz. Well said.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are correct, when they make assertions I just laugh.

Most minority ethnic groups in the south south even contribute to the national treasury than the so called 3 major ethnic groups. When it comes to decision making only the 3groups are encouraged because of their numbers.

Most of this disunity arises from the fight between these 3 groups that intend to squander the economic base of the country contributed majorly by the minorities.

Can it ever get better, let's watch.
thats their only intention. Each group fighting for the pig piece of bread. Imagine every tribe saying it's their turn! Mtww I tire.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by Owologbo(m): 5:04am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Wike will not emerge as Atiku's vice, he will be relegated to extinction.

This I have seen.
What does he need VP for?
A mere errand boy.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by 2loadedguy: 5:11am On May 31, 2022
casualobserver:

This whole stuff about tribe is a myth. Dino said on Tv that he monitored the delegates. Katsina and Kano voted for Wike and that Delta voted for Atiku. Wike was on course to win, he was simply outsmarted by individuals not the North. Do you know what it means for a southerner to get Kano and katsina delegates, talk less when running against a Northerner? stop playing the north v south tribalism card.

By the way a vote for Peter Obi is just as much a wasted vote. 1) after spending all his money to fund labour party that has no structure and coming 3rd in the election, I doubt a stingy man like Obi will vie for office again, so your vote is indeed wasted. The point in voting a man who cant win is to encourange him to try again. By the time Labour finish fleecing him, the man will have no money left and because he has gone on and on about integrity there is no way he can go back to PDP with any integrity left.
Let him waste his vote. How's that one your problem oga. I will vote Obi too so what do you want to do about it? Is it your waste?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by VirileNelly2420: 6:30am On May 31, 2022
Ejiphill09:
grin

Wike Even though arrogant actually gave Atiku a good run for his money.
The more we Southerners close our ranks and work for the common good of our people the better.

Power is not leaving North for a very long time.
They are the real owner of Nigeria because we Southerners has given ourself to them as slaves. Pathetic.

Peter Obi is where my vote will go for even though he has little or no chance of winning but i will rather give it to him than waste it on the rogue party PDP/APC.
No body gave leadership to any section of d country...
Nigeria practices democracy, and it's all about numbers. North has more numbers. Do u know how many states occupied by Hausas/Fulani?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar by leesin: 2:53am On Jul 29, 2022
诉山讼海”疑无路 “时间沙漏”将见底
郭文贵的“挤牙膏”式退款难掩“假破产”之恶意

郭文贵申请破产,实在是“泄水保船”之举。根据SEC的GTV公允基金退款公告,郭文贵已向SEC支付了总计4.55亿(455,439,194.49)美元。退款行为坐实了诈骗之嫌,但退款数额与他从5000多名投资人手里骗取的4.87亿(486,745,063)美元相比,还有3200万美元的缺口。与SEC命令的5.39亿(539,433,428)美元退款额(除4.87亿美元诈骗赃款外、还有约1769万美元的判决前利息和3500万美元民事罚款)相比,还有8400万美元的缺口。这些缺口到哪里去了?说明老郭还有所保留,留下这点资产以图东山再起。而保留资产的途径,就是利用美国司法资源,打着骗过法官的小算盘,申请破产保护。

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Wike Commissions Doctors Quarters In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.