Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,737 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Needing A Serious Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needing A Serious Spouse (484 Views)

Users Needing A Room On Co-tenant(www.cotenant.com.ng) / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needing A Serious Spouse by Passy001(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
In the wake of the news of Accountant who commited suicide because of depression due to lack of husband and kids of her own. I think its imperative to voice out when necessary rather than dying in silence.
In the light of this i wanna let it know that I'm seriously in need a matured serious minded spouse for mariage.
My profile:
Chocolate in complexion
Average height.
Profession: IT personnel
My major problem to be sincere, is that I'm not financially bouyant.
This has been a stumbling block for me. Thanks
Re: Needing A Serious Spouse by Albertone(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2022
Passy001:
In the wake of the news of Accountant who commited suicide because of depression due to lack of husband and kids of her own. I think its imperative to voice out when necessary rather than dying in silence.
In the light of this i wanna let it know that I'm seriously in need a matured serious minded spouse for mariage.
My profile:
Chocolate in complexion
Average height.
Profession: IT personnel
My major problem to be sincere, is that I'm not financially bouyant.
This has been a stumbling block for me. Thanks

An IT personnel that is not financially buoyant?
It's either you're under skilled or you're under employed.
Re: Needing A Serious Spouse by Choilila: 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
Nigga have been dropping albums because of my few words.
Albertone:

Your father made 3 mistakes.
1.Re-using a thorn condom as he couldn't afford to buy a new one.
2.Not giving your mother money to abort the shiit out of you (broke man).
3.Making you to drop out of nursery school (poor man).

You're the reason foreigners think Nigerians are still primitive and can't speak English.

You no fine, you no still sabi book.

You are ugly Albertone Black monkey boy.
Just move on.

2 Likes

Re: Needing A Serious Spouse by Emma2Seconds: 8:00pm On May 30, 2022
Sorry So U have Forgotten Your Village Abii

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Women Have A Serious Problem Called ………. / I'm Not Here For This, I Can't Believe You're Making Me Do This. / How To Identify A Player! (Womanizer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.