Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) (6376 Views)

Meet Intersex Man Who Is Gay.. (photos) / South African Boy Shares His Gay Photos On Social Media.... / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:18pm On May 30, 2022
Tf! He's straight shocked

He's foine!!!! embarassed

This is the first femboy I find attractive. Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2022
This wall gecko can't be attractive to any sensible girl.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:31pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

This you? grin angry

9 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2022
siofra:

Where you day get these strange photos bayi?

E be like say you get flare for cute guys?
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
smelling toto girl don start again
Lol...oboy this one weak me,na very smelling kpekus o
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
I know niggas act like they with it, but they bitches on the low.
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
He's cute... I love his hair!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Sweetvie: 10:57pm On May 30, 2022
Wow
I love the hair cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by LogicBomb8: 11:02pm On May 30, 2022

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Guy! Of all names why Wall gecko? Lol
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Cashio(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2022
siofra:

This you? grin angry
why the vawulence....

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48am On May 31, 2022
siofra:

This you? grin angry
siofra pls is that really kriss AKA Zonefree? grin grin shocked
So this is the kid insulting ladies? grin shocked
Thanks for calling his BS out... grin

Nairaland why? grin grin
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:02am On May 31, 2022
Oceanblaze:

Ahh this one Na very smelling Puna girl on
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Danielwiseoo(f): 7:02am On May 31, 2022
Oceanblaze:

Ahh this one Na very smelling Puna girl

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by eddykaka(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2022
siofra:

if you say he’s straight, his straight na

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Chaos14: 7:47am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
siofra pls is that really kriss AKA Zonefree? grin grin shocked So this is the kid insulting ladies? grin shocked Thanks for calling his BS out... grin
Nairaland why? grin grin
Are you really Begat40 you know you can trust me
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On May 31, 2022
Chaos14:
Are you really Begat40 you know you can trust me
How can I be?can't you see it's a troll..it's the same guy who cloned my account about 5 * before resorting to Laying false accusations..
Or did you not see that I called the mods on him? undecided
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Lawly: 8:03am On May 31, 2022
LEAVE GAY PEOPLE BE. I'M TIRED OF GAY THIS GAY THAT. STOP POSTING THEIR PHOTOS.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Cashio(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nairaland why? grin grin
but seriously, that guy is not ugly...just poor camera and poor background.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nairaland why? grin grin

Yes. That's Kriss216 aka Zonefree grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by siofra(f): 8:15am On May 31, 2022
Lawly:
LEAVE GAY PEOPLE BE. I'M TIRED OF GAY THIS GAY THAT. STOP POSTING THEIR PHOTOS.

He's not gay.
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
Ahh this one Na very smelling Puna girl
E go be very big pussy o
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Cousin9999: 8:22am On May 31, 2022
He likes dudes.

If this was the 80s, he might be straight. But today, he's tangy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2022
siofra:

You're close to madness. Your useless boyfriend is not even as handsome as that guy you posted claiming he's me.
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On May 31, 2022
siofra:

Wow..
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by kmaster007: 10:52am On May 31, 2022
Gay go look for him
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by siofra(f): 2:16pm On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

You're close to madness. Your useless boyfriend is not even as handsome as that guy you posted claiming he's me.

Why the vawulence?

I did not say you're ugly grin
Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:15pm On May 31, 2022
Zonefree:

siofra you got this boy so bad that he resorted to tears ASAP.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Guy Is Not Gay? (photos) by Chaos14: 4:25pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How can I be?can't you see it's a troll..it's the same guy who cloned my account about 5 * before resorting to Laying false accusations..
Or did you not see that I called the mods on him? undecided
But he had screenshot evidence but if he is fake then he must be very use less

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom / MIDNIGHT SAGA (romance Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.