Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (63248 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by FactBoyz: 9:55pm On May 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Fearme344: 9:57pm On May 30, 2022
Nairaland don dey post propaganda anywhere this days la wa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by doxtun: 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Trentee4eva: 9:59pm On May 30, 2022
FAKE NEWS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-wike-to-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency-after-loss-at-pdp-primaries/
irrespective of party affiliations, drug barons always have a way they unite
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ussv: 10:00pm On May 30, 2022
How True is this ?
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Nzubeolisa(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike that couldn't win Atiku even with his dollar big chest , I laugh

Who knows Wike in the north ?

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

Does Wike even have friends talkless of cult like followers undecided

Wike and Tinubu will see mehmeh

Oga rest. Talk about your own region.
We get our Emperor for back.

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Cantonese: 10:02pm On May 30, 2022
And who told you that BTA will be the APC’s candidate for the election?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by sammirano: 10:02pm On May 30, 2022
I so much love Rivers people, and will marry one sweet girl from there. Omo ibos will suffer for 600 years in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 30, 2022
Losing the presidential ticket of your party and then going to support the presidential aspirations of a prospective candidate from an opposition party is known as "LOYALTY" and not " BETRAYAL" according to wike's advanced "toutic" dictionary definition of the meaning of betrayal.

Just imagine the type of charlatans a country has as its leaders, leaders that speew senseless gibbrish 247.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Coronavirus1: 10:05pm On May 30, 2022
Fake news wike already declared his support for Atiku and PDP no going back

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Obainomilano: 10:06pm On May 30, 2022
shigishege:
all the governors in your region, both past and sitting including Peter obi, non of them can match Wike in PDP or Tinubu in APC. Non of them are relevant in any of the two big parties. It pains me obi ran away before the election. He would have collected his embarrassement big time. But he ran away.
and long may your pain continue since you desire evil old men for this nation.....

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Emekaterry: 10:06pm On May 30, 2022
It should be, failure backing a failure to be.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by chukwuibuipob: 10:06pm On May 30, 2022
grin make I laugh in Biafra lipsrsealed grin
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Halo22: 10:07pm On May 30, 2022
Story... And u think with all the plots against Tinubu, he would win the APC primaries.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Konjiboii: 10:07pm On May 30, 2022
If this news is true then thank God we dodge Wike oh, him way no pure.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Mandate2023: 10:07pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

U and madness are inseparable grin

A pig have more chance than anybody from ur disgusting region......u suppose dey shame nw......I wonder hw someone can have nothing but hate in his useless head

7 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by shigishege: 10:09pm On May 30, 2022
Obainomilano:
and long may your pain continue since you desire evil old men for this nation.....
have you heard that Tinubu has been cleared??

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by SledgeHammerer: 10:10pm On May 30, 2022
Fakest news

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Walkee: 10:12pm On May 30, 2022
Better. Presidency either come south or make the country kuku scatter. I love Wike so much

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Kenmatt(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2022
Wike thinks he is smart, but the more he thinks and acts that, the more foolish he becomes.

All these plot is just to avade EFCC come 2023.

Having failed woefully, the next thing is to lay support to a prospective winner of the general poll, just to avoid being sighted by the Eagle's eye of EFCC

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Coronavirus1: 10:14pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu has not won yet fake news linking wike to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Perocom(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Who told you Atiku won because of Dollars? Atiku won because of Tribalism played by Tambuwa

Rightly so, Wike also has dollars, raw dollars. It was purely tribalized. The north is never a friend to another one except his brother, no matter what, he will take sides with his brother from the north.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by shaqhead: 10:16pm On May 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fake paid post.
The kind of dumb mind numbing journalism you see this days is so alarming and youth who should know better...jump on it and gobble it up hook line and sinker! Where is the sense in this abeg?
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Arysexy(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2022
grin

Fake news

When did Wike have the so called meeting. Wike met Atiku today afterwards he returned to PH.

Tinubu paid urchins and stomach infrastructure writers just trying to clutch at any opportunity to sell their Chicago Drugnibu

Wike will swim and die with pdp to make sure they win bc APC coming back to power will be the end of his political career as they will probe him and use EFCC on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Walkee: 10:17pm On May 30, 2022
OkoroBufo:

He helped Ihedioha defeat Okorocha, saved Obaseki from the jaw of defeat, installed Ayu as the Chairman yet these bunch of ingrates turned around to backstab him. Wike fought like a man unlike the bald headed coward that ran away to Labour. I believe Wike when he said they will suffer.

-Okoro bufo
I just pray Wike works with Tinubu to bring power down south. Pdp is the most useless party in the world. Rewarding fools and betrayal that absconded when the party was at the verge disintegration. I just feel so ashamed that I've voted Pdp all my life. Imagine fools like Atiku and tambuwal that were nowhere to be found since 2014 came back and hijacked a party that the likes of Wike were keeping afloat.

6 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Mayeldah(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2022
Anything that will make the South win the Presidency is welcomed. At this point we have to play the regional politics since the North won't have sense

Why should another Northerner become President after 8 wasted years of Bihari?

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by victorsola: 10:18pm On May 30, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-wike-to-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency-after-loss-at-pdp-primaries/
I don’t know how you people get your info on nairaland always wrong analysis and information.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by naijaguy1234(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Chest beating as usual
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by platinum131(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Azikiwe called the shot in eastern region with NCNC, if any ibo man had successfully built a party beyond regional structures, such a man would naturally be so honored but unfortunately, with little mushroom APGA, you still can't build beyond a single state. Calm down and accept your 4th class status.

-Okoro bufo

People are here talking intelligently and making points...you are busy yarning dust insulting..proving how unintelligent you are....so what citizenship are u?.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.