Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (63259 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by rolams(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2022
Very stupid assertion. This reporter should be sued!
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by okuwehcris: 8:07am On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:

He helped Ihedioha defeat Okorocha, saved Obaseki from the jaw of defeat, installed Ayu as the Chairman yet these bunch of ingrates turned around to backstab him. Wike fought like a man unlike the bald headed coward that ran away to Labour. I believe Wike when he said they will suffer.

-Okoro bufo

You might be right but mind you it will be difficult for Wike to defeat an APC presidential candidate in an election, IPOB will work against him, the West will go for their own and the North may be the deciding factor.

Politicians will calculate and the godfather's might not trust Wike enough as he might become a tyrant to them as we all know him, but you have to give Wike some kudos for the hard fight.

For the betrayals it's a bad name for them, because it was an agreement between them to produce a Southern candidate for the presidency. Like I said the godfather's to the governor's made them to be sell-out.

Wike should have relied majorly in their godfather's than the mere governor who can be control by the oga @ the top.

It's all called politics, as a player you have to weigh all the cards before playing...

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by tesppidd: 8:16am On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Na water Atiku carry na. Abeg shift.

-Okoro bufo
So as old as you are, you think that 2 people are "fighting like men" when they are bribing delegates with state funds meant for alleviating poverty?

Aswear you be real mumu man. People like you are the problem of this country for the next 500 years.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Billygee2u: 8:16am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike that couldn't win Atiku even with his dollar big chest , I laugh

Who knows Wike in the north ?

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

Does Wike even have friends talkless of cult like followers undecided

Wike and Tinubu will see mehmeh
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Billygee2u: 8:17am On May 31, 2022
FamTomx2:
cheesy

Hahaha, this thing pained this Ode wella..

I thought he admitted defeat in good faith, even vowed to support the winner from the primary, didn't he learned from GEJ??

Anyway, wetin concern me with PDP and APC politicians, they are all the same bird.

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ArewaNorth: 8:19am On May 31, 2022
Dapson73:

Why can't he support his biggest benefactor in 2019 to spite all the Northerners in the game.

Keep your childish analysis to yourself. Here's not a beer parlour. Thanks

Politics isn't played to please someone, it's played to win!
You guys need years to learn the game!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ArewaNorth: 8:21am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

You are very wrong Tambuwa has no moral justification because he stood no chance at the First place to Win, even at a time Nigerians were Sympathetic to carry South East cross

Read my comment again. Sympathy doesn't exist in politics!
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Invitationn: 8:28am On May 31, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
SS/SE region can never be controlled by one man unlike the SW.I know this story is fake but even if it is true,Wike can't influence beyond hid obio akpor LG.

The SW is not complaining.
BTW, the controller of the SW is about to be the controller of y'all grin
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ChrisP92(m): 8:42am On May 31, 2022
Well, d guy dey talk sha. But that was how he became so popular. Delta and Akwa ibom also have money. But their govs are not on same level politically with Wike.
Attacking Obi was totally wrong I concur Sir
shuttox:

Why was Wike tackling only Peter Obi?
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Jemmysax(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2022
I don't want to believe this to be true.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by OkoroBufo: 9:00am On May 31, 2022
tesppidd:
So as old as you are, you think that 2 people are "fighting like men" when they are bribing delegates with state funds meant for alleviating poverty?

Aswear you be real mumu man. People like you are the problem of this country for the next 500 years.
I have no issues with the battle of capacity.
Prof. Pat Utomi stepped down for Obi, is Obi more intellectual than him?.. But of course, he has more following than Prof. thus, common sense prevailed.
People like you that would always depend on Government to be able to eat will more often rotten in poverty.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by tesppidd: 9:10am On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:

[s]I have no issues with the battle of capacity.
Prof. Pat Utomi stepped down for Obi, is Obi more intellectual than him?.. But of course, he has more following than Prof. thus, common sense prevailed.
People like you that would always depend on Government to be able to eat will more often rotten in poverty.[/s]
-Okoro bufo
Nonsense and out of point.

You said "fought like a man"

So stealing state money to bribe delegates is what you call fighting like a man

Answer and stop grasping at straws.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by OkoroBufo: 9:18am On May 31, 2022
tesppidd:
Nonsense and out of point.

You said "fought like a man"

So stealing state money to bribe delegates is what you call fighting like a man

Answer and stop grasping at straws.
They fought, whatever it required. It takes money to maintain structures. Wherever Labour party got their money to lodge their delegates across the country in an hotel is none of my business.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by OkoroBufo: 9:20am On May 31, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:
grin
At least, you have eaten enough food working in Aso rock, thanks to Tinubu for bringing Buhari to power. Start packing your loads, new landlords are taking over.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by KingDamzzy(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2022
Even a dumbo can smell fake news all over this article.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Bambam321(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2022
OP should be crucified upside down for this watery yarns
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by WATCHOVER(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Read my comment again. Sympathy doesn't exist in politics!
THE WORD SYMPATHY i use does not mean weak but a CLEAR GENTLE MAN AGREEMENT That was enshrind into the PDP constitution by their FOUNDATION FATHERS
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Sometimes I wonder how most of you think and take
there are over 300 tribes up north stop assuming the North is only Hausa again it ll be injustice for PDP to ticket 2023 to have gone to the south since the last president under PDP was GEJ from the south...
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ThePlugg(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2022
I feel his pain
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by joshuaidibia(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Who told you Atiku won because of Dollars? Atiku won because of Tribalism played by Tambuwa

Leave the animal to be talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by WATCHOVER(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
there are over 300 tribes up north stop assuming the North is only Hausa again it ll be injustice for PDP to ticket 2023 to have gone to the south since the last president under PDP was GEJ from the south...
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INJUSTICE TO THE NORTH, IS IT SOUTH THAT KILLED THEIR BROTHER YARADUA? WERE THEY NOT THE ONES WHO TROUBLED YARADUA BECAUSE HE GAVE AMNESTY TO M E N D the militia group from NIGER DELTA? IF THEY HAD ALLOWED JONATHAN FINISH HIS TERM THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONES RULING IN THE PDP.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by SmartMen: 12:50pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike that couldn't win Atiku even with his dollar big chest , I laugh

Who knows Wike in the north ?

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

Does Wike even have friends talkless of cult like followers undecided

Wike and Tinubu will see mehmeh
I will support any Southerner, you fool. Anybody supporting a Northerner to rule after Buhari is a bastard!
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2022
Invitationn:

The SW is not complaining.
BTW, the controller of the SW is about to be the controller of y'all grin
Cheers
Dream on
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Fredmatic(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You are very wrong and don't understand or follow PDP pre-primary election events.
IBB & Northern elders chose Bukola Saraki and Bala Muhd as the choice of Northerners for PDP primary election and Tambuwal was very angry and felt betrayed by their decision after the trio spent weeks touring the Northern states together.
Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku not because he agrees in principles with Atiku's candidacy but because he lost all the structure that could make him win the primary and endorsed Atiku as a revenge on Bala Muhammad and Saraki!

This your defence does not hold water, if he so much feel betrayed by then why not support wike to win since, woke supported him during 2019 election, then wike would have made him his vp .
Is purely tribalism
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Bamzyriches451: 4:49pm On May 31, 2022
Damn!
Wike my niggar, pls don't support Tinubu.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ArewaNorth: 6:16pm On May 31, 2022
Fredmatic:

This your defence does not hold water, if he so much feel betrayed by then why not support wike to win since, woke supported him during 2019 election, then wike would have made him his vp .
Is purely tribalism

Saraki, Bala Muhd and Tambuwal agreed to support one of them as Northen candidate because they believe it is turn of the North to produce next President under APC, so, there is no way they can support Wike as a southerner.
Concerning, tribalism, Saraki is Yoruba, Bala Muhd and Atiku are Fulani while Tambuwal is Hausa. So, how can his action be seen as tribalism. This is regional interest not tribal which ur people couldn't depend.
Know this and have peace!
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ArewaNorth: 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

THE WORD SYMPATHY i use does not mean weak but a CLEAR GENTLE MAN AGREEMENT That was enshrind into the PDP constitution by their FOUNDATION FATHERS

The gentle man agreement of PDP is "power rotation between North and South". South had 14yrs rule while North ruled for only 2yrs under PDP and Northerners unequivocally felt that it is their turn to produce next President and this is what Northern candidates stood for.
The sympathy for Wike just because he supported him in 2019 can't override Tambuwal's interest!
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INJUSTICE TO THE NORTH, IS IT SOUTH THAT KILLED THEIR BROTHER YARADUA? WERE THEY NOT THE ONES WHO TROUBLED YARADUA BECAUSE HE GAVE AMNESTY TO M E N D the militia group from NIGER DELTA? IF THEY HAD ALLOWED JONATHAN FINISH HIS TERM THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONES RULING IN THE PDP.
Jonathan Lost elections... Abi u thought Nigeria presidency is his father's house now that atiku got the ticket go hit your head on the wall... PDP ticket to a Northerner if they win then the south can get ticket...
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by zomby(m): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2022
All the Igbo delegates sold their votes (sold their brothers) for kegs of palm wine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.