Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (63207 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by SupremeSpecimen: 4:16am On May 31, 2022
Putinofrussia:

The tribalism was glaring.Too bad.
The North has failed and lost.

899 likes? 140 shares?
This is not even English

Pure bot talk
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Okobola146: 4:29am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu is going no where, APC won’t give him their ticket. Quote me anywhere
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by SupremeSpecimen: 4:29am On May 31, 2022
Mickykarim:
HE WON BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND AND KNOWS HOW TO PLAY POLITICS.

While all we do down the Niger is too much TURENCHI.

How hard is it to be masterful when you have rigged the game in your favor?

Nobody and I do mean NOBODY can become president of Nigeria without the north's blessing.

The Constitution virtually guarantees that's the case till eternity.

N surprise surprise, they're the only region fully entrenched in both parties.

The North own Nigeria. Simple as that
It's not even an argument worth having
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Nobody: 4:30am On May 31, 2022
Disgraceful lots
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ChimaAdeoye: 4:33am On May 31, 2022

The same Wike @1:30 said he would support any PDP presidential candidate that emerged lol....
Speaking from three sides of the mouth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS2KUiLz6_w
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by King44(m): 4:36am On May 31, 2022
If na me set na watin Ingo do be that and nobody can tell me anything different. But Tinubu is a bad choice. I would have preferred Osinbajo, but this is politics, anywhere belle face.

Better still, compensate me with vice presido
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by jnig: 4:45am On May 31, 2022
It seems the mods are part of the problem of this forum. Why do you encourage fake news?
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by zomby(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-wike-to-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency-after-loss-at-pdp-primaries/
Who is surprised here? Because I’m not surprised at all.
After so much senseless noise expect more igbos to start crossing over to support Tinubu.
That is simply how the FlatHeadss are wired; they are selfish, greedy, self centered, but also shameless. There is absolutely no limit to what they won’t do for money…And Tinubu knows this, that’s why he isn’t bothered with their loud noise; the man knows how to keep them quiet one by one.
The easiest votes to get in Nigeria belong to the igbos, simply because they are not loyal or faithful to anything…it is all about the highest bidder.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by descarado: 5:02am On May 31, 2022
Advocate500:
What most people have failed to understand is that even in rivers state here, wike have lost his support base ,only nairaland yorubas are supporting him.
Thank you.
I noticed that since the day he declared interest.
Infact, from the day he started his obigbo massacre, he has been their darling.

They allianced with him and he got the shock of his life.
Very soon, they will abandon him as he has no political relevance anymore.

Wike is still in kindergarten of politics.
Their god called ss and se votes inconsequential before he declared interest last yr and want to use wike as proxy.
They still need block votes from these regions.
North is yet to start alignment.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by pquaver(m): 5:07am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Southern delegates did that out of what they are beat known for Betraying their own, Ameachi did it to Jonathan, Akintola and OBJ did it to Awolowo
. Jonathan first betray Amaechi in 9 >16 so his name should come first... Wike betray Amaechi.. Etc don't have selective amnesia yo suit your clandestine attempt to support your party
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Gozac: 5:08am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Who told you Atiku won because of Dollars? Atiku won because of Tribalism played by Tambuwa
Tribalism and religious sentiments are part and parcel of Nigerian politics
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by peedeeasobie(m): 5:18am On May 31, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-wike-to-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency-after-loss-at-pdp-primaries/

This is beer-palour journalism and report. "A source", "another source". No factual or direct quote from Wike to this effect.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by udemzeus(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike that couldn't win Atiku even with his dollar big chest , I laugh

Who knows Wike in the north ?

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

Does Wike even have friends talkless of cult like followers undecided

Wike and Tinubu will see mehmeh

Always boasting of the poverty stricken north, don't worry you will be humbled
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by tonyashburton: 5:26am On May 31, 2022
This article is night school journalism.How can Wike deliver Rivers votes for Tinubu?Pls explain in simple English.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ButterBurger: 5:32am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu's slaves news
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by elisho: 5:34am On May 31, 2022
Fake news
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Freedom34: 5:47am On May 31, 2022
Nawah for u o!
What u are trying to do is akin to a university professor trying to explain calculus to a kindagatten. The pikin nor fit comprehend lai-lai bcus he doesn't have d capacity to process it!

Pls, who stopped them from 'playing their own tribalism' too?
What stopped a Pius anyim and co from stepping down for a wike (or vice-versa)?

Typical them, they will always hang their shortcomings on other ppl's neck.
Na u get time o!

ArewaNorth:

You are very wrong and don't understand or follow PDP pre-primary election events.
IBB & Northern elders chose Bukola Saraki and Bala Muhd as the choice of Northerners for PDP primary election and Tambuwal was very angry and felt betrayed by their decision after the trio spent weeks touring the Northern states together.
Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku not because he agrees in principles with Atiku's candidacy but because he lost all the structure that could make him win the primary and endorsed Atiku as a revenge on Bala Muhammad and Saraki!
An average s/e child (that's how I see them politically) will tell u that "instead of se not to get it, its better it stays north", yet d same ppl are complaining as their 'prayers' that they worked towards by refusing to vote for their own candidates is being fulfilled!

And someone is still asking for d definition of 'confusion/confusionists'?
cool

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by zomby(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

To be the president of Nigeria, the presidential candidate must win Kano. This is just how it has been for many yrs.
I just couldn’t see how Wike or Obi planned to win Kano…if they even had a plan to win rivers state and Anambra state respectively.
This is why I labeled both men from day 1 as a bunch of time wasters. THEY SIMPLY CAN’T WIN TODAY OR TOMORROW…Period!
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by eldoradoxx: 5:53am On May 31, 2022
Fake news
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by eldoradoxx: 6:00am On May 31, 2022
zomby:

To be the president of Nigeria, the presidential candidate must win Kano. This is just how it has been for many yrs.
I just couldn’t see how Wike or Obi planned to win Kano…if they even had a plan to win rivers state and Enugu state respectively.
This is why I labeled both men from day 1 as a bunch of time wasters. THEY SIMPLY CAN’T WIN TODAY OR TOMORROW…Period!
You must not win Kano to win presidential election. Buhari won Kano in 2003, 2007,2011 elections and still lost. Jonathan lost in Kano in 2011 and still won. We over magnify Kano 3 million voters over a total registered voters of over 70 million. Rivers alone returned 1.9 million votes in 2015 while Lagos returns less than 900k votes. No State lacks sufficient number of votes to make impact. Its just voter apathy especially down South that needs to be cured to increase vote output in South. Southerners see election day as day to stay indoors and sleep and feast while North come out enmass to vote.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by EmibenO1: 6:08am On May 31, 2022
Fake news
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by walefresh3(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2022
Naturally ibos are full of hates...

Niger Delta was safe the day it rejected biafra... Ibos only love themselves and hate others with passion... They hate the north most ... All the suddenly love toward north is just to spite sw and ss ...

Abi how person go kill him son for another son because him dey stubborn...

U created his down fall all because of his choice of words toward obi...

If Jonathan clinched the ticket today from apc... And atiku pick vp from sw , ibos we hate atiku with passion...

Let's watch GOD Get as him dey shame badmindset people... The end of it will justify...
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Freedom34: 6:09am On May 31, 2022
If this news is true, then wike would've shown dt he has more sense than a whole s/e region put together?
How?
He's simply planning towards d future.

This path was what jagaban towed in 2013/2014 with d alliance with d north (aka bridge-building) and 9 years down d line, he's reaping his sweat.

This patience and foresight is what d average se politician lacks. They are neither ready to build bridges nor work towards d future!

The way things are now, jagaban will use 8 yrs (2023-2031) after dt north will use 8 yrs (2031-2039) and when it comes down south again, south-south will use 8 yrs, (2039 - 2047) and it will revolve back to north again!

"Den nor dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall, when d water touch hin body, e go know d scores by hin sef"
cool
byrron:
Losing the presidential ticket of your party and then going to support the presidential aspirations of a prospective candidate from an opposition party is known as "LOYALTY" and not " BETRAYAL" according to wike's advanced "toutic" dictionary definition of the meaning of betrayal.

Just imagine the type of charlatans a country has as its leaders, leaders that speew senseless gibbrish 247.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by preshndams1: 6:12am On May 31, 2022
Fake post. Wike openly declared support for PDP. Rivers State is a PDP state and we're not betrayals.

Please post the right stuff
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by bafsonbaf: 6:22am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

We know wike in the north.
His actions and direction is second to none
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Agugbadin: 6:23am On May 31, 2022
Fake news. Nwike is very loyal to his party PDP and would never do against his vow to support Atiku.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Idiotseverywher: 7:04am On May 31, 2022
Bravetunde:
Another afonja cowordly propagandaa.
. My brother, you are very correct, this story is from Lagos Ibadan express way, henceforth, there is no type of rubbish, fake report about Atiku and PDP you will never see here in nairaland by the known bad belles to peddle fake report and propaganda against Atiku, even they will tell how Atiku will sell Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Danwakae(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Southern delegates did that out of what they are beat known for Betraying their own, Ameachi did it to Jonathan, Akintola and OBJ did it to Awolowo

So no tribal politics there
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Mrpojj(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

No friends?
So na enemies give am 200 plus votes?
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by tesppidd: 7:36am On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:

He helped Ihedioha defeat Okorocha, saved Obaseki from the jaw of defeat, installed Ayu as the Chairman yet these bunch of ingrates turned around to backstab him. Wike fought like a man unlike the bald headed coward that ran away to Labour. I believe Wike when he said they will suffer.

-Okoro bufo
How does carrying billions of State funds and paying delegates the highest amount of dollars amount to fighting like a man?

I really want to understand this logic.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Memeni(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2022
An evil man... spits*
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by OkoroBufo: 7:47am On May 31, 2022
tesppidd:
How does carrying billions of State funds and paying delegates the highest amount of dollars amount to fighting like a man?

I really want to understand this logic.
Na water Atiku carry na. Abeg shift.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose To Fix Federal Government Road In Ekiti State (photos) / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.