Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (63253 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by luluman: 11:35pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Bkdson2121: 11:41pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Who told you Atiku won because of Dollars? Atiku won because of Tribalism played by Tambuwa

Atiku won because of a northern affairs,wike lost because of the disunity of the Southerners
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by ChrisP92(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2022
According SDM who was the agent of Atiku in the primaries, Kano and Katsina voted for Wike. But Delta voted for Atiku. I'm from the SS region, and I'm super proud of Wike. Systematically, dem Don reduce all SS politicians to nothing, exceptfor Wike.
The question is, if Okowa was the one contesting, will Atiku have sleepless night? Look at Udom with 31 delegates scoring 38votes.
That was all from the south. SDM while on TVC JH said Atiku visited all the delegates in their hotel prior to d election and even at that, still needed Tambuwal to step down, before he won.
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike that couldn't win Atiku even with his dollar big chest , I laugh

Who knows Wike in the north ?

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

Does Wike even have friends talkless of cult like followers undecided

Wike and Tinubu will see mehmeh
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by shuttox: 11:45pm On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Who told you Atiku won because of Dollars? Atiku won because of Tribalism played by Tambuwa
Wike talked so much brother
He was tackling Peter Obi only
Look wike messed up
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by shuttox: 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
ChrisP92:
According SDM who was the agent of Atiku in the primaries, Kano and Katsina voted for Wike. But Delta voted for Atiku. I'm from the SS region, and I'm super proud of Wike. Systematically, dem Don reduce all SS politicians to nothing, exceptfor Wike.
The question is, if Okowa was the one contesting, will Atiku have sleepless night? Look at Udom with 31 delegates scoring 38votes.
That was all from the south. SDM while on TVC JH said Atiku visited all the delegates in their hotel prior to d election and even at that, still needed Tambuwal to step down, before he won.
Why was Wike tackling only Peter Obi?
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by DEMARCO1: 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
Please this is fake news..how is this even possible?
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by slivertongue: 11:50pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They will lose together

Wike that couldn't win Atiku even with his dollar big chest , I laugh

Who knows Wike in the north ?

Wike is already hated in south east and not in good relationship with south south leaders

Does Wike even have friends talkless of cult like followers undecided

Wike and Tinubu will see mehmeh

I don't believe this story. Wike can't do more than Rivers. He should take primaries as serious lesson. He ain't feeding other southern states
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by olabright31: 11:50pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Erm, your mom?

Why are you attacking people's parents, because they hold divergent view to yours? Do you have a mum at all? If yes, she failed woefully in her duties on you. You must be a product of a dysfunctional home to be this unmannerly.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by josilcool(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2022
Wike will soon deny this report
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 11:52pm On May 30, 2022
OkoroBufo:

He helped Ihedioha defeat Okorocha, saved Obaseki from the jaw of defeat, installed Ayu as the Chairman yet these bunch of ingrates turned around to backstab him. Wike fought like a man unlike the bald headed coward that ran away to Labour. I believe Wike when he said they will suffer.

-Okoro bufo

You are Okoro buffoon! A greater suffering awaits TinuPOO the idiot.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Walllee: 11:56pm On May 30, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Azikiwe called the shot in eastern region with NCNC, if any ibo man had successfully built a party beyond regional structures, such a man would naturally be so honored but unfortunately, with little mushroom APGA, you still can't build beyond a single state. Calm down and accept your 4th class status.

-Okoro bufo

I have never seen a first class citizen in any country suffering like you self aclaimed first class bufon grin
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by zigzagluv: 12:03am On May 31, 2022
You guys a just bunch of fo$l , must you bring igbo to everything , Why didnt the Igbos support their own
PrinceOfLagos:

Unfortunately bro, politics and tribalism goes hand to hand in this present day politics in Nigeria

Wike played tribal politics with Igbos but it backfired
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by fof1: 12:08am On May 31, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-wike-to-back-tinubu-for-2023-presidency-after-loss-at-pdp-primaries/

FAKE NEWS AND FAULTY ASSUMPTIONS WITH NO RELEVANCE TO CURRENT HAPPENINGS PLS
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Karlirk: 12:38am On May 31, 2022
With Rivers State money abi. Let him contest again in 2027 with this quantity of money he spent. Peter Obi will forever be more accomplished, fulfilled and relevant than he would ever be. Who remembers Odili today. They should train lawyers to have business and strategic sense. He lacks strategies and plays his cards away very easily. If I were him, I should get a friend like Peter. Peter is a very strategic business man. Well grounded in the principles of Marketing and negotiations. I won't be surprised if he wins the general elections
Buffoon Wike. They should train lawyers in the art of business. Everything is not human rights activism. Wike is so naive business wise.

Julkanade:
I agree with you. It's like we're still being fooled that there's one Nigeria especially in the South. Can a Southern president even dare to plan handing over to another southerner? Yet our leaders down here are looking for crumbs when they're supposed to be dragging the main meal. The 2 major opposition parties fielded 2 northerners in 2019. Why is it different now? SMH....
He helped Ihedioha defeat Okorocha, saved Obaseki from the jaw of defeat, installed Ayu as the Chairman yet these bunch of ingrates turned around to backstab him. Wike fought like a man unlike the bald headed coward that ran away to Labour. I believe Wike when he said they will suffer.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Advocate500: 1:01am On May 31, 2022
What most people have failed to understand is that even in rivers state here, wike have lost his support base ,only nairaland yorubas are supporting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by eeetuk(m): 1:02am On May 31, 2022
"Following his defeat at the People Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential primaries, Rivers state Governor Nyesom Wike has resolved to throw his weight behind the Presidential ambition of former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, POLITICS NIGERIA can authoritatively report."

Pure lie!
Gov. Wike is trying to scare former Vice president Atiku Abubakar into picking him as his running mate. So, my advice to Atiku, don't pick Governor wike as your running mate because you will lose in general election match up either with Tinubu or Osinbayo. Gov. wike has bad temperament to be vice president or president.

And more importantly, his dress code is terrible. Gov. wike wears slippers in public-- a sign to indicate Nigeria is uncivilized nation. If Atiku wins and wike becomes Nigeria vice president, Gov. wike will wear slippers to UN and other governments places around the world.

Look at image of Gov. wike wearing slippers.
That is how the rest of the world will be thinking about Nigerians.

Do you really want a vice president of Nigeria wearing slippers in public?

Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by CalabarPikin: 1:04am On May 31, 2022
Bloggers and nonsense updates

When did wike said that...

Goan check his comment during him and Atiku meeting today....
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Safyqueen: 1:51am On May 31, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Sorry man, stop following media. Ask for the reality. Tambuwal came with less than 30 deligates from Sokoto. If you add 30 to Wike's results and subtract 30 from Atiku's, Wike will still lose.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by sucess001(m): 1:53am On May 31, 2022
Tinubu minions have resorted to fake news now abi..lol
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by KanwuliaExtra: 2:45am On May 31, 2022
WIKE is not JONATHAN or FFK abeg!
For one, WIKE can't stand APC OR TINUBU.
He gat some pride. I give him that.

I wish na him house EFCC jump enter. Dat go be da real entertainment.
Can't wait. grin
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by okuta007: 3:21am On May 31, 2022
callme9mm:
Atiku isn’t someone to rule this country o.

Atiku is a THIEF, Pure and simple!
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by concho(m): 3:23am On May 31, 2022
byrron:
Losing the presidential ticket of your party and then going to support the presidential aspirations of a prospective candidate from an opposition party is known as "LOYALTY" and not " BETRAYAL" according to wike's advanced "toutic" dictionary definition of the meaning of betrayal.

Just imagine the type of charlatans a country has as its leaders, leaders that speew senseless gibbrish 247.
Did you consider the Situation behind his loss ??
I would do worse if I’m in his shoes . May God never allow any Tambuwa into my life and business
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Oludara202: 3:32am On May 31, 2022
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by WATCHOVER(m): 3:49am On May 31, 2022
Maobichek:

"...carry South East cross," who are the Nigerians? The ones we have here in Nairaland or the ones i saw at MKO stadium last Saturday?

Everyone is on his own but if you believe that Nigerians are with South East, look at PDP (zoned the presidency to the North in 2019 but now threw it open).
I think I have already answered your question in one of my posts
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by olawonder(m): 3:55am On May 31, 2022
I just wan ask one qwetion, what will really happen if Tinubu win this presidency? Don’t give us that BS ‘he can never win… bla bla bla’! Just answer
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Kpengla(m): 3:58am On May 31, 2022
Wike has always been an APC mole inside the PDP
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by Kpengla(m): 4:03am On May 31, 2022
concho:
Did you consider the Situation behind his loss ??
I would do worse if I’m in his shoes . May God never allow any Tambuwa into my life and business

Wike is lousy and he has zero electoral value, he had to lose.

It's just that Nigerians hate hearing the truth and that's why our place is completely upside down.
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by SupremeSpecimen: 4:09am On May 31, 2022
Sonyboom:

That lunatic princeoflagos you quote no get sense, bigotry as ruined his condemned miserable wretched souls.

Look who's talking
Kettle n mr pot head
Re: Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries by SupremeSpecimen: 4:13am On May 31, 2022
Malory:
Wike is a paper tiger. He should kill himself

Gotdamn
Who pissed in your cereal sir

The man is hurting. Have some pity sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.