Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? (562 Views)

15 Cell Phone Rules Every Couple Has To Follow To Build Real Trust. / 15 Cell Phone Rules Every Couple Has To Follow To Build Real Trust. / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by funkmrflexx(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2022
As a married couples or people in a very serious relationship, what are your phone rules?

Because my partner has total access to every part of my phone and it's bringing issues
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by virginprincess(f): 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
You can access my phone only if you let me access yours.

1 Like

Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by Zonefree(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
virginprincess:
You can access my phone only if you let me access yours.
You can't access my phone and I have no business with yours.
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by 40fy: 9:32pm On May 30, 2022

**Skibo!!!

**Sorry, I'm not married!! Just a fûckin' fornicator!!

Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by virginprincess(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't access my phone and I have no business with yours.
We are saying the same thing,if i can't access your phone then you don't have right accessing mine.

1 Like

Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by Polynek(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2022
Individual difference.
Some couples or lovers are very transparent while others are not
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by JovialJune(f): 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
You eat her food, fvck each other, sleep on same bed, yet you keep your phone away from your partner? How logical is that?

1 Like

Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by kwaso2: 9:47pm On May 30, 2022
In my marriage, there are no rules, I can look up wifey phone any time and she can do same.
The problem is that while we make jest of guys who hit her online, we argue over girls I said 'hello' to

3 Likes

Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by Emma2Seconds: 9:53pm On May 30, 2022
Nokia 310 will solve your issue ok.

1 Like

Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by eddynaira125: 10:03pm On May 30, 2022
We access each other phone anytime any day, if you are not hiding anything you have nothing to worry about.
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2022
JovialJune:
You eat her food, fvck each other, sleep on same bed, yet you keep your phone away from your partner? How logical is that?
Doesn't matter. What would you be looking for in your partner's fone btw when you have yours?
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by JovialJune(f): 10:18pm On May 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Doesn't matter. What would you be looking for in your partner's fone btw when you have yours?

If I share intimate part of my being with my partner, why must the phone be different? What is he hiding?

1 Like

Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 30, 2022
I have access to her phone but she never has access to mine , Cos I would be using Spy WhatsApp for it, I don't.need to let her know that im watching her, cos that's not how u catch a thief, a cheat, a liar and a manipulator angry
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2022
JovialJune:

If I share intimate part of my being with my partner, why must the phone be different? What is he hiding?
Then what are you looking for in his fone when you have yours? It's disrespectful to spy on your partner's fone.
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by Emma2Seconds: 11:09pm On May 30, 2022
No Phone During Our Time, Still Our Marriage Remains Superb, So Why All These Phone Issues Here And There.Daughters of Eve and Sons Of Adam Wassup Nah
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by frozen70(f): 7:41am On May 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
As a married couples or people in a very serious relationship, what are your phone rules?

Because my partner has total access to every part of my phone and it's bringing issues

I don't have any phone rule, once I lock the phone, then no need for rules
Re: As A Couple, What Are Your Phone Rules? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 31, 2022
Me wey dey scope guys with wifey phone...she just turn my own to her private cinema. We vibe along on this. She knows my password and I knows hers. Phone is not a big deal for us. She knows all ladies that slide into my dm and reads our chat.

For me, this helps me to be responsible and be in check over any stupid excesses. On the flip side, it gives me this edge and confidence that both of us knows that, if we decide to part ways na hot cake we be.

(1) (Reply)

What To Drink Or Eat To Last Longer In Bed- Nigeria / Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? / Yul Edochie’s First Wife Battles With Depression After Husband Take Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.