Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? (555 Views)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by nickyj19: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Culture has always been an important part of the Nigerian society. It guides the way people live their lives. Culture fills many aspects with life such as language, food, religion and beliefs. Every Nigerian citizen belongs to one tribe or the other. It is not uncommon in Nigeria to see families insisting that their children marry from their tribes and to a particular age. Most parents don’t want to hear their child get married to an older person, especially the male child. Many of us have grown up to that mentality of not dating a particular age group, for reasons best known to us. Nowadays, in our society, there is no age bracket or tribal ethnicity for anything or anyone. Everything goes now. A girl of 16-17 can be dating a guy of 28-30. Let’s not mention the cases of inter-marriages amongst us. Yes, we don’t choose who we fall in love with but, Do You All Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating?
Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by elipheleh(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
See this one. Yes na.
Same tribe marriage is less stressful.
Age is the most important factor in a successful marriage because it influences everything else in one way or the other.
Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by God1000(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Especially tribal factor, unless you are rich or a bad guy, some ladies prefer dating bad guys regardless of tribe due to some weird reasons
Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by Shugavee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why not
Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by Blaqroman0000: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Would you want to marry from a tribe were you will have to offer your wife as a meal or gift to your male visitors to lay with...

Then marry from a particular tribe in benue

1 Like

Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Women get clumsy, tired andby extension, dirty when they're old. So I will never ever marry my age mate.
I must be at least 10years older than my wife so that when her strength is gone I will already be old too.
Marrying a woman above 25 is a recipe for disaster. She must have lost all her good eggs and will not be able to bear more than 2 Health children. Some will tell you they can't give birth to more than one child.
I don't have problem with tribe or ethnicity or religion except AGE!
Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by Unzerious: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tribe and Age aren't the only Factors. Ancestral History grin Educational Prowess amongst others wink
Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by Nyascobar1414: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Would you want to marry from a tribe were you will have to offer your wife as a meal or gift to your male visitors to lay with...

Then marry from a particular tribe in benue

The first time I heard this Stuff bout Benue I was surprised... Like WTF
Re: Do You Guys Still Consider Tribe And Age When Dating? by helinues: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Both are still important as crucial factors when settling down

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy In South Africa Seeking For Love / Sex In D Church / Meet 57 Year Old Widow Who Remarried After Years Of Being Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.