Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) (29420 Views)

Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by babyfaceafrica: 10:55am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

You are actually wrong. Yes Ukrainians can speak Russian and many Russians can also speak Ukrainian but any Russian can still identify a Ukrainian who speaks Russian. And vice versa.

They have different ways they pronounce certain words and intonations.

No Ukrainain can speak Russian without being detected as Ukrainian same way no Russian can speak Ukrainian without being detected as Russian.

Read this article for sake of clarity

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/ukraine-s-language-is-a-vital-weapon-in-our-fight-against-russia/amp

If you say so
. Also note that their are many Russians that support Ukraine, like Chess Grandmasster kasparov.... How do we know this isn't from one of them... Too many propaganda in this war abeg.. I Only believe what I see

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by lordprogress: 10:58am On May 31, 2022
This is very stupid some of you guys can't even use your brains, killing or assassinating your commander is the highest form of treason and it's punishable by death(in most countries), foolish news.
I smell western propaganda. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Fearme344: 11:00am On May 31, 2022
I go soon stop to dey entry dis nairaland there propaganda too much jasuu ahhh.. la wavoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Fearme344: 11:01am On May 31, 2022
God bless nairaland are very stupid[i][/i]
lordprogress:
This is very stupid some of you guys can't even use your brains, killing or assassinating your commander is the highest form of treason and it's punishable by death(in most countries), foolish news.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by DoggoneDogg: 11:01am On May 31, 2022
[s]
Igbofam2:

Your generations are professional fake news peddlers.

Attached is the Valery Nikolaevich Solodchuk mentioned in the intercepted call and he is a lieutenant general, and is currently commander of the 36th Combined Arms Army of the Russian Armed Forces in Ukraine.

This confirms the intercepted call. You can keep wailing blood
[/s]

So your proof is in the fact that he exists? Meaning that if I release an audio tape of 2 beer parlour miscreants arguing that Gen. Obasanjo shot two pregnant women at Ota last night, it should be believed just because OBJ exists as an actual person?? shocked

You and fake news na 5 & 6 my brother

7 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by do4luv14(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2022
Joezinho:

Okay bro. Send me a WhatsApp msg in the afternoon. I will reply once I get it..

OK thanks bro
Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Fearme344: 11:03am On May 31, 2022
Mumu highest propaganda of the year
TheGift:
Putin supporters on Nairaland, the ones who know more and are more patriotic than the Russian soldiers on ground. Please, what do you have to say to this now?

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 11:04am On May 31, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

So your proof is in the fact that he exists? Meaning that if I release an audio tape of 2 beer parlour miscreants arguing that Gen. Obasanjo shot two pregnant women at Ota last night, it should be believed just because OBJ exists as an actual person?? shocked

You and fake news na 5 & 6 my brother

Jumping around shouting fake news everywhere cannot change the reality grin

Next time carry a loud speaker or sponsor your comment via Seun grin

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by DoggoneDogg: 11:04am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

Jumping around shouting fake news everywhere cannot change the reality grin

Next time carry a loud speaker or sponsor your comment via Seun grin

Igbofam the fake news merchant of nairaland grin
Everyday na zobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 11:07am On May 31, 2022
lordprogress:

You clearly do not use your head yet you say others do not use their heads.

1. These are CONTRACT FIGHTERS and fight for pay. They do not owe that commander any loyalty. Only money has their loyalty.

2. A fellow contract fighter held a grenade and was ready to die with the General if he shot them.

Nothing like treason here if the commander shoots to kill and gets blown up by the grenade of someone he shot.

Murder / suicide.

I smell a senseless individual behind that your comment

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Bigchristo22(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
Mutiny...... cheesy cheesy

It is an inevitable outcome for the Invading army...

They would kill themselves in Ukraine.

And Putin would be Assassinated in the Kremlin.

Slava Ukraini....... Glory to the Heroes.
Your day dreaming
Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Neddstark: 11:20am On May 31, 2022
leobergy:
This igbofam is so obsessed with russia,the day Russia liberates the full donbass region,igbofam go commit suicide

Guy will hang himself with Ukrainian anthem playing on the background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:20am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

1. These are CONTRACT FIGHTERS and fight for pay. They do not owe that commander any loyalty. Only money has their loyalty.

2. A fellow contract fighter held a grenade and was ready to die with the General if he shot them.

Nothing like treason here if the commander shoots to kill and gets blown up by the grenade of someone he shot.

Murder / suicide.

So a contractor fighter will kill a General and walk free?

Use your head now

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by whitebeard(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2022
tonididdy:
Kill your commander and go back to Russia? grin

Hilarious... cheesy
asin eh, the thing funny.. cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by adeprof18(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam on the beat

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 11:26am On May 31, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

So a contractor fighter will kill a General and walk free?

Use your head now

You use your head. The general pulled a gun on them and they pulled their guns back with one of them pulling the pin off a grenade.

The general told them to go and die like dogs simply because they are contract fighters. He wouldn't have said that to regular soldiers.

He felt they were getting paid to die so they are expendible.

You use your head

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 11:27am On May 31, 2022
Neddstark:

Guy will hang himself with Ukrainian anthem playing on the background.

Your entire generation would hang themselves with you playing the Russian anthem for them in the background.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Horokrox: 11:31am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uudfzCkWldc

Russian soldiers are ready to kill their generals who are forcing them to go on the offensive. In the Donetsk region, Russian volunteers-contractors nearly shot General Valery Solodchuk and his bodyguards, who had arrived to quell the mutiny and force the “refusniks” to continue fighting. It appears that the soldier might be belonging to an artillery unit as he mentioned guns.

The soldiers refused to obey the order. So the Russian general shamefully fled the front line. This is evidenced by a new telephone conversation between the invaders, which was intercepted by the SBU. The soldier complains to his woman that only a third of their brigade (over 600 people) remained, and the rest were killed or wounded. He also describes how one soldier refused to be blackmailed with death and suggested to blow them all up with a grenade:

(R)=Russian soldier (W)=Woman

(R):Last night the commander arrived.

(W): The company commander arrived?

(R):What company? The area… the f*cker came here. He was asked a question… by someone whos contract is ending… And he asked me – “How long until the end of your contract?”. I said – “20-something days”. He – “Well, you have twenty days to die here.

(W): Is he out of his f*cking mind?

(R):Yep. And then everyone started refusing going forward, going to the front. That’s bullshit now. Our BTG, of 600 people, we have 215 people remaining. Everyone else is either killed or wounded.

(W): F*cking motherf*cker. Is he f*cking nuts?

(R):Yeah… in our battery almost everyone refused, f*ck. He started waving with his gun, shooting, said – “I’ll kill you if you don’t go there!”. And then this kid says – “Come on, kill!”. F*ck, he pulled out the grenade, the pin, and said – “Come on, shoot me, come on! We’ll blow up together here”. That’s all. Even spetsnaz were pointing guns at us, and we pointed guns at them too. In short, we almost shot each other, f*ck. He got in his car and left.

(W): F*ck this! Go home now!

(R):I think so too, f*ck. After his words I don’t want to stay here at all! F*ck this! He said – “You have twenty days…”

(W): What’s his last name?

(R):Solodchuk. Col. General.

(W): Scumchuk?

(R):So-lod-chuk. Col. General.

(W): F*cking f***ot. Is he insane?

(R):Thing is, our brigade is just unable to capture anything anymore, since, for f*cks sake, there’s nothing left here! Everything is smashed up! There’s no personnel left, there’s f*ck all! F*ck, we only have one staff gun commander remaining. We have only two guns left out of twelve! Everything is smashed up to bits! And out of the 12 vehicles, only three that can still move!

Video with English subtitles above

https://wartranslated.com/intercepted-call-russian-soldiers-ready-to-kill-their-general/
@Igbofam2 You're most certainly the SUPERLATIVE description of IDIOCY and JOBLESSNESS on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 11:37am On May 31, 2022
Horokrox:
@Igbofam2 You're most certainly the SUPERLATIVE description of IDIOCY and JOBLESSNESS on Nairaland

@Horokrox You're most certainly the SUPERLATIVE description of STUPIDITY, IDIOCY and INSANITY on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Discombulator: 11:45am On May 31, 2022
This pauper thinking propaganda will earn him American visa is at it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 31, 2022
I beg i no fit laugh oo.. I'm still fasting. Funny thread grin

4 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Discombulator: 11:46am On May 31, 2022
vr0xen:
Igbofam. Go and make use of the days of your youth and stop all this lest you perish in poverty
It is too late for This slave,his misfortune is too deep,the best thing that can happen to him is becoming a house boy in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Ishitinyourlife: 11:49am On May 31, 2022
This Westerner wanna be is a disgrace to Igbo men,how does a man spend his whole life searching for lies to post about countries that don't give a fvck about your poor hungry ass .
All this one no go get you Cotonou visa not to talk of Europe werey.is not only Thier general dey want to kill, it's your family head

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Ishitinyourlife: 11:49am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

Murder / suicide.

You're a brainless mofo

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Ishitinyourlife: 11:50am On May 31, 2022
ThePlugg:
Russia is fvcked
Imagine how dumb you have to be to actually believe IGBOFAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Carloslehder: 11:52am On May 31, 2022
This IGBOFAM madman don start with his family cursed routine of lies again, person wey swear for you don die teytey. E be like say na lie your mama take bath you when she Born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 11:54am On May 31, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

You're a brainless mofo

You are a stupendously brainless idiat

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Carloslehder: 11:57am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

Murder / suicide.

We keep telling you Dem go disgrace you out of here with your foolish propaganda ,u see how people are destroying your lies up and down, chai your tears gives me joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:57am On May 31, 2022
Igbofam2:

You use your head. The general pulled a gun on them and they pulled their guns back with one of them pulling the pin off a grenade.

The general told them to go and die like dogs simply because they are contract fighters. He wouldn't have said that to regular soldiers.

He felt they were getting paid to die so they are expendible.

You use your head

You don't how military Contractors Operate

They're not independent, but under a Serving commanding officers

They're under his Command.

If they don't want to fight they can easily resign.

Killing a serving General, all thier family members will feel the heat.

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 11:59am On May 31, 2022
Carloslehder:
This IGBOFAM madman don start with his family cursed routine of lies again, person wey swear for you don die teytey. E be like say na lie your mama take bath you when she Born

Your entire generation are mad people and that DNA of madness has been passed down to you which is why your mother took a bath with the water of madness just before she gave birth to you.

The person who cursed your family with madness is long dead which is why your own madness would be passed on to your children born and yet to be born

1 Like

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:59am On May 31, 2022
Carloslehder:

We keep telling you Dem go disgrace you out of here with your foolish propaganda ,u see how people are destroying your lies up and down, chai your tears gives me joy

He is clueless about Military operations.

2 Likes

Re: Intercepted Call: Russian Soldiers Ready To Kill Their General (Audio) by Igbofam2: 12:00pm On May 31, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

He is clueless about Military operations.

Says a Muslim who is eternally vexed with the west. cheesy

I am not the reason why you were denied a visa to US.

Your kaboom brothers should be held accountable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / Africa: Top 10 Countries With The Largest Gold Reserves 2023 / Russia Warns: World 5 Nuclear Superpowers On The Verge Of Conflict (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.