Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? (1023 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Have You Ever Seen A Cheater That Stopped Cheating? / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by cutecommend: 9:54pm On May 30, 2022
Please share your experience on someone you dated or you are dating that cheated before and has stopped cheating now...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Emma2Seconds: 10:04pm On May 30, 2022
Give your Own experience first ok and stop disturbing our peace

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Medianna(f): 10:19pm On May 30, 2022
The challenge is that there are few instance you can vouch for.
Cuz even if the person doesn't cheat anymore. Small call or behavior your mind will go back there.
From experience sha. I don't know if its heathy or I'm just over thinking.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
not in this planet earth and especially not with naija girls, a cheat is always a cheat, for the fact u cheated once doesn't negate the fact u cheated at one time which makes u a cheat forever, wat u can do is Reduce ur cheating but on whether u re a cheat, of course u are!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 30, 2022
Medianna:
The challenge is that there are few instance you can't vogue for.
Cuz even if the person doesn't cheat anymore. Small call or behavior your mind will go back there.

even spelling u can't spell, is vouch nor vogue, did u fail school?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Medianna(f): 10:35pm On May 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

even spelling u can't spell, is vouch nor vogue, did u fail school?
Thanks you
That was a mistake plz help correct it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 30, 2022
Medianna:

That was a mistake plz help me edit it

shocked, help u edit wat, how do u intend I do that, editing is from ur end not mine, if u need Saturday lesson for English class I'm avaliable, Sunday school is also on the house

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by shege45: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
cutecommend:
Please share your experience on someone you dated or you are dating that cheated before and has stopped cheating now...
dem no dey stop dat thing totally
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Medianna(f): 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

shocked, help u edit wat, how do u intend I do that, editing is from ur end not mine, if u need Saturday lesson
Like this...
You're welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2022
Medianna:

Thanks you
That was a mistake plz help correct it

another mistake is thank u, not "thanks you " shoo nawao shocked,
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Medianna(f): 11:14pm On May 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

Yea
that's because I attend night school back then.
I did not see the blackboard well
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by judatech: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heathrow44:

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
Medianna:

Yea
that's because I attend night school back then.
I did not see the blackboard well

another mistake, is attended "past tense" not attend, chai nawao for u ooo!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Medianna(f): 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

another mistake, is attended "past tense" not attend, chai nawao for u ooo!
Your respond by now should be
'I understand'
Not trying to be mungo park
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 30, 2022
Medianna:

Your respond by now should be
'I understand'
Not trying to be mungo park

ok, i understand okay, embarassed undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Medianna(f): 11:21pm On May 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

For your mind. cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nonyjacuzie(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

Una begin play love here
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by judatech: 11:31pm On May 30, 2022
Medianna:

For your mind. cheesy cheesy
Make una carry this thing to the oza room...una dey distract us here grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Medianna(f): 11:37pm On May 30, 2022
judatech:

Make una carry this thing to the oza room...una dey distract us here grin

Jealousy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2022
Nonyjacuzie:
Una begin play love here

shut ur trap! angry

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by EmzyT: 11:47pm On May 30, 2022
cutecommend:

Once a cheat, always a cheat. If you realize your partner is cheating on you, the best thing to do is BREAK UP! because forgiving a Cheating Partner comes with alot of trauma, you'll always be wondering where they are, what they are doing at the moment or who they're with at the moment. undecided

Forgiving a Cheating Partner is like throwing away your Peace of Mind.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by EmzyT: 11:48pm On May 30, 2022
Heathrow44:
not in this planet earth and especially not with naija girls, a cheat is always a cheat, for the fact u cheated once doesn't negate the fact u cheated at one time which makes u a cheat forever, wat u can do is Reduce ur cheating but on whether u re a cheat, of course u are!

What about those men that goes about chasing married women? Can we find them in this planet earth? grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Blacc1: 12:19am On May 31, 2022
Once a SOULJA is always a SOLE-JAR

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Blacc1: 12:21am On May 31, 2022
Medianna:
The challenge is that there are few instance you can vouch for.
Eheh�

If U call and U hear a silent background or the voice of the other gender, ur heart go don dey race like who follow one way. U go don dey imagine as dem dey take give am wicked ‘Rub-A-Dub’ style
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by judatech: 1:26am On May 31, 2022
Medianna:

Jealousy tongue tongue tongue
No be lie...
So how did it end?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nonyjacuzie(m): 3:22am On May 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

shut ur trap! angry
ode
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by Nobody: 3:30am On May 31, 2022
Nonyjacuzie:
Una begin play love here

Na from clap eday enter dance!

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by HITsquad: 4:08am On May 31, 2022
Nope. Loyalty is a mentality... it doesn't have to be only in a relationship.

it's a natural behavior, more like an instinct.

Something only few people possess, Loyalty Worth more than Love because Loyalty my friend? is very rare...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Cheat Who Repented And Stopped Cheating? by cutecommend: 1:02pm On May 31, 2022
Faithfulness dey good..

(1) (Reply)

State One Great Decision You Have Taken This 2022 / My Wife Is Frustrating Me After My Business Trip / The tragic story of my relationship ups and down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.