Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend (736 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / See This Dad Sexually Abusing His Daughter (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by Xainttee001(m): 12:19am On May 31, 2022
Share your experience while confronting a guy who is publicly harassing his girlfriend.

Mine in the comment section.
Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by Pauldollars(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2022
Xainttee001:
Share your experience while confronting a guy who is publicly harassing his girlfriend.

Mine in the comment section.

What's your business with them? Are you their Pastor or Marriage Counsellor? Don't put your mouth in what's not your business.
If at all you wanna help, the only thing you should do is talk to the guy in a Bro code. Don't try to act as the Messiah for the girl. Some girls may turn against you if you try to interfere in their arguments with their husbands or partner.
If she's wise or sensible enough, she shouldn't be in that relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by chatinent: 12:26am On May 31, 2022
Na person wey don chop dey chuck mouth for matter wey no concern am

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by Xainttee001(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2022
Few years ago on a Saturday evening, I was bored at home and decided to go chill out and possibly clear my head. While taking a walk and listening to song on my playlist using an earpiece on one ear with the other free, I saw two figures a male and a female having heated argument. At first I just wanted to mind my business and pass o. But before i knew what was up, d guy gave a lady one thunderous slap that I had to pause my music stop him from hitting her d second time cos he was just about to cos her mouth no wan even gree. So I be like guy how u go de beat woman na? E no make any sense just stop abeg, and d guy was like what's your business if I beat up my girlfriend just leave, I got angry and told him that him that I won't stay and watch him beat up a woman cos he feels he's stronger and if it were to a man like him I bet he won't even dare. And d dude picked offense and pushed me hard, mehn when I gained my balance, I charged towards him and gave him a hard blow that took him off balance and before he could regain himself, more followed den d lady started hitting me from behind and asking me to leave her baby and not kill him. And dis drew attention of people who came to separate us. I was like dis babe well so?? How will one son of Adam be beating u and u will still be calling him your baby and even asking someone who doesn't even know u but still came to ur aid and u will still be asking him to stop beating your baby? I be like dis girl de mad o. Other people were like bros u for just leave am make d guy kill her first den she go know how baby turn monster overnight. Since then I vow never in my life to put mouth for boyfriend and girlfriend matter. If them like make them carry kn*fe de tear each other I go just waka pass. No be me dem go use shine.
Share yours let's see if d girl in question have sense or d girl na otumokpo.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by CrownOfClay724: 1:38am On May 31, 2022
If to say dem pluck out your left eye, I for happy, walahi.
I know your type.
And na the people wey fit you you jam.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:58am On May 31, 2022
Around December last year, i went to pick my lil bro from the motor park, as we were driving back home, we saw a guy beating up a lady ( from the look of things you can tell she was his girlfriend ), i parked immediately and we approached the guy, ( yahoo boy was written all over him ), I quickly restrained him from giving her more slaps, before I could say “jack” this dude punched me in the face, i kept my cool and still didn’t allow him hit her, as i was busy stopping him, my lil bro gave him a disastrous slap across the face, he ran to where his bike was parked and brought out a spanner, he charged towards my lil bro with the spanner, as he raised his hands to strike, i pulled him closer and gave him a short pop punch, oga just shift back and started cursing us. Other people were there and they didn’t do anything, i guess they were enjoying the show.
I could see the joy on the face of his girlfriend after we dealt with him.

Second experience
This one is not about boyfriend and girlfriend

I was going for morning jog around after 5am when i say our community vigilantee beating someone up from afar, as i got there, the person they were beating happened to be an instrumentalist coming from night vigil, our next door neighbor. They were beating him because they told him to stop and he didn’t ( he doesn’t understand yoruba), they kept on shouting he is an armed robber coming from an operation, i tried everything possible to stop them but they kept on abusing him, i got angry and gave the stronger one a punch in the mouth, baba left the scene immediately, the weaker one was saying he’ll shoot me as I’m also an armed robber, you can’t believe this bastard was actually reaching to his dane gun tied to his back, i attacked him immediately and violently with a 1-2-1 combination, before he could gain himself, the community chairman came around, he asked what transpired and I explained, they were trying to lie and cover up but the chairman didn’t believe them, he believed me because i am very quiet and you’ll never believe i stay in that community. Some men came and stated settling the matter, i couldn’t go for my jogging again that day.

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by heendrix(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2022
The two guys above me who are happy and forming big show cus of a woman. if dem kill you, how do ur family want to comprehend the fact that you could actually have minded ur business and stay alive.

Always learn to mind ur business

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by justicechichex: 6:51am On May 31, 2022
Nothing concern you no bi when the abuse reach ur sister.. Na there the guy go see the cultist, dss, army, police in you abi?
Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by omotoshodontee1: 6:58am On May 31, 2022
Evil thrives in the society when people that can correct it stay mute.. I don't think I can let go of a guy that is abusing a woman publicly...
Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by PerfectStranger(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
Evil thrives in the society when people that can correct it stay mute.. I don't think I can let go of a guy that is abusing a woman publicly...
Wehdone commando! A sensible woman shouldn't be in an abusive relationship. Most women even enjoy the abuse sef.

If u go die on top saviour wey u be, they'll continue with their relationship but you're a goner already.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by headbasher96(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2022
That was hw i helped a woman that her husband was beating last year 2021 around 7:30pm this mam was just punching the with a baby on her back well it ended in them want kill my husband o.

I punched the oga when he push me the man was weightless the blow shifted him to the road one okada rider coming from the opposite direction settled it by hitting the man both the oga + okada + collided with a barrow park close to the road what i heard was them want kill my husband o i had to disappear in the crowd i no fit write statement abeg

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Confronting A Guy Who's Abusing His Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2022
Wetin concern, my mama teach me how to mind my business

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. / Bye Bye Nairaland... Bye Bye!!! / He Took Me (f!reader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.