Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. (738 Views)

I Need Your Advice (big Life Decision) / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice On My Life Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Demigod22: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good evening guys. Please I am posted to Yobe State for NYSC and initially I wanted to stay because I love adventure and doing crazy things, but right now I don't even enjoy the camp.

We are about 1300 boys and we have only 200 girls, total we are 1500 Corp members. Today, the camp commandant warned us that hugging and shaking girls will put us in danger. More than half of the Corp members want to redeploy although the staff are convincing us to stay, but this Sharia law and the religious beliefs and all these things are making everything boring.

Our social activities are limited, no alcohol, no mingling with girls, don't do this don't do that. I am hoping to find a good media outlet like radio station or television station to serve in the State capital, but these experiences and stories are really scary and threatening.

I don't want to go in detail but from what I wrote above, I need an advice from you. I don't really have anywhere in mind to redeploy to, I am really confused right now, I am thinking of Oyo State but I have no idea. Please help me and recommend any State for me apart from Abuja and Lagos.

Don't reveal my identity please, I really need this advice, and thanks Demigod for accepting to help me out with suggestion.
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Ballzproblemm: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Demigod22:
Good evening guys. Please I am posted to Yobe State for NYSC and initially I wanted to stay because I love adventure and doing crazy things, but right now I don't even enjoy the camp.

We are about 1300 boys and we have only 200 girls, total we are 1500 Corp members. Today, the camp commandant warned us that hugging and shaking girls will put us in danger. More than half of the Corp members want to redeploy although the staff are convincing us to stay, but this Sharia law and the religious beliefs and all these things are making everything boring.

Our social activities are limited, no alcohol, no mingling with girls, don't do this don't do that. I am hoping to find a good media outlet like radio station or television station to serve in the State capital, but these experiences and stories are really scary and threatening.

I don't want to go in detail but from what I wrote above, I need an advice from you. I don't really have anywhere in mind to redeploy to, I am really confused right now, I am thinking of Oyo State but I have no idea. Please help me and recommend any State for me apart from Abuja and Lagos.

Don't reveal my identity please, I really need this advice, and thanks Demigod for accepting to help me out with suggestion.
akwa ibom , one of most peaceful state in Nigeria now if you go Oyo there's a possibility that your head will be mined, but in akwa ibom ,non of that ,plus their girls na die ,na you go run.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Tboymessiah(m): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why can't you try cross River and Akwa ibom, focus on the two state
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by frozen70(f): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Demigod22:

Meaning you have another motive for your one year service

You were posted there to serve and show how discipline you are and not to chase women

If you don't like there go else where
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by chatinent: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2022
It's advisable you stay in the south.
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Nazgul: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2022
The truth is no one can advise you on where to serve cos taste differs. I might love Ebonyi state for certain reasons, but the same state might not be an option which you want to consider, someone might suggest Osun state, but you might have mixed feelings redeploying there.

What I'm trying to say is that the choice is yours and yours alone to make. My choice or any other person's choice on the long run would do very little in convincing you cos at the end it's where your heart longs for that you'll want to go to.

Nevertheless I'll drop my little contribution...

For easy employment...try Lagos.

For peaceful environment...try akwa ibom

For a chance to try your luck with any of the big oil firms...try Rivers or Delta.

For Eastern Culture...Try Enugu or Ebonyi, Anambra isn't safe for now, no thanks to unknown gun men.

For South Western culture...Try Osun, Oyo or Ondo.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Demigod22: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
akwa ibom , one of most peaceful state in Nigeria now if you go Oyo there's a possibility that your head will be mined, but in akwa ibom ,non of that ,plus their girls na die ,na you go run.

Thanks man, although I have not been to Akwa Ibom before and I don't have any idea about the place, but I will consider this place, I don't want to live a boring and over cautious life for one year of service. I just want to be somewhere that will support my social drive.
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Demigod22: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Tboymessiah:
Why can't you try cross River and Akwa ibom, focus on the two state

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try these places, anything to avoid Yobe State is a welcome idea, that place scares me like hell.
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Demigod22: 4:54am On Jun 22, 2022
frozen70:

You were posted there to serve and show how discipline you are and not to chase women

Yobe State have 17 local government areas and NYSC is only functioning in 10 because of insecurity. Even travelling within the State is risky as bandits usually kidnap people and the extremists are threatening. I have to take caution.
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Demigod22: 4:55am On Jun 22, 2022
chatinent:
It's advisable you stay in the south.

That's exactly my point bro. I just want to leave this place ASAP. This place is very insecured and life threatening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Demigod22: 4:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Nazgul:
The truth is no one can advise you on where to serve cos taste differs. I might love Ebonyi state for certain reasons, but the same state might not be an option which you want to consider, someone might suggest Osun state, but you might have mixed feelings redeploying there.

What I'm trying to say is that the choice is yours and yours alone to make. My choice or any other person's choice on the long run would do very little in convincing you cos at the end it's where your heart longs for that you'll want to go to.

Nevertheless I'll drop my little contribution...

For easy employment...try Lagos.

For peaceful environment...try akwa ibom

For a chance to try your luck with any of the big oil firms...try Rivers or Delta.

For Eastern Culture...Try Enugu or Ebonyi, Anambra isn't safe for now, no thanks to unknown gun men.

For South Western culture...Try Osun, Oyo or Ondo.

Good luck.

I am a Media oriented person and I want to go where I will serve in a media outlet. I don't like Yobe State because of the insecurity and the life threatening religious extremists.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by frozen70(f): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Demigod22:

Yobe State have 17 local government areas and NYSC is only functioning in 10 because of insecurity. Even travelling within the State is risky as bandits usually kidnap people and the extremists are threatening. I have to take caution.

OK then, thst place is not for you

Find your way out quickly
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Chris2863(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2022
frozen70:

nah so…. Mr disciplinarian
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Demigod22: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
frozen70:

OK then, thst place is not for you

Find your way out quickly

Thanks man, my brother advised me to go to Rivers State, do you have any idea about that? Although my brother told me that it's expensive there, apart from that, any other thing I should know?
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning Life Decision. by Nazgul: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Demigod22:

I am a Media oriented person and I want to go where I will serve in a media outlet. I don't like Yobe State because of the insecurity and the life threatening religious extremists.
Redeploy to Oyo state then...they're a lot of media outlets there where you can apply to do your PPA.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Always Trying To Get Into My MONEY??? / . / What Should I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.