Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe (8893 Views)

I Think Something Is Wrong With Our Universe / Babcock Khalifa (with Enhanced Video Footage Of The Tape !!!) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
190theclown:

Do you still have such footage.

Unfortunately no
The phone was stolen many years ago
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by OurTruth: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
SisterFire:
is a pity whole u is referring to bible . U guys disgust me ,
Know this and have peace " bible is an abomination of sacred triangle demonising world earth . I was part of this triangle until I was betrayed by lies of my father Satan( Jehovah aka Yahweh ) who destroyed 1/3 ancient humanity with the tag supreme god...I revolted with the help of my creation laiyathera•sc or Lilith, Allah"s våi, a male muegaruscu etc( which saw millions of death on his angels ie anakhims loyal to him ) but he didn't let u guys know this ,just to make it look like women are weak .

Listen sacred triangle denied u 98% of ur history then left 0.01% used to create a book of lies called bible

FYI sacred triangle don't own ships then but recently around 1200BC many immortals own dozens of ships like Amún theæmœs, cuúmsidiscu , chi•b, Sulmanai etc but Jehovah( Naiphadac peredisc ) and Allah ( lug•c ) definitely back then( 2 |5billionthes au before Adam ) be, so don't delude urself with Elijah, Moses that , spaceship this or that ...

I wish I could understand the things you speak about, but your writing style makes it hard for me to. You talk about different things and I want to really understand what you are saying.

So please, I'd appreciate if you tried to deliver your thoughts in a more intelligible form, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Rexymania(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Baba you duh go far pass me o. Are also following Paul Wallis? An Australian

OurTruth:

The Bible is replete with cases of interaction with extraterrestrial intelligences with advanced technology, especially the old testament.

Pillar of cloud and Pillar of fire guiding the Israelites through the desert is simply a space craft like is seen in some of the footage I shared. At night they glow.

There is even the story of Jacob wrestling with "God" and suffering a hip injury that lasted a lifetime.

Below is a verse from the old testament

EXODUS 19:16–20:

"On the morning of the third day there were thunders and lightnings and a thick cloud on the mountain and a very loud trumpet blast, so that all the people in the camp trembled. Then Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet God, and they took their stand at the foot of the mountain.

Now Mount Sinai was wrapped in smoke because the Lord had descended on it in fire. The smoke of it went up like the smoke of a kiln, and the whole mountain trembled greatly. And as the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him in thunder.

The Lord came down on Mount Sinai, to the top of the mountain. And the Lord called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up."

The above description in my opinion, is an account of an aircraft landing on a mountain, especially if it was described by a primitive desert dwelling group of people.

There are also tales of the ark of convenant which kills people immediately they make contact with it, and only the priest is allowed to come close to it because of his protective clothing.

The ark of convenant is also a form of advanced technology; sort of an energy device with radiative capacities, hence why no one comes close to it and causes sickness when kept in homes. Just like what happens when people are exposed to radiation.

You read of tales of prophets like Elijah taken off from earth in a chariot of fire. Chariot of fire here wouldn't mean a literal chariot with horses, but since horses and chariots were the only vocabulary these ancient people had to explain a moving vehicle that could transport humans, the word chariot is used to describe what in my opinion is an aircraft.

The prophet Muhammed is also said to have travelled to the heavens in a winged horse and shown by God the corners of the earth from above. Again, a case of more interaction of ancient people with Extraterrestrial intelligences.

I could go on and on.
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by OurTruth: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Rexymania:
Baba you duh go far pass me o. Are also following Paul Wallis? An Australian

Just hearing his name for the first time. Who is he?
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by 190theclown: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Unfortunately no
The phone was stolen many years ago

Damn!
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Rexymania(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
OurTruth:

Just hearing his name for the first time. Who is he?

He's into these kinda teachings
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by kaptaintintin: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2022
190theclown:

How often do you look at your skies angry

Help me de look skies,when u see them leme know

Tanchu cool cool
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Mrscarter(f): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2022
SisterFire:
...why bring bible into this ?? U guys don't learn , its a pity , before we jack Robinson now u have start binding me with holyghost fire.
To be factual if only I stick my bloodlust during the mid prezoic era when I was one female in the atrocious holy Trinity " u would av been seeing book of seraphim 1,2,3 book of sera in ur bible or Book of daughters of Gi
Stop quoting bible nothing is there ,same entities who denied u 98% of ur history are those who uses 0.2% of ur histories to falsify a book called the bible...

If u watched midnight ride on utube youd see y
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by LINSAR: 1:45am On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
... My words are common only if u believe one thing ie " the brightly coloured blasphemous abuses on ur signature is true and that Jesus is the one you abuses and your abusive words are expensively not an abuse but facts both on Jesus and Muhammad ,know this and ur brain upgrades

Do you think someone will be jobless enough to write bible just to deceive?
Even if we were deceived cause we didn't witness it,how about those that were alive then?Why didn't they debunk the bible?

Why do archaeologists find things that further confirms the bible?:
*Lot's wife (pillar of salt).
*Noah's ark(in Türkiye).
*Goliath's skeleton (with a hole in the forehead).
*Pharaoh's men's chariot in the red sea(when chasing after Israelites).
*The rock that Moses struck to bring out water.
*The mountain that Moses collected the ten commandments(with fire burn mark signifying when God descended with fire).
*The land of Sodom and Gommorah in it's dilapidated and barren state.
*Various tombs of people mentioned in the bible.
*And many more...

Read the book of proverbs.You will know that cannot be carnal knowledge.

Why do billions of people worldwide worship and get miracle from a God that "doesn't exist"?

Why are many of the end time signs written in the book of Revelations(thousands of years ago) starting to manifest?
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by LINSAR: 1:52am On Jun 12, 2022
SisterFire:
?
Or the fact that i tell you how my 3rd reincarnation happens to be in a dull black world that I have prostitute myself ,snatch husbands previously just to eat and stay alive to teach u universal codes and worlds beyond cum beneath?

When did you finally stop the prost****?Not judging you.
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2022
LINSAR:

Do you think someone will be jobless enough to write bible just to deceive?
Even if we were deceived cause we didn't witness it,how about those that were alive then?Why didn't they debunk the bible?

Why do archaeologists find things that further confirms the bible?:
*Lot's wife (pillar of salt).
*Noah's ark(in Türkiye).
*Goliath's skeleton (with a hole in the forehead).
*Pharaoh's men's chariot in the red sea(when chasing after Israelites).
*The rock that Moses struck to bring out water.
*The mountain that Moses collected the ten commandments(with fire burn mark signifying when God descended with fire).
*The land of Sodom and Gommorah in it's dilapidated and barren state.
*Various tombs of people mentioned in the bible.
*And many more...

Read the book of proverbs.You will know that cannot be carnal knowledge.

Why do billions of people worldwide worship and get miracle from a God that "doesn't exist"?

Why are many of the end time signs written in the book of Revelations(thousands of years ago) starting to manifest?

Can you assist me financially?

I don't want to argue with you about the Bible.

People have different things to say about it and such is inevitable.

The matter of who is correct is another issue.

I just need you to help me with 3k.
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by SisterFire(f): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2022
LINSAR:

When did you finally stop the prost****?Not judging you.
...Around 2008
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by LINSAR: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Can you assist me financially?

I don't want to argue with you about the Bible.

People have different things to say about it and such is inevitable.

The matter of who is correct is another issue.

I just need you to help me with 3k.

I'm not buoyant enough.
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by wirinet(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2022
OurTruth:

What's confusing and hard to believe?
The whole UFO phenomenon is very confusing. With allegations of cover ups, contradictions, hoaxs and outright falsehoods. Its difficult to know what to believe.

The basic premise is that the universe is teaming with intelligent life. There are other universes and intelligent life exist within those other universes.
That the universe is teaming with life is a valid logical assumption, given the shear numbers of galaxies, stars and planets in the universe. The earth certainly cannot be unique. My issue is whether those intelligent life can break the huge distant and speed barriers of the universe.

Every intelligent species is in a state of continuous technological evolution and the more evolved they are, the more spiritual awareness and technological development they acquire.

Very advanced beings can move between different universes through the use of their technology or simply through the use of their very evolved minds.
If we are talking about spiritual awareness and technological development I cannot comment, but with physical technological evolution, I can safely say, I don't think it's possible to break the speed and distant barrier between the stars and galaxies. We would need to discard all our model of the the physical universe to travel between stars.

Some of the advanced beings in our universe can and have traveled to different galaxies and solar system and built colonies. Some of them are very hostile while some are peaceful. There are currently extraterrestrial colonies in our solar system, on the moon, on Mars, and on the moons of Jupiter
As I said above, our whole knowledge of the physical universe - Physics, chemistry and Biology must be thrown out. For example matter and energy cannot be interchangeable, biological life can be based on another element outside carbon, water, respiratory gases, energy of suns/stars are not essential for biological life, etc.

For thousands of years different intelligent species have travelled to our solar system and to our planet and built colonies. Some of these species take on physical forms like the ones in the footage.
Our solar system is a very hostile place. Earth seems to be the planet with enough protection from dangerous solar and cosmic radiations, be in a habitable zone where water can exist in its 3 phases and reasonably protected from space debris by the outer gas giants. I don't see how life can settle on the moon or any of the outer planets. Mars maybe.

Some are more evolved and take on an ethereal form, and don't need to travel around in physical crafts. Others are interdimensional, while the rest evolved on our planet and have been living along side us in underground and inner earth civilizations for thousands of years.
Don't understand how other dimensions work, so I cannot comment.

I concede that it makes more sense that the so called aliens evolved on our planet have been living along side us in hidden underground and inner earth cities. That would remove the problem interstellar travel and biological similarities with us.

There has been wars between some of these beings in our solar system in the past and there is still an ongoing cold war between them.
If an intelligent species can actually attain the technological feat of interstellar travel, then their weapons will be planet destroying. Their weapons would be so advanced that I doubt the earth can survive such a war. Even today, a war between the US and Russia has the capacity to destroy the planet.

Government officials in first world countries are aware of all this information and have interacted with these beings directly, but due to the significance of this knowledge have kept it hidden from the public.

However, due to the many sightings of UFOs and UAPs, and many eye witness accounts, and the ease of movement of information on the internet, this information has become very difficult to conceal, hence the recent hints at a disclosure.

This is where I currently am in my own personal research on this subject.

I believe that one day, we will know the truth. It's only a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by saintol(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
judatech:
This book explains a lot about this...
It's theme is about alien astronauts that came to the earth and we're worshipped or called gods...
I believe there's alien life in outer space and they are not spirits or demons
please how can I get this?
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by seunak2016: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
blaquebelle:
Why don't they show themselves openly to us?
go open your third eyes chakra then you can see more than enough and hear much from spiritual realms
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by judatech: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintol:
please how can I get this?
WhatsApp 08179176060
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by christianjoy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wow am speechless
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
OurTruth:

The Bible is replete with cases of interaction with extraterrestrial intelligences with advanced technology, especially the old testament.

Pillar of cloud and Pillar of fire guiding the Israelites through the desert is simply a space craft like is seen in some of the footage I shared. At night they glow.

There is even the story of Jacob wrestling with "God" and suffering a hip injury that lasted a lifetime.

Below is a verse from the old testament

EXODUS 19:16–20:

"On the morning of the third day there were thunders and lightnings and a thick cloud on the mountain and a very loud trumpet blast, so that all the people in the camp trembled. Then Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet God, and they took their stand at the foot of the mountain.

Now Mount Sinai was wrapped in smoke because the Lord had descended on it in fire. The smoke of it went up like the smoke of a kiln, and the whole mountain trembled greatly. And as the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him in thunder.

The Lord came down on Mount Sinai, to the top of the mountain. And the Lord called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up."

The above description in my opinion, is an account of an aircraft landing on a mountain, especially if it was described by a primitive desert dwelling group of people.

There are also tales of the ark of convenant which kills people immediately they make contact with it, and only the priest is allowed to come close to it because of his protective clothing.

The ark of convenant is also a form of advanced technology; sort of an energy device with radiative capacities, hence why no one comes close to it and causes sickness when kept in homes. Just like what happens when people are exposed to radiation.

You read of tales of prophets like Elijah taken off from earth in a chariot of fire. Chariot of fire here wouldn't mean a literal chariot with horses, but since horses and chariots were the only vocabulary these ancient people had to explain a moving vehicle that could transport humans, the word chariot is used to describe what in my opinion is an aircraft.

The prophet Muhammed is also said to have travelled to the heavens in a winged horse and shown by God the corners of the earth from above. Again, a case of more interaction of ancient people with Extraterrestrial intelligences.

I could go on and on.
you think all these are true from the Bible.

But you don't believe the virgin birth of Jesus or that sinners will perish eternally in hell.

I call it selective testimony. You only believe in parts that seems to support your interpretation and blind to the others..

What alien technology fell the walls of Jericho with the sound of people?

What technology divided the red sea?

Made Jesus walk on water? Made him multiplied foods? Made him turn water to wine?

What technology made his touch heal the sick and his words give life to the dead?

What technology made the shadows of Peter heal the sick or a touch of his garment cleanse the blood of the woman? What technology stayed the mouth of the lions with Daniel in their den?

You can't overlook these and then accept the other parts that support your narratives, even when there's clearly no support for such in the bible
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
wirinet:

The whole UFO phenomenon is very confusing. With allegations of cover ups, contradictions, hoaxs and outright falsehoods. Its difficult to know what to believe.

That the universe is teaming with life is a valid logical assumption, given the shear numbers of galaxies, stars and planets in the universe. The earth certainly cannot be unique. My issue is whether those intelligent life can break the huge distant and speed barriers of the universe.

If we are talking about spiritual awareness and technological development I cannot comment, but with physical technological evolution, I can safely say, I don't think it's possible to break the speed and distant barrier between the stars and galaxies. We would need to discard all our model of the the physical universe to travel between stars.

As I said above, our whole knowledge of the physical universe - Physics, chemistry and Biology must be thrown out. For example matter and energy cannot be interchangeable, biological life can be based on another element outside carbon, water, respiratory gases, energy of suns/stars are not essential for biological life, etc.

Our solar system is a very hostile place. Earth seems to be the planet with enough protection from dangerous solar and cosmic radiations, be in a habitable zone where water can exist in its 3 phases and reasonably protected from space debris by the outer gas giants. I don't see how life can settle on the moon or any of the outer planets. Mars maybe.

Don't understand how other dimensions work, so I cannot comment.

I concede that it makes more sense that the so called aliens evolved on our planet have been living along side us in hidden underground and inner earth cities. That would remove the problem interstellar travel and biological similarities with us.

If an intelligent species can actually attain the technological feat of interstellar travel, then their weapons will be planet destroying. Their weapons would be so advanced that I doubt the earth can survive such a war. Even today, a war between the US and Russia has the capacity to destroy the planet.

I believe that one day, we will know the truth. It's only a matter of time.

first of all, you try to be intelligent but you are not.

Sorry if that offends you.

But always trying to buttress every point makes one unintelligent.

Secondly, it might be possible that earth is the only planet with this kind of life as we know it.

But What is life other than our designation of beings that could breath, eat, grow, reproduce and so on?

There's no limitations to the kinds of lives that may abound in the universe and some of these may not be perceptible to our senses of sight, touch, smell or taste.

Since we cannot see, touch, taste or feel them, does that mean they are non-existent?

Of course, in one way they are not, at least to us. How can a thing exist if our minds cannot grasp them?

But they exist, just like the gamma rays or gravity that we cannot see but nevertheless are felt.

So, when we look at the universe, we should never imagine that every life needs water, heat and most importantly, that life needs to be organic.

Life, consciousness or intelligence don't need to be organic or visible to exist.

This is why I laugh at these nonsense UFOS because as much as they try to mystify their sightings, anyone with a common sense will see the human touch in them.

They are all products of our imaginations. You know why?

They all have the characteristics of humans. They can eat, touch, smell, Walk, breathe see and require a space craft.

They have limbs, pairs of eyes.

You can basically say those are Hollywood costumes worn by humans.

As humans, our imaginations is always based on what we already know. As such, when we imagined aliens, we still toss a part of ourselves into the mix and from there form a distortion of ourselves and call them aliens.

The only alien that will ever look like us, will only be from the goldilocks. That is from those planets that exist in the same zone as the earth around the sun.

Any aliens from outer space around a sun that is bigger, brighter or smaller will be entirely different from us.

Any alien from a planet like uranus or pluto or any colder world will be miles different from us.

Imagine an alien from a planet with sea of acid, you imagine the alien will be organic? You imagine the alien will have four limbs and nostrils?

What about a flying alien with no needs to breath, eat or see?

Please let's not get ahead of ourselves with nonsense. Pick up a textbook and read and stop focusing on YouTube channels that people will post just about anything because they are only looking for subscribers.
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
OurTruth:

What kind of theory are you talking of?

The US Congress held hearings last week on the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects and Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon and there was a sort of disclosure and hundreds of testimonies from people in the military, pilots, astronauts and scientists about the what they've experienced. on the subject.

There have been many declassified projects carried out by the US government relating to alien interaction. So there is literally a myraid of theories on the subject even by reputable academics.

Many reputable scientists have theorized about the possibility of life in the universe other than humans.

Some acientists have even also theorized the possibility of the evolution of an intelligent species of reptilian origin and argued that humans might not be the only intelligent beings to have evolved on earth.

let's get a link where you read or watch this because I can't believe you were in the congress meeting
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
OurTruth:

YouTube always deletes this sort of information very quickly. And Google alters their search engine so you don't find this information easily. You literally have to sometimes go to the deep web or use archive.org to find this information

Years back, videos of a whistle blower by the name Phil Schneider (who claimed to have encountered hostile extraterrestrials in underground locations and was later hunted down and killed by the government), were posted on YouTube by different sources. Now you won't even be able to find anything about him on YouTube.

This is funny given that useless and detrimental information like Pornography of all sorts is easily accessible for anyone on google and videos of cardi B dancing naked with a band of naked girls is easily accessible on YouTube, but this sort of information is censored. I'm not against pornography or Cardi B, I'm just making an important comparison
clearly you don't know what you are talking about if you can't even differentiate between the deep web and the dark web
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Razgas:
you didn't post any evidence, just a bunch of amateur videos.
UFOs are UFOs because we haven't yet conclusively determined what exactly they are.
finally, someone is seeing the nonsense in this thread
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
OurTruth:

So the well documented Zimbabwe school sighting whose aftermath was covered by journalists and which a new documentary was made last week isn't evidence enough?

WikiLeaks Leaked emails from white House representatives and people in the government talking about interaction with Extraterrestrial intelligences isn't evidence enough?

Roswell crash of 1947 that's well documented and the video footage of the recovered craft material I shared isn't evidence enough?

Hundreds of video footage showing crafts moving with astonishing speeds and showing technology way more advanced than human planes isn't evidence of the presence of extraterrestrial intelligences on our planet?

The UAP congressional hearings held at the US Senate last week with multiple testimonies from reputable members of the military and scientists about their experiences doesn't qualify as evidence?

I'm really curious as to what will constitute evidence for you.

Usually when someone has made up his mind not to believe something, no amount of evidence will be sufficient.
did you hear about the catholic sightings of the virgin Mary in Aokpe in enugu state a few years back?
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Premiumwriter: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tjesctacy:

Exactly! I mean look, the videos are amateurish, which simply means "unlikely edited." Please see the last part in quote. If it is a standard video, claims that they have been doctored will be difficult to dispel.

It's difficult to believe that this viable part of our planetary system won't be explored by higher beings if they exist out there. Think about it, if we are tech-sophisticated enough to discover an earthlike entity in the planetary system and we can travel there, we would have been there to explore or bring home some resources or whatever.

While, there is nothing definitive at this point, bar these sightings and declassification of age long docs, plus the murmured response from world government, it's save to say, they are hiding something.

Whatever it is, I don't know! But definitely, that sort of information will destabilize human very core of existence.
amateurish as in edited amateurishly.

I put this to you, have you seen any alien proofs with a clear image or videos?

They always look like their resolution have been stepped down again and again and again until you can barely make out any details.
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by SisterFire(f): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
you think all these are true from the Bible.

But you don't believe the virgin birth of Jesus or that sinners will perish eternally in hell.

I call it selective testimony. You only believe in parts that seems to support your interpretation and blind to the others..

What alien technology fell the walls of Jericho with the sound of people?

What technology divided the red sea?

Made Jesus walk on water? Made him multiplied foods? Made him turn water to wine?

What technology made his touch heal the sick and his words give life to the dead?

What technology made the shadows of Peter heal the sick or a touch of his garment cleanse the blood of the woman? What technology stayed the mouth of the lions with Daniel in their den?

You can't overlook these and then accept the other parts that support your narratives, even when there's clearly no support for such in the bible
... Supported
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by SisterFire(f): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Razgas:
you didn't post any evidence, just a bunch of amateur videos.
UFOs are UFOs because we haven't yet conclusively determined what exactly they are.
Someone better is coming soon ( I saw to that already ) pardon him , he is just trying to help out .
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by Adasun(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Premiumwriter:
did you hear about the catholic sightings of the virgin Mary in Aokpe in enugu state a few years back?
not Enugu but Benue state.
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by AfahaAbia(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
OurTruth:
I'll be posting video footage of UFO/UAP, videos of crashsites and other videos that show proof of Extraterrestrial life on our planets.

A lot of these videos were gotten from a channel on YouTube that appeared a month ago coincidentally at the time UAP congressional hearings were being out in effect.

I advice to save all these videos as YouTube will soon delete them.

Please how do I get this video's, because YouTube has deleted them all. Please can you send the links to my email address at kaladajumbo74@gmail.com
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by logicalhumour: 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
_
Re: Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe by MechanicMike: 7:39pm On May 30, 2023
OurTruth:
I'll be posting video footage of UFO/UAP, videos of crashsites and other videos that show proof of Extraterrestrial life on our planets.

A lot of these videos were gotten from a channel on YouTube that appeared a month ago coincidentally at the time UAP congressional hearings were being out in effect.

I advice to save all these videos as YouTube will soon delete them.

Siofra from nairaland loooook extra teriosal...see her nose(no offenscce) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.