Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) (8831 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Good day all.
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls two boys.
I don't know why my toes are this way. They look short and smallish in size. I've been embarrassed because of the sizes of my toes, both online here, and even offline. I posted pictures of my new lalle/henna design designs, someone here even said they look like #50 pieces of bitter cola. Imagine that! I don't know what to do to increase the size and length and make them to appear bigger. Is there anything I can do to help me achieve this? I really want to change their outlook.

I've never seen anyone with smallish toes, if not I wouldn't have felt this bad.

Is there anyone here like that? Is there anyone here who has small/short/tiny toes? How do you feel about them?

Please, if there's anyone here or knows what I can do or take to increase their signs and length, I would really appreciate your suggestions.
Sannun ku!

Attached below are pictures of the toes;

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Laturuturu: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Nothing can be done to it....
Accept it my friend. Toes like lizard own
That's nature for you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Gasu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by YoungLionken(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2022
It's beyond control in every sense of it..

Don't waste your time and money seeking for a cure..

If I were you, I would make it appear more attractive, by steadily painting and fixing nails to it..

God bless you...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Laturuturu:
Nothing can be done to it....
Accept it my friend. Toes like lizard own
That's nature for you
Toes like lizard own? I don't get please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by MonkModus: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Ha cheesy you've got such cute tiny toes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Please, if you know anything I can take or do to improve their sizes and length, please do suggest.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Bvlgari: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Your toes are cute dear...dont listen to no one...own those toes girl cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2022
I have said before and I would again. You are fat and short grin grin that why your legs are like that. Barka da juma.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2022
MonkModus:
Ha cheesy you've got such cute tiny toes
Please, there's nothing cute about this. It's embarrassing. I know you're indirectly making jest of me.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Oceanjagaban: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all.
I don't know why my toes are this way. They look short and smallish in size. I've been embarrassed because of the sizes of my toes, both online here, and even offline. I posted pictures of my new lalle/henna design designs, someone here even said they look like #50 pieces of bitter cola. Imagine that! I don't know what to do to increase the size and length and make them to appear bigger. Is there anything I can do to help me achieve this? I really want to change their outlook.

I've never seen anyone with smallish toes, if not I wouldn't have felt this bad.

Is there anyone here like that? Is there anyone here who has small/short/tiny toes? How do you feel about them?

Please, if there's anyone here or knows what I can do or take to increase their signs and length, I would really appreciate your suggestions.
Sannun ku!

So that's your biggest problem in life now

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2022
Bvlgari:
Your toes are cute dear...dont listen to no one...own those toes girl cheesy
There's nothing cute about this. It's embarrassing. I know you're indirectly making jest of me.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

So that's your biggest problem in life now
No, I have other problems, but this is one of them. It's so embarrassing, honestly. Sometimes I try to hide them. But for how long? How would you feel when you come online and then you'll see some people making jest of a part of your body? Be honest, how would you feel?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Jeon(f): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2022
You have what is called Peasant Toe [People with this type of toe usually have small feet].
With fat toes that are equally, unlike me with the Greek toes in which the finger next to the thumb is the biggest of all the fingers angry.

My dear your toes are beautiful. I love them.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
I have said before and I would again. You are fat and short grin grin that why your legs are like that. Barka da juma.
You would be shocked! But, you know a fat person ought to have a bulky or big toes, not short tiny ones. And the sizes of one's toes has nothing to do with their shapes and sizes/height.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by minasu190: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Legs that God gave you, you now finding all means to make it bigger, madam appreciate what you have and stop listening to what people say your stature!
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by dnawah(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all.

Sannun ku!

chie! Est a beautiful toes and legs, please can u post ur fingers let me see?
A leper somewhere is wishing to those,if u don't like it cut them off angry angry
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by darichlife: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Good day all.

Sannun ku!

Your toes are even bigger than mine, I love them so much, girl change that negative energy within you now, accept what you can't change and love it and see people praying to have small toes like yours.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Chris2863(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Amputate the two legs

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Jeon(f): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
You would be shocked! But, you know a fat person ought to have a bulky or big toes, not short tiny ones. And the sizes of one's toes has nothing to do with their shapes and sizes/height.

My dear educate them. Some people lack sense and reasoning. Nothing is hilarious about what he stated.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Sleekcode: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2022
U can inject steroids in them
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by JohnDazzy: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Your toes are very fine.
It's the human body for you,
No person's body is perfect symmetrically
It's either the right hand is slightly bigger than the left, the head is slightly bigger than it should be or shaped in an unconventional way, or even a deformity in facial muscles seen as dimples.
Something is always not perfect in one part or the other
So don't be troubled by what others are saying about you, they have their own imperfections that they won't talk about.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Ikennaford: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2022
Probably you be short gal with short toes, you no go expect longer toes because you ain't tall, but your toes looks like tortoise toes, just wear rain boots all the time or else no guy will marry you
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Sleekcode:
U can inject steroids in them

Really? Will that work?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Ikennaford:
Probably you be short gal with short toes, you no go expect longer toes because you ain't tall, but your toes looks like tortoise toes, just wear rain boots all the time or else no guy will marry you

And wait, tortoise toes? Why would you say such a thing? Don't let me spill the beans about your penis. Don't just let me do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Chris2863:
Amputate the two legs
Why would you say that? This is not a nice thing to say to someone.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Konjiboii: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Who toes help,as long as your toto tight and dey greasy with minimal pre-intimacy dem born you well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2022
darichlife:

Your toes are even bigger than mine, I love them so much, girl change that negative energy within you now, accept what you can't change and love it and see people praying to have small toes like yours.
Are you serious? My toes are bigger than yours? I've never seen one whose toes are smaller than mine. Can you post a picture, please? At least, I'll now know I'm not the only person with this, as I have previously thought.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Ikennaford: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

And wait, tortoise toes? Why would you say such a thing? Don't let me spill the beans about your penis. Don't just let me do that.
Go ahead and spill,no one cares, besides I can say whatever I want, I'm not hiding my identity on this forum,go ahead...

But you are a short gal,if you talk say I'm lying, post yourself without your head make nairaland judgeam
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by JJuanMiguel: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? Will that work?
Play football regularly and take a lot of shots.
If you want to have sex too, do touch your toes style.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by Starboytwo(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Be playing ball, it will long.

You read to much mwanne, pls go out more and walk around, your condition will change.

Peace.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Ikennaford:

Go ahead and spill,no one cares, besides I can say whatever I want, I'm not hiding my identity on this forum,go ahead...

But you are a short gal,if you talk say I'm lying, post yourself without your head make nairaland judgeam
I've done that before. But, why you be saying something you're not even sure of, as if you're really sure of it? Like, why would you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg / What Comes First, Engagement Ring Or Introduction? / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.