Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Do I Get Out Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Out Of This? (1382 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out Of This? by Threesha(f): 4:37am On May 31, 2022
From DM

My husband does not care if I prosper or not as long as he is prospering. He is not interested in anything that gives me comfort, he'd rather watch me suffer. And when I accuse him he calls me ungrateful. The only thing he does his feed me. He does not clothes me and would not even ask me for sex. I am the one that always initiate sex. And I am tired. I need counseling. How do I get out of this?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by majamajic(m): 4:39am On May 31, 2022
How many children una get ?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by Felimax(m): 5:21am On May 31, 2022
First your husband prosperity is good as your prosperity except you mean to say your boyfriend.

Again, you sound more like a liability to your husband. How can you say all "he does is feeding you"? Which almost means you are a complete housewife. No aunty! Get your hands on something. You should not suffer your career because of marriage please.

The man's thought may be very busy with other pressing issues of which initiating sex may be the least among them. Some men are like that.

One thing, I want some of us to understand is that once upon a time your husband was the best man in the world else you will not tie the knot with him.

As humans it's very easy and comfortable to blame others for our predicament but in most cases we bear 80% of the circumstances that befalls us.

Stop nagging on your husband if you know sincerely he is trying, appreciate him always even if you know he may not deserve it and watch how things will transform.

Relax!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by ITbomb(m): 5:58am On May 31, 2022
All I'm seeing here is a nagging, fat housewife

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by Threesha(f): 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
majamajic:
How many children una get ?
None according to the lady
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
My husband does not care if I prosper or not as long as he is prospering. He is not interested in anything that gives me comfort, he'd rather watch me suffer. And when I accuse him he calls me ungrateful. The only thing he does his feed me. He does not clothes me and would not even ask me for sex. I am the one that always initiate sex. And I am tired. I need counseling. How do I get out of this?
You married the man who you married and so need to find ways to adapt to your situation. If you want to prosper, then find out ways to do it yourself and work it out. undecided

There is no default clause in the marriage agreement that your husband must cloth you, so find ways to cloth your own self. lipsrsealed

On sex, if you don't like the situation, speak to him about it, and if he refuses, you decide whether you will continue to get sex as you have always done before now or something different needs to happen from your end. undecided

In the end, this is all about you and what you chose for yourself in this marriage of yours.. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by majamajic(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
None according to the lady

That's big part of the problem

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by PlaYaJones: 9:45pm On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

angry
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by PlaYaJones: 9:47pm On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Ok so u rva gold diggga..abi? u loookin for man to buy u cloth so u ccan dumb him like dusbin..correct?this is shamefull (no ooofense) angry
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by QuinModah(f): 11:27pm On May 31, 2022
The man will feel cheated you are sounding like a liability
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2022
How do u mean your husband doesn't care if u prosper, your husband's prosperity is yours too and healthy as the leader of the FAM. Unless you have competition mentality, you're in that marriage to help him prosper more and not to compete with him, as for sex anyone can initiate it, it's not bad provided you get maximum satisfaction
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This? by Threesha(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totomechanic:

Sent a Mail notif tho... Kindly accept, let's exchange messages over there ma . I mean well tho. smiley
okay

(1) (Reply)

What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted / This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes / The Foolishness Of 'who Virginity Epp'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.