Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What My Wife Did To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What My Wife Did To Me (649 Views)

He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him / See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Wife Did To Me by cushxene: 6:50am On May 31, 2022
A married lawyer made love to his girlfriend inside his car one day. The girl enjoyed it so much that she forgot her panty. On getting home, his wife saw the girls panty in the car. She got mad and tore it into pieces screaming. Honey! Honey!! Honey!!! What's this? The lawyer calmly replied. My God, you've just destroyed evidence of a rape case worth millions of naira She quickly fell on her knees apologizing.Honey please forgive me, God will bring another one! Fb: @cush xene
Re: What My Wife Did To Me by MightyHand(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2022
You Try, but not happening in Nigeria.
An Average Nigeria lady would prefer to deal with you silently

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did To Me by BigYash: 7:37am On May 31, 2022
MightyHand:
You Try, but not happening in Nigeria.
An Average Nigeria lady would prefer to deal with you silently
Na man when no know himself, them fit deal with or man when give them body see finish..

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Did To Me by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2022
Smart move

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Did To Me by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

See Suspected Kidnappers Arrested, Mop Up Of Fire Arms By Police / Two Nigerians Sentenced To Prison Over $2 Million Internet Fraud In US / Man Arrested For Allegedly Killing His Stepdaughter In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.