Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video (691 Views)

Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by AllGistRoom: 10:30am On May 31, 2022
A Nigerian man has been captured in a viral video standing under heavy rain to sing for the love of his life.

The young man stood under the rain and sing just to entertain the lady he's trying to woo.

According to report, the guy visited the girl's home during the rainstorm to sing for her.

He was captured standing by the window and singing Khade's ‘With You’ for a while and the lady he is trying to court together with her roommate started laughing at her.

The video has garnered a lot of reactions online. A section of social media users pleaded with the lady to say yes to the young guy's proposal because his actions prove that he truly love her.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/nigerian-man-stands-under-heavy-rain-to-sing-for-a-girl-he-admires-video/

Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by Joezinho: 10:31am On May 31, 2022
SIMP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by Emma2Seconds: 10:33am On May 31, 2022
Madness of kuyata
Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by Boogyman557: 10:34am On May 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now..

E remain to LOAD BULLET inside..

Abeg I need the LOCATION of that useless MANCHI house..

I just one SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by TallVictor: 10:43am On May 31, 2022
Sacrifice
Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2022
Wow! What a Comedy skit! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by PerfectStranger(m): 11:30am On May 31, 2022
All hail the national chairman of SIMp.
Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by Bossmanmoves(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2022
If this is true... The guy na MUMU!
Can't you propose to the lady in your own house. Just Dey disturb everybody. Mitcheew!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by hokekeholah: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2022
When u watch INDIA FILM alot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video by donziller(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Him go soon chop breakfast

(1) (Reply)

Lady Loves Her Car So Much She Shot A Chicken For Scratching It (video) / Join Our Hookup Community And Meet Fresh African Girls / Slayqueen Has Landed Herself In Prison..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.