Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? (1883 Views)

Tinubu Sin Against Igbo People / What Is Tinubu's Sin / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? By Kay Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 31, 2022
Nobody cares about Tinubu... The point is Igbo presidency or they should forget it. We can't have someone that wants to be president because it's part of his bucket list over someone with a visionary plan.

1 Like

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On May 31, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
He refused to put southern interest above selfish interest.

Same with Wike.

He will learn the hard way.
What exactly is southern interest? Can you explain it to me?
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by VEHINTOLAR: 12:11pm On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu is a thief that dealt mercilessly with Lagos state money. This is a known fact

Fool ! Are you from Lagos state or what's the concern of any nyanmiri with the affairs of Lagos state ? Mtchew,most imbecilic statement from the dirty cavity of a faecal oha drinking OSU !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by cocolacec(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tinubu is a thief that dealt mercilessly with Lagos state money. This is a known fact
But your useless tribe keep relocating to Tinubu’s slavecamp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by cocolacec(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Igbos have a pull him down syndrome. It's either their way or the high way. This was how they hated on balewas government and Instead of changing him through the polls they plotted his execution and other influential Northerners. They do not have the Patience to engage people with dissenting opinions.
they feel their ideas are superior to others and if you don't agree with them they find a way to execute u if they have their way. You have your man in the poll like we have tinubu, instead of you to promote his candidacy, you are busy hating on tinubu like ur life depends on it. Is tinubu the reason why Peter obi was not unanimously accepted as the concensus candidate of PDP? You do not have a problem with ATIKU,WIKE Southeast and southsouth governors for not stepping down for and working with Peter obi but you want to die ontop Tinubu that is not a deciding factor whatsoever in PDP. Learn to know your enemies and fight them squarely and stop looking for whom to transfer your generational frustration on.
Never will an ipob member be allowed near the corridors of power

The truth is Igbos hate on anything Yoruba,they only declare fake love for Osinbajo because they feel two Yorubas are at loggerheads.Nyanmirins are like Satan who love to smash heads together,they love confusion and disharmony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Thomthom(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2022
My Problem with Tinubu is assuring us to vote for a man that make me not to understand this country again..
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Iziquiel(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2022
An interesting read!
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Tb222(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2022
seguntijan:

And with that Lagos state still report the highest IGR in the country. They still remain the model of development for other states in the country?

And most of people that came to Lagos with poly bag, Lagos turn them to man of honor in there home town.
what exactly is your point, that tinubu is responsible for the success of individuals who made it in lagos in the 80s and early 90s,i think most tinubu supporters are either deluded or just plain sycophants, you attribute lagos success to tinubu, when we had the likes of buba marwa, and jakande, you guys are just so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by VEHINTOLAR: 1:55pm On May 31, 2022
dplordx:
See, you are too intelligent for this forum which has been hijacked by Igbos and their family.

For a people to so much hate, malice and anger towards another person, to the point of bringing death and destruction to their homeland, tells you Tinubu existence is a nightmare to this set of people. I’m sure if Buhari had thrown Yorubas under the bus just the same GEJ had done, the Ibos will worship him and call him a god. I remember how they were so happy when some Yoruba leaders went to demand the inclusion of Yoruba land in his projects. Some popular Ibo guys here were so happy they even called us names. Remember, it was a Yoruba man, prof Wole Soyinka who clamored for political support for GEJ back then when Yaradua’s wife and another SE man called Aandoaoka tried to cage him. Soyinka was later shredded apart by the same Ibos when he dared criticized Soyinka. Even Obj who fought tooth and nail wasn’t spared. Can you even ask yourself what bad has the Yoruba ever done the Ibos? They keep shouting Awolowo. Was he the one who declared war on them? They said Obasanjo is a baboon, the same Obj employed Soludo, Okonjo, Akunyili, Ezekwenzili and others. Even there are Ibos in Lagos state cabinet. Till eternity, no Yoruba man will be given that type of honor in Ibo land. Never

Tinubu is the leader the Ibos would never ever have. Who among them is close to Tinubu? None! That is why they are all flooding the same Lagos developed by the same man and his henchmen till today — more Ibos have prospered in Lagos than the entire SE yet they hate you the owners of the land with incredible passion.

Tinubu’s biggest crime was never allowing the Ibos to overrun Lagos, he didnt allow them to push out you stupid Yorubas that hate one another, and claim it as their home. The reason you hear them jerkn off to the term No-Man’s-Land, just the same way God has turned their land to Unknown-Gunmen-Land. Indeed God is fighting for the Yoruba and he will fight for Tinubu because the Yoruba man takes no prisoner. We don’t hate anyone, which is why you will see different tribes and ethnicities thriving peacefully in our land.

So Stop stressing yourself, your enemy is the average Ibo man benefiting from your land. He doesn’t just hate Tinubu, he’s been programmed to despise, hate and loathe you unless you give him your right which some pathetic Yorubas are clamoring for — let’s make an ibo man President — let’s let them govern Lagos state — like the average Ibo man will ever give the Idiotic Yoruba mumu 1/1000000th of what the Yoruba has offered them.

Know this and have peace. The ibo will rather vote the same Fulani man killing and raping their families in the village and economically than ever vote Tinubu.

May you be blessed abundantly for this very beautiful submission of yours. You've just brilliantly analysed the whole issue and I don't think anyone else could have done a better job of it,well done man. The fact is that these Igbo people don't just hate only Awolowo and Tinubu,they hate us all,every single Yoruba soul ! And the reason for it is well known to any sensible Yoruba - they (Igbo),just like the fulani,want what the Yoruba are blessed with but they will never have it ! Usman dan fodio wanted "to dip the Quran inside the Ocean" (in Lagos ),Azikiwe wanted to be the Premier of Western Region,Mr Ojukwu wanted to invade Lagos and annexed it,etc. Only some stupid and " idiotic" Yoruba will claim not to know that Igbo people specially hate Yoruba and will never like us ! The more they hate us,the more our God blesses us though !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by DMerciful(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2022
Lagos as a former capital with most of Nigeria's investment belongs to all Nigerians equally!
Reality3080:
he stole Lagos money but y are u igbos crying more than d bereaved?

Thank goodness he didn’t steal any Igbo state money then what is it?

Even orji uzor kalu that stole abia to d ground n even got convicted for it is not seeing this kind of hate from u igbos

It’s highly annoying when u leave someone that stole abia n it became a glorified village n start attacking someone who has never stolen a pin from u before
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by epkereamaka60858: 2:51pm On May 31, 2022
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by seguntijan(m): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2022
DMerciful:
Lagos as a former capital with most of Nigeria's investment belongs to all Nigerians equally!

Hope you have this mindset on Cross River State also as former capital of Nigeria?
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Basic123: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Chimaraymond455:
What better leason are going to teach Igbos in 2023??

And you living better than an average Igbo man??

You Yoruba started this hate and tribalism in Nigeria,

What the igbos and rest of Nigerias are doing now is to return the hate to you.

during the civil war, and after the civil war you Yoruba planted a seed of hate across eastern region with your media propaganda against the igbos,

you Collab with the north to massacre the children,

but thank God for social media, which the igbos are now using to canter their lies against the igbos.

In 2015 buhari contested and won and sideline the igbos what did the Yorubas did??
they were all jubilating and mocking the igbo.

They all supported buhari injustice against the igbos,

You are toddler and poor student of history

In 2011,GEJ got more votes in SW than in entire East.
GEJ sidelined us,we complained, see your people reactions here

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

That was long before 2015.some of us are elders in this nairaland....and that was the beginning of the recent animosity in nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by DMerciful(m): 6:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Every inch of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians!
seguntijan:

Hope you have this mindset on Cross River State also as former capital of Nigeria?
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by nedu666: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Tinubu sin is bringing buhari from retirement, polishing him with lies and helping to make him president despite knowing the kind of person he is. U want a progressive nigeria and went for buhari. You claim to be democracy champion yet was silent tru buhari misrule. The singular act of bringing buhari wrecked many Nigerian lives and reversed any progress this country has made in last 35years. This is tinubu sin

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Ask Buhari
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2022
You have said it all.
dplordx:
See, you are too intelligent for this forum which has been hijacked by Igbos and their family.

For a people to so much hate, malice and anger towards another person, to the point of bringing death and destruction to their homeland, tells you Tinubu existence is a nightmare to this set of people. I’m sure if Buhari had thrown Yorubas under the bus just the same GEJ had done, the Ibos will worship him and call him a god. I remember how they were so happy when some Yoruba leaders went to demand the inclusion of Yoruba land in his projects. Some popular Ibo guys here were so happy they even called us names. Remember, it was a Yoruba man, prof Wole Soyinka who clamored for political support for GEJ back then when Yaradua’s wife and another SE man called Aandoaoka tried to cage him. Soyinka was later shredded apart by the same Ibos when he dared criticized Soyinka. Even Obj who fought tooth and nail wasn’t spared. Can you even ask yourself what bad has the Yoruba ever done the Ibos? They keep shouting Awolowo. Was he the one who declared war on them? They said Obasanjo is a baboon, the same Obj employed Soludo, Okonjo, Akunyili, Ezekwenzili and others. Even there are Ibos in Lagos state cabinet. Till eternity, no Yoruba man will be given that type of honor in Ibo land. Never

Tinubu is the leader the Ibos would never ever have. Who among them is close to Tinubu? None! That is why they are all flooding the same Lagos developed by the same man and his henchmen till today — more Ibos have prospered in Lagos than the entire SE yet they hate you the owners of the land with incredible passion.

Tinubu’s biggest crime was never allowing the Ibos to overrun Lagos, he didnt allow them to push out you stupid Yorubas that hate one another, and claim it as their home. The reason you hear them jerkn off to the term No-Man’s-Land, just the same way God has turned their land to Unknown-Gunmen-Land. Indeed God is fighting for the Yoruba and he will fight for Tinubu because the Yoruba man takes no prisoner. We don’t hate anyone, which is why you will see different tribes and ethnicities thriving peacefully in our land.

So Stop stressing yourself, your enemy is the average Ibo man benefiting from your land. He doesn’t just hate Tinubu, he’s been programmed to despise, hate and loathe you unless you give him your right which some pathetic Yorubas are clamoring for — let’s make an ibo man President — let’s let them govern Lagos state — like the average Ibo man will ever give the Idiotic Yoruba mumu 1/1000000th of what the Yoruba has offered them.

Know this and have peace. The ibo will rather vote the same Fulani man killing and raping their families in the village and economically than ever vote Tinubu.
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Are Yorubas complaining?

Or nah your papa get Lagos? angry
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is Tinubu from Lagos, Lagos has been developed before he was born, why did he run away from osun his state? Lagos is for everybody

1 Like

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Agwotulumbe(f): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nah your papa get Lagos? angry
my beautiful boyfriend good morning kiss
the sex yesterday was great kiss
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Abuja is Federal Capital Territory now, why has your people Never been allowed to contest ORDINARY counselor?

DMerciful:

1 Like

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
my beautiful boyfriend good morning kiss
the sex yesterday was great kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by demmie1: 7:27am On Jun 01, 2022
People fear and hate what they cannot conquer

When they cannot catch up with you, the only thing they do is to hate you

Let them continue to hate tinubu, he's still the number one
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by DMerciful(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Every inch of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians equally!
TheNiceGuy:
Abuja is Federal Capital Territory now, why has your people Never been allowed to contest ORDINARY counselor?

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Esama: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2022
They don't hate Tinubu but they hate anyone that not belong to them .
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by nedu666: 7:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Yorubas on this site claim that lgbos hate tinubu. Lets assume dat this is true, the question then is it lgbo hatred that is trying to deny tinubu the ticket in apc. Can lgbo hatred stop tinubu from getting the ticket. If lgbos hatred can't stop tinubu from getting the ticket then wat is stopping him......fulani and the north. But rather than call buhari who is a beneficiary of tinubu help, u face lgbo.
If buhari says tinubu will get the ticket , lgbos can't stop him. So the only person standing between tinubu and ticket is buhari and his cabal not lgbos.

1 Like

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2022
You never answer my question.

Have you ever been allowed to contest ORDINARY counselor post in Abuja and Calabar municipal?

DMerciful:
Every inch of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians equally!
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Workch: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Sowiki:
Most People don't hate for reasonable reasons, they hate because they are conditioned to hate. That's why I don't try to stop anyone from hating me
I don't like Tinubu because he didn't do anything in lagos. He only institutionalized thugery and local government touting.

Name one capital project Tinubu competed in Lagos. If you do, I wil change my mind
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are Yorubas complaining?

Or nah your papa get Lagos? angry
Na your papa get Lagos?
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Yes, nah my papa get am. We're Yorubas.

Who are you?

Nyanmiri?
Go to Enugu, that's where you belongs to
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Na your papa get Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by DMerciful(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2022
It depends on where you have population to win. Nobody allows anybody! If you have enough of your people in a place to vote and win, why not?
TheNiceGuy:
You never answer my question.

Have you ever been allowed to contest ORDINARY counselor post in Abuja and Calabar municipal?

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2022
So you're not well dominated a ward in Abuja to have started from counselorship post?

No problem.

The next constitution of Lagos should bar ANY Igbo from contesting an election in Lagos.

We've gave you an inch you're already taking kilometers coupled with your HATE.
DMerciful:
It depends on where you have population to win. Nobody allows anybody! If you have enough of your people in a place to vote and win, why not?

1 Like

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Sowiki:
Most People don't hate for reasonable reasons, they hate because they are conditioned to hate. That's why I don't try to stop anyone from hating me

God bless you. Indeed most people don't hate justifiably. Certainly not Igbos who are just born with hateful souls.

This, and this alone, is the reason I am rude and insulting to Igbos only online.

If I know you have unobjective, historical, inbred and primordial hate for me, as Igbos have for Yorubas, I will simple dish back to you what you want to foist on me. Hate begets hate. Simple.

M0r0ns who don't understand that will continue to lose in life because haters are encouraged to attack even more aggressively by your meekness when they target you with their bile.

Give it to back them hot and they retreat. If all Yorubas had been doing this then we would not have a problem with these children of hate today like that irritant transgendered troll called MadamVanessa and her band of hateful IPOBian nuisances.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Panic As Tinubu's Health Worsens at France Hospital (photo) / Plateau State Show Of Strength One Million March For Obi/datti , See Details... / Nigeria Not Included As Canada Adds Two African Nations To Visa Free Travel List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.