Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? (1882 Views)

Tinubu Sin Against Igbo People / What Is Tinubu's Sin / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? By Kay Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yes, nah my papa get am. We're Yorubas.

Who are you?

Nyanmiri?
Go to Enugu, that's where you belongs to
Keep deceiving yourself, you are the one that will go back to your osogbo village, keep claiming Lagos, that is a no mans land, while you yorubas are tenants in most Igbo houses here
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So you're not well dominated a ward in Abuja to have started from counselorship post?

No problem.

The next constitution of Lagos should bar ANY Igbo from contesting an election in Lagos.

We've gave you an inch you're already taking kilometers coupled with your HATE.

This is the result of indulging people who hate you irredeemably.
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by 7lives: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2022
cocolacec:

The truth is Igbos hate on anything Yoruba,they only declare fake love for Osinbajo because they feel two Yorubas are at loggerheads.Nyanmirins are like Satan who love to smash heads together,they love confusion and disharmony.

They are born to hate.
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep deceiving yourself, you are the one that will go back to your osogbo village, keep claiming Lagos, that is a no mans land, while you yorubas are tenants in most Igbo houses here

Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. Only yesterday I acted as referee for a friend from the middle belt to rent a shop in Lekki phase 1 off admiralty.

My friend told me the agent asked if he was Igbo as the Yoruba landlord had insisted he will never rent to Igbos because of the problems Igbos alone are giving him with other units he rents out.

It is always amusing how you Igbos have a huge propensity for lying and self-deceit.

Continue going around, ignorant of reality, and making fraudulent, divisive, pugnacious and incendiary clains that ostracize you from other Nigerians and, per the season we are in, shows why no Igbo is even liked enough to be close to getting the endorsement of their peers in any of the two major political Parties of Nigeria.

Your messiah Obi fled. So did Kalu, Ngige and all others. The dismal showing of Anyim showed that no one is interested in supporting Igbos. Keep smoking Mkpurumiri and lying to yourself.
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Feggie3: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Igbos have a pull him down syndrome. It's either their way or the high way. This was how they hated on balewas government and Instead of changing him through the polls they plotted his execution and other influential Northerners. They do not have the Patience to engage people with dissenting opinions.
they feel their ideas are superior to others and if you don't agree with them they find a way to execute u if they have their way. You have your man in the poll like we have tinubu, instead of you to promote his candidacy, you are busy hating on tinubu like ur life depends on it. Is tinubu the reason why Peter obi was not unanimously accepted as the concensus candidate of PDP? You do not have a problem with ATIKU,WIKE Southeast and southsouth governors for not stepping down for and working with Peter obi but you want to die ontop Tinubu that is not a deciding factor whatsoever in PDP. Learn to know your enemies and fight them squarely and stop looking for whom to transfer your generational frustration on.
Never will an ipob member be allowed near the corridors of power
But a kleptomaniac, a thief, a bloody murderer, a dictator and a power hungry old demented fool like Tinubu should be allowed close to corridors of power. It's obvious you have given your soul to Satan!
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Workch: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. Only yesterday I acted as referee for a friend from the middle belt to rent a shop in Lekki phase 1 off admiralty.

My friend told me the agent asked if he was Igbo as the Yoruba landlord had insisted he will never rent to Igbos because of the problems Igbos alone are giving him with other units he rents out.

It is always amusing how you Igbos have a huge propensity for lying and self-deceit.

Continue going around, ignorant of reality, and making fraudulent, divisive, pugnacious and incendiary clains that ostracize you from other Nigerians and, per the season we are in, shows why no Igbo is even liked enough to be close to getting the endorsement of their peers in any of the two major political Parties of Nigeria.

Your messiah Obi fled. So did Kalu, Ngige and all others. The dismal showing of Anyim showed that no one is interested in supporting Igbos. Keep smoking Mkpurumiri and lying to yourself.
what did Tinubu do in Lagos?
Please dont mention IGR, Lagos IGR is growing because of the presence of only functioning seaport there.

Give me 10roads with more than 5km long that was built by Tinubu. I go wait
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Story
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Owopariola1: 8:39am On Jun 01, 2022
RepoMan007:
Buba Marwa. I understand Atiku is a big threat to Tinubu given APC's woeful performance that made PDP suddenly look competent.

Lol. Are you talking about the same current Chairman of NDLEA, who refused to pay the latest recruits 6 months of their salary? Alaye, talk about another thing.
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by DMerciful(m): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Dont be a joker, you cannot do it! No law supercedes the constitution if the federal republic of Nigeria.

I'm also sure you're not from Lagos!
TheNiceGuy:
So you're not well dominated a ward in Abuja to have started from counselorship post?

No problem.

The next constitution of Lagos should bar ANY Igbo from contesting an election in Lagos.

We've gave you an inch you're already taking kilometers coupled with your HATE.
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by PoliteActivist: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2022
9jatriot:
If this report was about Tinubu, I wonder if it would not have been very popoluar

Wow! This writer knows Atiku story very well indeed!
Well, everybody KNOWS Atiku is a PROVEN, CONFIRMED thief.
BUT SO IS Tinubu!!!
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by SlurUsername1: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Feggie3:
But a kleptomaniac, a thief, a bloody murderer, a dictator and a power hungry old demented fool like Tinubu should be allowed close to corridors of power. It's obvious you have given your soul to Satan!

Yes, I gave my soul to the devil. how's that your business?
Awon OKORO!
Re: What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? by Sharatan(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Tinubu helped Buhari during the elections to rule Nigeria and we know how that has played out. He has foreknowledge about the killings at the toll gate at Lagos that cost dozens of youth their lives. He was busy arranging bullion vans up and down with impunity into his residence while people were being shot for no reason on the streets of Lagos that he claims to be a godfather..
He’s a political criminal .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Way Tinubu Supporters Reasons Surprise Me(photo) / People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? / ANAP Foundation Denounces Dattis' tweet about LP Winning 19 States As Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.