Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? (15611 Views)

The Lesson I Learned On Passive Income / What Was Your Best Financial Investment And How Much Did You Make / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
obembet:
I believe there are alot of intelligent people here on Nairaland who can advice how someone can manage his/her income.

Alot of Nairalanders here as been a blessing to us when it come to advice even though there are funny people too that turn every thread to fun

I have been reading different article on nairaland how someone can invest her savings wisely.

So as for you Nairalanders, What is the best financial advice you’ve ever been given or learned on Nairaland ?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Clonelord: 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
I have been able to tell guys that no matter how handsome Rich or how well you are good in bed ... As long as you are with a Nigerian lady, she will still Bleep outside

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by WildChild00(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2022
EsosaGod:
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on whatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting

Scammer

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by id4sho(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2022
grin Nigerian girls are useless, All of them!

Mosdii
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Aguilar(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2022
Phuck make you wise
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by anonimi: 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
obembet:
I believe there are alot of intelligent people here on Nairaland who can advice how someone can manage his/her income.

Alot of Nairalanders here as been a blessing to us when it come to advice even though there are funny people too that turn every thread to fun

I have been reading different article on nairaland how someone can invest her savings wisely.

So as for you Nairalanders, What is the best financial advice you’ve ever been given or learned on Nairaland ?

To stop paying tithe to charlatans in cassock pretending to be God’s representative on earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by zanshi: 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
Start saving for retirement early!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Penboy: 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
I hope we can be having posts like this often
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by obembet(f): 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
Ifabernard:
I no de give money/spend for f gender again grin grin grin thanks to the red pillers on Nairaland

Stingy guy... I believe u don't have GFriend
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Nigerialabalaba: 2:12pm On May 31, 2022
Lazy olojukokoro dumb yoot, No do ponzi crypto. Na advanced fee fraud wey go university. Crypto ponzi go cast ur life las las. No free money anywhere.shiorr

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by ecomalchemist(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2022
Cut your coat according to your MATERIAL.

Start a business..

Buying and selling.

Affiliate marketing.

Big congratulations...the Hu$tle continues !!!

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Fearme344: 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
The propaganda is too much here..
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by cescfrank(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by haggai247: 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
Never fall into debt gambling and drinking.

Never chase a woman attract them but screen them like a banshee does his slaves to weed out leches and gd

Never go into any business involving huge amount without doing your home work know at least the nitty gritty of the business before investing any funds.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Chigorkizz(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2022
I want to NACK.
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by ALVA001: 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
To never rent a house above my 1 month salary.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Goldbw122(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
I have learn about crypto, ways to make money online, and things about life and aspect of life..

You will come. Across things in this life that you will think that there is no solution but when every such situation is written down here on nairaland, people do their best to get it resolved.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by bigpicture001: 2:26pm On May 31, 2022
When I asked my gf how com sh makes about 150k daily in her biz. Sh answer me its. Cuz of financial management and discipline... For example as she. Listed

1. Sh doesnt spend the company money.. sh assume herself to be a worker in her own firm.. and when I ask how does sh know what is good to pay herself, she replied.. exactly the same amount someeone else who wants to get paid to do exactly her job..

2. Sh handles her marketing herself.. according to her, the marketing sector is the. Brain box of a biz.. that is where u meet clients and put a face to ur biz.. dou it's very stressful, but sh still does it herself..

3. Sh evaluate the financial essence of all her companies expenditure.. e. G sh dida big sign board outside of her office.. the government caame and charged her 2k monthly for it and collected the. Money yearly.. making 48k..

Now, if a customer comes in.. sh asked them Tru a form to thick how dey got to know about her office.. for everyone who ticks through the sign board.. sh list them in a separate book and den it helps her to know how many person the sign post brought in monthly and how much those persons paid for their services..

4. Prompt payment.. see, eeh, nomater how bad bizness is , sh pays on the laast day of. The months..

5. Inducement. Sh likes to go all out and make her customers feel special.. at the. End of. The. Year . Sh doesn't buy plastic plate oo..

Example.. last year it was rechargeable. Lamp of more. Than 300pieces.. the year before it's a standard hotel towel.. we bought 250 pieces..

6. Advert.. sh likes to attach her firm's name aand on every item she gives to u.. like table calenders pens, etc..

7. Customers satisfaction. She goes to the lenght of dragging any o f her staff in the. Caar to follower her to any customer whom sh noticed has stopped or reduced the rate of transaction with her..if the customer complain of any of her staffs..sh will.make sure sh doesn't apologize on the staff's befalf..the staff does it themselves..

That girl no dey rest.. sh like money and pay all attention to details..

Last last.. sh lives a. Very very moderate life.. infact in thee town where we are.. everyone doesn't know sh is. The riches lady in the whom town. .sh is just 27 .with over 20million in account and asset worth over 10milliom..

And operates from just a mere 3bedroom flat

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Bmaster(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
that you can't be dying for c.ronaldo and criticize messi,
Unless you are allergic to best of things.

I mean its like comparing naira to dollar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Cut your coat according to your MATERIAL.

Start a business..

Buying and selling.

Affiliate marketing.

Big congratulations...the Hu$tle continues !!!

you need to pick up yourself and hit the streets running with good information which I'm about to share with you and other unemployed or underemployed Nigerians.

> Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.
can I have this guide please?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by kambili999(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Invest in real estate
How please
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by mikendie(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
How to Japa from Nigeria
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
ONLY TWO (2) THINGS.

1. STOP BETTING

2. STOP INVESTING ON PONZI SCHEME

Betting wouldn't be as bad as it's seen by people if one can bet with their senses intact.. Don't stake what you can't afford to lose.

The worst thing that can happen to a man with a big dream is going into debt. If you're a chronic debtor, you'll achieve in 10 years what you're supposed to achieve in 2 years.

Stay away from debt..

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by maybet081: 2:43pm On May 31, 2022
To make a stable income online you must either have skills or products that solve community problems backed with consistency,any thing outside of this no matter how good it appears is bound to fail.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 31, 2022
kambili999:

How please

Buy as much real estate as you can afford.

The longer your patience, the more profit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Betting wouldn't be as bad as it's seen by people if one can bet with their senses intact.. Don't stake what you can't afford to lose.

The worst thing that can happen to a man with a big dream is going into debt. If you're a chronic debtor, you'll achieve in 10 years what you're supposed to achieve in 2 years.

Stay away from debt..

Hmm, ABSOLUTELY YES, thanks
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Yoighaman(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2022
Naijanascam:
That you can never take a LOAN and be left ALONE,....

See rhyme o, are you the Notorious B.I.G?

Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by Smile4mee01: 3:09pm On May 31, 2022
Well I cant recall if I learnt any financial here but i have learnt alot.

Let me put you on some game.

Hard work alone is no longer enough to make you financially independent because you wont be strong forever. Regardless of your age, the earlier you achieve this the easier your life will be.

Invest in
1. Real estate.
2. Shares
3. Businesses.

These three has proven to be the bedrock of all wealthy people all over the world. Real estate alone is responsible for over 90%of the worlds millionaires.( Andrew Carneige)

Don't sleep. Wake up. God is sti the greatest.

Bless up.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by EmzyT: 3:10pm On May 31, 2022
Omoh this Nairaland really Shaped me for this life oo, I started learning my Programming from this Site plus my uncle that took it upon himself to teach me physically (though he's outside now smiley

Aside the tribalism, hate and bigotry from SOME unfortunate individuals on these forum, this forum is a very wonderful place to meet people and learn alot of things. I wish the Moderators and Owners would look to it and put those people in their place.

Plus, I learnt how to delete contacts very easily from Nairaland (Mostly the female contacts) Once I find out our interest are different, I delete your number immidiately without looking back grin I learnt that I should never chase Love, Affection, and Attention from Nairaland guys, that's if it's not given freely from someone, then it isn't worth having cool Like, why should I beg a liability to come and enjoy herself? When I know I'll invest more in the relationship both physically, emotionally and financially undecided

The redpillers here too, they are doing a good job in humanity (Although I don't agree to all their ideologies).

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you Nairalanders!!!

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? by EmzyT: 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
Ifabernard:
I no de give money/spend for f gender again grin grin grin thanks to the red pillers on Nairaland

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / ... / How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.