Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) (87948 Views)

Federal Republic Of Vawulence / Check This Image Out And Share Your Views / What Is The First Thing You See In This Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by ChoCho54(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2022
suffering:
…and as usual Nairaland carried last. I’m not on Twitter so it’s all new to me.
Even the owner is more active on Twitter than on his own site.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by EmmyNorse(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2022
spread the news

5 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Ehismarkninetee: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2022
This made my day
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Ernesthugo(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2022
IT IS USED FOR WAR MEME PEPE THE FROG
lewis33:
Am baffled why a seemingly happy cartoon invention would be associated with Vawulence. Please help a brother in need of answers. Again please post photos of your favourite face of vawuence. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by doshiyad1: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
Rickmann:

Omo this vawulence thing don nearly finish me with laugh grin

Asin.......... it got my ribs really cracking. It made my day honestly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by lildonn222: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
TheKrakon:
Everytime vawulence vawulence. Oga make we hear word joor. Na your type dey use am disturb people. Okay, watin you want make them answer you now. Oga, abeg shift. Even the name sef dey annoying.
Now wait for vawulence in your mentions

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Dynamicboss: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
grin Seriously this meme is causing serious vawulence world wide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Anny505(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by EternalBeing: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:
Am baffled why a seemingly happy cartoon invention would be associated with Vawulence. Please help a brother in need of answers. Again please post photos of your favourite face of vawuence. Cheers
It's Prophesy being fulfilled actually. Because human blood is the best juice of Satan and his Demons, they hate all Human Beings with perfect hatred, including those they have deceived to become their tools; who they equally later Destroy after using them to Destroy other Humans. The Frog Demons are out already and subconsciously Programming People to kill, to enjoy killing and to see nothing wrong in killing fellow Human Beings. This they do by manipulating those that are directly or indirectly under their influence and Control to popularize things like this subtle demonic mind-programming image of the Prophesied Frog Demon. One of the Obvious Proofs that we are truly in the End Time and Satan is fully taking hold of this Generation is this popularized Demon Image that is trivializing Shedding of human blood as something funny and Normal. My heart bled when a Christian brother used this sticker to send me a WhatsApp msg. Those expected to know better... Read Revelation 16:13

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Piptocoin: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2022
TheKrakon:
Everytime vawulence vawulence. Oga make we hear word joor. Na your type dey use am disturb people. Okay, watin you want make them answer you now. Oga, abeg shift. Even the name sef dey annoying.

be calming down.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by victorazy(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2022
This is Comrade na
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by PointZerom: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:

5 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by TheOgaBoss: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
suffering:
…and as usual Nairaland carried last. I’m not on Twitter so it’s all new to me.
pepe the frog has been used as a meme for many years in myspace, and 4chan before it even became popular in Twitter and Nigerians adopted it as their vawulence meme.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Sergio101(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheKrakon:

Mr man, Carry your useless overserious good for nothing self outta here!!

Did anyone force you to enter this thread??

Nonsense and ingredients!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by beejay85: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:
Cool and funny

7 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by TheOgaBoss: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
siofra:
I was surprised too.

I knew pepe the frog as a cartoon and then as a far right symbol and now the face of Nigerian vawulence.
u are right, it was mostly popularized by 4chan
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Anny505(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
EternalBeing:
It's Prophesy being fulfilled actually. Because human blood is the best juice of Satan and his Demons, they hate all Human Beings with perfect hatred, including those they have deceived to become their tools, who they equally later Destroy after using them to Destroy other Humans. The Demons are out already and subconsciously Programming People to kill enjoy killing. This they do by manipulating those that are directly or indirectly under their influence and Control to popularize this subtle demonic mind-programming image of the Prophesied Frog Demon. One of the Ovuosi trivializing Shedding of human blood as something funny taking hold of this Generation Read Revelation 16:13

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Dmacqh(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Even the owner is more active on Twitter than on his own site.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Henz81: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:
Not related to the topic. But just pray that your enemies go away according to 2pac Shakur song. Stay in peace. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by charlypoker(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
This wawulence emoji dey give me joy, I don tire to laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Krak(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ernesthugo:
IT IS USED FOR WAR MEME PETE THE FROG

Pepe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by cayorday89(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
MMempire:
What about...........
To me, this is the ultimate, like they were the best to study vawulence in its purest form and how to apply it..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Krak(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:

In Naija we all that frig head Comrade.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Belial06: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheKrakon:

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Itulah(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Belial06: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheKrakon:

Anyone when you say, but try no dey allow mumu thing sweet you.

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by olisaEze(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by AntonVince: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
suffering:
This is the funniest thing to ever come out of this forum. I never fail to laugh every time I see it.

Stumbled upon this yesterday and had to save a copy.
I still can't stop laughing.

The "...Pure and Applied Vawulence" part has almost broken my ribs with laughter.
cheesy grin

There is simply no dull moment on this forum.

Sometimes I just log in to read comments, view memes and laugh.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Grandkay21(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vawulence comrades

8 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by donem: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
chariisGRACE:

If that frog head no dey make you laugh, I wonder what will.
I swear the head no just balance and shapeless

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) / Funniest Akpors Joke Ever!!! / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.