Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) (87822 Views)

Federal Republic Of Vawulence / Check This Image Out And Share Your Views / What Is The First Thing You See In This Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by ThePlugg(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Comrade, do the needful
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by bigjackass: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
jared007:
It's a reptilian. Reptilians or demon spirits are responsible for violence

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

lewis33

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by RPG2020(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thomthom:
Its just a joke things...

No it's not a joke thing because some of you don't know the real meaning
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Tofee: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Vawulence greetings

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Dada4me: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
It is a sign used by cultists, avoid it in every way.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Olabode211: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
I score 283 vawulence in my jamb.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Proudlyomonna: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin ;Dcruise na part of the Nija happy spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Shimran(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
Best description of vawulence

grin grin ;
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Administration1: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have a whole folder dedicated for it
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Administration1: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
My favorite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Offpoint1: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
EternalBeing:
It's Prophesy being fulfilled actually. Because human blood is the best juice of Satan and his Demons, they hate all Human Beings with perfect hatred, including those they have deceived to become their tools; who they equally later Destroy after using them to Destroy other Humans. The Frog Demons are out already and subconsciously Programming People to kill, to enjoy killing and to see nothing wrong in killing fellow Human Beings. This they do by manipulating those that are directly or indirectly under their influence and Control to popularize things like this subtle demonic mind-programming image of the Prophesied Frog Demon. One of the Obvious Proofs that we are truly in the End Time and Satan is fully taking hold of this Generation is this popularized Demon Image that is trivializing Shedding of human blood as something funny and Normal. My heart bled when a Christian brother used this sticker to send me a WhatsApp msg. Those expected to know better... Read Revelation 16:13
grin saddist hiding under religion
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Innobee99(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
These memes amongst others gives me great Joy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by rickleye: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Its the first emoji or African origin. I disliked it at first but then there are some situations in which "vawulence" and the emoji just sums it up !
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by enonche85(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:
Am baffled why a seemingly happy cartoon invention would be associated with Vawulence. Please help a brother in need of answers. Again please post photos of your favourite face of vawuence. Cheers

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Anny505(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
kenny714433:
So no one got my favourite? The mini comrade, have you seen what I'm seeing? grin

I laughed so hard the first day I saw mini comrade. Like, he's not yet a full grown comrade grin

Comrade sorry I wasn't online when you ordered for mini comrade grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by geokay777(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:
Am baffled why a seemingly happy cartoon invention would be associated with Vawulence. Please help a brother in need of answers. Again please post photos of your favourite face of vawuence. Cheers
For you to av to be investigating this matter sef, you're hereby charged for inciting Vawuence on the street of Nairaland. grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by tayewomi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
V for vawulence so funny!!!
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by justtruth88miSt(f): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
I swear check this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Slimwhyt(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
haabidah666:

Frustrated comrade grin

Really frustrated grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Grantedgold8(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sergio101:

Mr man, Carry your useless overserious good for nothing self outta here!!

Did anyone force you to enter this thread??

Nonsense and ingredients!!

Comrade increase the vawulence

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Piptocoin: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gifthappy:
Omo see as I am laughing out vawulence this afernoon in my office because of this vawulence post, welldone poster, this really got me laughing hard seriously, good laughter is what for the soul needs right now

You should see the way I have been laughing like say one spirit dey crack joke and na only me dey hear am...these posts are darn funny...

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by sammysmiles(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Ifypresh(f): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Mine

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Talk2donstan(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
ITS BECAUSE THE IMAGE SWEET FOR VAWULENCE
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Talk2donstan(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
ITS BECAUSE THE IMAGE SWEET FOR VAWULENCE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by sweetman2022: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheKrakon:

Yes E dey funny, but things are better done in moderation. But for that vawulence the word dey annoy me.
What is annoying you in the word? You guys just make things difficult for yourselves. Simple image to laugh over, u are taking it as if your life depends on it..Nawa oooo..how do u find joy self..u need enough Vawulence in your life..aswear

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by 247VAWULENCE: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
lewis33:

WELCOME TO THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF VAWULENCE �

INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TIKTOK & YOUTUBE: 247VAWULENCE

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL PAGE FOR VAWULENCE UPDATES. PLEASE HELP A COMRADE'S LIFE �������

P.S: (WE DON'T SUPPORT VIOLENCE. JUST FOR LAUGHS GAGS)

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
MMempire:
What about...........
uniabuja��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Grantedgold8(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Olabode211:
I score 283 vawulence in my jamb.

Comrade you are certified
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
suffering:
This is the funniest thing to ever come out of this forum. I never fail to laugh every time I see it.
I m scared of your name.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by adspelite(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
More of this funny emoji's please, they wet my eyes frequently with smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) / Funniest Akpors Joke Ever!!! / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.