Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) (87839 Views)

Federal Republic Of Vawulence / Check This Image Out And Share Your Views / What Is The First Thing You See In This Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Beautygoddesss: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
d!ck naugrin
dont worry i dnt need it
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by LivingTribunal: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
d!ck naugrin

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by sweetveek(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Bobotic:
Sweet vawulence grin grin grin
this first pics don mk me laf scatter cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2022
suffering:
You do. You hit me up first.
bla bla bla
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Gifthappy(f): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2022
That's really good, but if spirit crack joke give you the laugh go different o grin.
Piptocoin:

You should see the way I have been laughing like say one spirit dey crack joke and na only me dey hear am...these posts are darn funny...
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by ibinaboonline: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
smiley Continue[quote author=LivingTribunal post=113389646][/quote]
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by suffering: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sweetplum:
bla bla bla
There are a lot of things to do today. Engaging in a debate with a Nairalander is surely not one of them.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by RichProminent(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
dont worry i need it
And that is why i want to give it to you.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by RichProminent(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=LivingTribunal post=113390273][/quote]Comrade take back your hands and drop your gun.
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Piptocoin: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gifthappy:
That's really good, but if spirit crack joke give you the laugh go different o grin.

hahaha...no be lie. grin grin
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Beautygoddesss: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
And that is why i want to give it to you.
dont worry na is nt by force

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by showafrica(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
suffering:
This is the funniest thing to ever come out of this forum. I never fail to laugh every time I see it.

I tell you... There is one other picture that says comrade change over from peace to vawulence
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Maxxim: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Webforyou:

How ? Please explain more
Instances when there's misunderstandings in
a group and someone intigates the issue by posting vawulence stickers just to incite more quarrel, hope you get??

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by Thomthom(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
RPG2020:

No it's not a joke thing because some of you don't know the real meaning
ur comment has element of Vawulence
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by dynicks(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
grin the meme cartoon is one of the best here but it's mainly for fun..I saw one here yesterday which I currently like..'best graduating student in pure and applied VAWULENCE (violence).. cheesy I laugh hard at that meme.. usually deployed whenever we start our rofotofo fight here like Simp V's redpill/alpha male or argument/disagreement over football score ,best side etc nothing serious..there is one I saw on tiktok live video ) two comrades were on a bike riding along a bushy pathway when an elephant suddenly appears from nowhere coming directly at them.the way the they stop the bike, abandoned the bike and picked race is something I can forget in a hurry grin you guy need to check that out on tiktok oo chai!
what's the Tiktok link bro?
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
AntonVince:

Stumbled upon this yesterday and had to save a copy.
I still can't stop laughing.

The "...Pure and Applied Vawulence" part has almost broken my ribs with laughter.
cheesy grin

There is simply no dull moment on this forum.

Sometimes I just log in to read comments, view memes and laugh.
Seriously this is the most funny of them all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by RPG2020(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thomthom:
ur comment has element of Vawulence

Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by virginboy1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Vawulance is not the solution grin
Re: Why Is This Image Linked With Vawulence? (PHOTO) by NNTR: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
MuttleyLaff:
It is the end time deception of the demonic spirit in Rev 16:13-14, symbolised as three unclean spirits that looked like frogs. And how do frogs catch their prey? Yes, by using tongues to snare believers with their false speaking in tongues deception

EternalBeing:
It's Prophesy being fulfilled actually. Because human blood is the best juice of Satan and his Demons, they hate all Human Beings with perfect hatred, including those they have deceived to become their tools; who they equally later Destroy after using them to Destroy other Humans.
You're

EternalBeing:
The Frog Demons are out already and subconsciously Programming People to kill, to enjoy killing and to see nothing wrong in killing fellow Human Beings. This they do by manipulating those that are directly or indirectly under their influence and Control to popularize things like this subtle demonic mind-programming image of the Prophesied Frog Demon. One of the Obvious Proofs that we are truly in the End Time and Satan is fully taking hold of this Generation is this popularized Demon Image that is trivializing Shedding of human blood as something funny and Normal. My heart bled when a Christian brother used this sticker to send me a WhatsApp msg. Those expected to know better... Read Revelation 16:13
Though I am not a fan of Pepe, the Frog, vawulence meme, but it needs said that, the original Pepe the Frog, black and white cartoon character, was hijacked by Naija cartoonists, who technicolored it, to make the comrade vawulence memes, we've since seen popularised on our satire landscape.

Well some of the vawulence memes, have dark humour depicting killing fellow human beings, shedding of human blood et cetera, but yes, vawulence is the bastardised version of the word violence, however when, hijacked the Pepe the Frog, the anthropomorphic frog cartoon character is featured in or accompanies the vawulence meme, it's, done to present information with a sensational and comical view, that is controversial, is opinionated, funny et cetera

Revelation 16:13, objectively speaking, isnt about Pepe the Frog nor its comrade vawulence meme offshoots

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) / Funniest Akpors Joke Ever!!! / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.