Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Team Babymama!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Team Babymama!!! (1210 Views)

American Rapper Babymama Post Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Babymama!!! by Hayee(f): 3:17pm On May 31, 2022
So considering today's trend and the consistent ranting, wailing and crying of our fellow males grin cheesy cheesy

They seem to be no longer interested in marriage shocked shocked

Oh marriage has no benefits whatsoever to the male gender angry

Nigerian girls bring nothing to the table apart from their overused pussy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian girls are useless cheesy grin

I'm team foreign women grin grin cheesy shocked

Or I will rather go and have a baby mama, ahhhhhh shocked shocked shocked cheesy

Just for clarification o, will you just pick any woman you see on the street and use are as baby mama ni cheesy grin

Abi please help me make it make sense grin grin

Abi you Guys to find good and responsible Woman easy like that ni, you want to use an irresponsible and useless hoe as a BABYMAMA grin grin.

Getting a baby mama is easy ooo cheesy grin grin especially when you have money

Very very easy, but to get a BABYMAMA that will peacefully co parent with you, be a good mother and not be using the child as a meal ticket and troubling you unnecessarily

na where the work dey grin cheesy cheesy

Please share your thoughts on this cheesy grin grin

Lalalastica

5 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
you seem to not understand the attraction for babymama....its simply that there is nothing that connects you to that woman apart from a baby....therefore your duty is towards the child and nothing else. this is a great way to make sure that this woman ACTS RIGHT, because if she doesnt, she out the door (and so is your devotion to her). the difference with marriage, is that if/when that woman decides to fukc up, you still need to go through a lengthy/pricey divorce, and probably pay her spousal support etc

remember, a man dont mind paying for his child, its paying for the yeye ex wife that doesnt go well with us men!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Amarisco(f): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you seem to not understand the attraction for babymama....its simply that there is nothing that connects you to that woman apart from a baby....therefore your duty is towards the child and nothing else. this is a great way to make sure that this woman ACTS RIGHT, because if she doesnt, she out the door (and so is your devotion to her). the difference with marriage, is that if/when that woman decides to fukc up, you still need to go through a lengthy/pricey divorce, and probably pay her spousal support etc

remember, a man dont mind paying for his child, its paying for the yeye ex wife that doesnt go well with us men!

This is the trash a man will say before thinking with his head instead of his penis.

How many children from single parent homes have strong relationships with their father/siblings or have had been given models of co-parenting or support?

Children are not business transactions that you throw money at, and the law did not create marriage, they just incorporated it. So all that talk about lengthy divorce doesn’t wash. If you like sign a prenup

You can have ex-wife, but can you have an ex-child? Even if you are to turn yourself into a sperm or cash donor, you’re connected to your baby mama(s) for eternity through the bond of your SHARED child

3 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Hayee(f): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

grin grin grin
Who said you want to have a connection with your babymama cheesy grin grin

Raising the child is the Koko
And not everyone can do that cheesy cheesy grin

so you mean it is that easy to find a responsible woman that will raise your child

2 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by uthlaw: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2022
You yourself as a woman, what is the benefit of marriage...
Don't include the following:
I pray for him-he can pray for himself and is mum can pray for him.
He can advice himself.
Remove sex-na normal thing.
Cooking-eatery is available, if he can't cook..
So watin de marriage self?

4 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
So considering today's trend and the consistent ranting, wailing and crying of our fellow males grin cheesy cheesy

Nigerian girls bring nothing to the table apart from their overused pussy cheesy cheesy

Or I will rather go and have a baby mama, ahhhhhh shocked shocked shocked cheesy

Just for clarification o, will you just pick any woman you see on the street and use are as baby mama ni cheesy grin

Abi you Guys to find good and responsible Woman easy like that ni, you want to use an irresponsible and useless hoe as a BABYMAMA grin grin.

Very very easy, but to get a BABYMAMA that will peacefully co parent with you, be a good mother and not be using the child as a meal ticket and troubling you unnecessarily

Leave this long Tori jere... Show, make we knack wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Hayee(f): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
uthlaw:
He can advice himself.
please I'm not advocating for marriage grin grin grin

My own is as you are looking for babymama, shey na just anyhow woman you go look for on the street ni cheesy grin grin

Good woman is hard to find ooo, babymama or not cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Blunttruth: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2022
uthlaw:
He can advice himself.
God created marriage. Nothing God creats is bad..the problem is we human beings. We are selfish and not willing to sacrifice and love the way God intended it.

1 Like

Re: Team Babymama!!! by uthlaw: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
please I'm not advocating for marriage grin grin grin

My own is as you are looking for babymama, shey na just anyhow woman you go look for on the street ni cheesy grin grin

Good woman is hard to find ooo, babymama or not cheesy grin grin
my son is 7 staying with my mum...singlehood is just the best!
Re: Team Babymama!!! by uthlaw: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Blunttruth:

God created marriage. Nothing God creats is bad..the problem is we human beings. We are selfish and not willing to sacrifice and love the way God intended it.
no b lie sha!
Re: Team Babymama!!! by Hayee(f): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
uthlaw:
my son is 7 staying with my mum...singlehood is just the best!
good luck cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:

Lalalastica

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
uthlaw:
He can advice himself.
See local man this evening for a bottle of small stout... Chilled one at that... You made perfect sense sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Pheeya: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol... Instead of looking for a baby mama that will co-parent without troubles, why not expend that energy to look for a wife. My opinion though.
Re: Team Babymama!!! by uthlaw: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
good luck cheesy grin grin
osee!
Re: Team Babymama!!! by Godoverevery: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:

Lalalastica

You are very funny ooo.

Am not a fan of baby mama but trust me in nigeria guys don't care whether she is a good woman or not.
Alot of this guys most times take the child to there mother and ladies who tries to use the child as cash machine end up frustrated.

The one that still have it good are divorce woman but you see baby mamas most guys don't even remember them.

2 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:

grin grin grin
Who said you want to have a connection with your babymama cheesy grin grin

Raising the child is the Koko
And not everyone can do that cheesy cheesy grin

so you mean it is that easy to find a responsible woman that will raise your child

allow me, by all means....
men today want a family with a good woman to raise their children AND ALSO, they want to keep their independence. majority who are married cant but the ones with babymama CAN, and thats the main attraction here. again, a babymama is just the tool for men to have their cake and eat it too...aka have a "family" (or children at least) and be free to do what they please with their lives. no strings attached, no ties, no lengthy divorce. so if a babe is responsible enough to be a gf, responsible enough to have a child with, and suddenly we decide that we dont want to get married, you wanna tell us that she is not responsible any longer?!?!?
Re: Team Babymama!!! by Hayee(f): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

You are very funny ooo.

Am not a fan of baby mama but trust me in nigeria guys don't care whether she is a good woman or not.
Alot of this guys most times take the child to there mother and ladies who tries to use the child as cash machine end up frustrated.

The one that still have it good are divorce woman but you see baby mamas most guys don't even remember them.

please how many babymamas will allow you to take the child to your mother, very few do

She would rather take it to her own mother to raise cheesy grin
Re: Team Babymama!!! by Nazgul: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
My dear you're getting it all wrong, most Nigerian guys don't really fancy the concept of baby mama. But considering the mentality of Nigerian girls towards marriage nowadays, they're beginning to give it a second thought.

Ask any girl out these days, in less than a week, she needs financial support, her parents are sick, she wants to start a business but doesn't have capital, she needs money for her school fees, her birthday is next week and she wants to celebrate it...if her phone screen is cracked, changing it or getting her a new phone would be your first romantic project...etc.

This is where most guys started adopting the concept of hookups. I chat you up, you tell me your price, we negotiate, we have sex, and you go...no strings attached. You solve your problem, I solve mine. Guys could no longer afford the heavy expenses associated with having a girl friend these days.

Look around you, there are more widows than widowers, go to any church and look for women from 45 and above they're mostly widows, what's killing their husbands...stress and pressure related sicknesses such as heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest...etc.

The only advantage of baby mama like someone said in the other thread opened by Godoverevery, is when you have a child with someone you're better than in all areas of life. That way, she can't fight you for custody of the child, cos you would have settled her and collected your kids. And about raising the child, that isn't even an issue, your sisters, female cousins, mother...etc, would gladly do that for you peacefully with zero nagging.

What you ladies should understand is that all we men are asking for is peace of mind and support in the home. Nigeria isn't funny anymore. The inflation is on another level, once you can assure a man of peace and your support towards him, the idea of baby mama would evaporate from his system.

10 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Godoverevery: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hayee:
please how many babymamas will allow you to take the child to your mother, very few do

She would rather take it to her own mother to raise cheesy grin
That why we have alot of them begging on social media...... not releasing the child t
is a perfect excuse for the man to avoid responsibility.

The mentality is paying child support automatically means you are enjoying is money while some else is bleeping you.

You aren't doing anyone no favours not releasing the child to the father.. currently in this country there is no law actually backing men must compulsory pay child support.

Our culture frown at having children out of wedlock.....most times this ladies end up taking care of the child and years later the man just show up.

2 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Blunttruth:

you're right

2 Likes

Re: Team Babymama!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amarisco:
How many children from single parent homes have strong relationships with their father/siblings or have had been given models of co-parenting or support?

irrelevant to the subject at hand!

Children are not business transactions that you throw money at, and the law did not create marriage, they just incorporated it. So all that talk about lengthy divorce doesn’t wash. If you like sign a prenup

so what you are saying is that a man MUST get married (in order to have kids) by fire or by force, because you decide it to be so?!?!? obviously, the issue here is not children but women, stop trying to smoke screen the issue.

You can have ex-wife, but can you have an ex-child? Even if you are to turn yourself into a sperm or cash donor, you’re connected to your baby mama(s) for eternity through the bond of your SHARED child

again, the child is what would be important here.... nothing else! the babymama would be irrelevant henceforth, just like an ex wife after divorce.
Re: Team Babymama!!! by JOACHINpedro: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omo!
Make una free this case na angry
Shey we wan destroy the society kpatakpata, let's keep quiet and do this job once and for all na
Re: Team Babymama!!! by imagrg(m): 12:40am On Jun 10, 2022
This woman abuse!
Why must you put her in the family way if you don't intend to marry her?
Re: Team Babymama!!! by stacyadams: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Hayee:

Lalalastica

..unfortunately any how u look at it ....upside down, downward up.side ways left or right .Nigerian girls r useless... grin
Re: Team Babymama!!! by AlphaTaikun: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Amarisco:

This is the trash a man will say before thinking with his head instead of his penis.

Your last two paragraphs made sense.
Re: Team Babymama!!! by AlphaTaikun: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nazgul:
My dear you're getting it all wrong, most Nigerian guys don't really fancy the concept of baby mama. But considering the mentality of Nigerian girls towards marriage nowadays, they're beginning to give it a second thought.

Ask any girl out these days, in less than a week, she needs financial support, her parents are sick, she wants to start a business but doesn't have capital, she needs money for her school fees, her birthday is next week and she wants to celebrate it...if her phone screen is cracked, changing it or getting her a new phone would be your first romantic project...etc.

This is where most guys started adopting the concept of hookups. I chat you up, you tell me your price, we negotiate, we have sex, and you go...no strings attached. You solve your problem, I solve mine. Guys could no longer afford the heavy expenses associated with having a girl friend these days.

Look around you, there are more widows than widowers, go to any church and look for women from 45 and above they're mostly widows, what's killing their husbands...stress and pressure related sicknesses such as heart attack, stroke, cardiac arrest...etc.

The only advantage of baby mama like someone said in the other thread opened by Godoverevery, is when you have a child with someone you're better than in all areas of life. That way, she can't fight you for custody of the child, cos you would have settled her and collected your kids. And about raising the child, that isn't even an issue, your sisters, female cousins, mother...etc, would gladly do that for you peacefully with zero nagging.

What you ladies should understand is that all we men are asking for is peace of mind and support in the home. Nigeria isn't funny anymore. The inflation is on another level, once you can assure a man of peace and your support towards him, the idea of baby mama would evaporate from his system.
Nicely put.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Big Girl Debbie In New Sex Tape Pops Up Online / Why Are All Introverts So Dull?? Including Me / How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.