Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding (1209 Views)

“fear Men!”–lady Narrates How Her Friend Was Dumped After Housing And Feeding .. / See How Nairalander Used Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs Theory For Birthday Message / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by Obavoh: 6:08am On Mar 31
Last year, I complained about how my Uncle avoided me for 2 years because I asked him for ₦600,000 loan.

A wise Nairalander advised me to learn how to fish instead of begging for fish. This struck me and I went back to my Uncle’s house that same week and requested for a job instead.

He told me he will help me but I did not hear from him again. I had even given up hope not until he called me last week that there is a job opening in the company he has been working in for over 10 years and I should come and apply.

John Obavoh immediately dusted his bag and shoes and entered bus o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by Obavoh: 6:08am On Mar 31
When I saw how they serve workers lunch, I asked God “is this how you want to change my story?”

All the workers are fat o. They are just enjoying here.

1 Like

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by Obavoh: 6:09am On Mar 31
The workers held small party yesterday, I quickly jumped up and helped them to arrange the meat.

I pray I get this job. I really like the company

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by obinna58(m): 6:24am On Mar 31
Good good good grin grin grin

But
I take God beg you, don’t marry another wife or have plenty more kids, she deserves better

3 Likes

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by 2shure: 6:41am On Mar 31
Pls how can I get this job sir
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by tooth4tooth: 7:00am On Mar 31
You can you see your uncle is not bad as you intend to paint him in your previous post.I think he has his principles. You owe him gratitude big time.

1 Like

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by ibechris(m): 7:09am On Mar 31
If u impregnate ur wife again...u will be roasted alive by the economic situation in the country.

1 Like

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by brain54(m): 7:11am On Mar 31
You too like food o...

Anyway we know you imagine and make these stories up. Probably under the moonlight. But continue.

Express your creativity!

1 Like

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by clefstone(m): 7:23am On Mar 31
Another Obavoh tales by moonlight

3 Likes

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by SavageResponse(m): 8:05am On Mar 31
2shure:

Wait for him to get the job first before you start bombarding him with requests

4 Likes

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by Adonko(m): 8:42am On Mar 31
My wish is for you to have this job
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by obinnazy(m): 9:13am On Mar 31
Obavoh:
Last year, I complained about how my Uncle avoided me for 2 years because I asked him for ₦600,000 loan.

A wise Nairalander advised me to learn how to fish instead of begging for fish. This struck me and I went back to my Uncle’s house that same week and requested for a job instead.

He told me he will help me but I did not hear from him again. I had even given up hope not until he called me last week that there is a job opening in the company he has been working in for over 10 years and I should come and apply.

John Obavoh immediately dusted his bag and shoes and entered bus o.

God wey do am for you, go do am for me oo... Congratulations boss..

Show me love this Sunday,
8073879757, PALMPAY

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by TrustNone: 9:56am On Mar 31
Obavoh:
When I saw how they serve workers lunch, I asked God “is this how you want to change my story?”

All the workers are fat o. They are just enjoying here.
job wey you no even get first instead of planning how to settle and adapt to the work, the first thing wey come into your mind na food?
SMH

1 Like

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by labake1(f): 10:08am On Mar 31
2shure:

He has gotten it
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by labake1(f): 10:09am On Mar 31
TrustNone:
job wey you no even get first instead of planning how to settle and adapt to the work, the first thing wey come into your mind na food?
SMH

Food is life bro
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by westlius(m): 11:33am On Mar 31
TrustNone:
SMH
My dear this Tinubu regime food is priority oo
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On Mar 31
Obavoh:
The workers held small party yesterday, I quickly jumped up and helped them to arrange the meat.

I pray I get this job. I really like the company

You should have waited to get the job before making this post undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by Gadafii: 12:05pm On Mar 31
Was it a nairalander that advised to fish instead of begging for fish that helped you get the job or your uncle that put you on to the job opening

Also in the concluding part you prayed you got the job, do you mean you are yet to get the job and you are already plastering it online?
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by CodeTemplar: 12:59pm On Mar 31
Lol. Rural N200k is what is better than UK £2000.
You landed rural N200k job. Now you can have assistants and live "larger".

2 Likes

Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by GreaterFuture(m): 2:55am On Apr 19
So how exactly did the Nairalander Help you with getting the Jobs
I don't understand...
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by superCleanworks(m): 3:56am On Apr 19
Obavoh my guy,

If na you wey God make first as ADAM. you for don finish all the food before EVE come. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣.

If you were one of the 5,000 people that Jesus fed in that hill, walahi that 12 basket for no remain at all.

If na you be JONAH wey that fish swallow, the fish would have regretted immediately because the fish would be in your belly.

😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by ogashman(m): 6:31am On Apr 19
This guy is not a Nigerian
Re: How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding by KingNom(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19
God bless him and all helpers here, in Jesus name, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Across The Oceans Love?is It 4real? / Hello Nairaladers, Pls Where Can I Buy/get Fresh Red Roses In Abuja For Val: / Does This Qualify As Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.