Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” (29401 Views)

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by victorsola: 5:13pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
“Let a city boy be president for once"

- Brymo (2022AD)

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531530000846966784?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531541053127503872?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531542414925733898?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/BrymOlawale/status/1531544472013660160?t=p-Q0qwcFyu42wS8XCY1X8Q&s=19
most people are hating tinubu because of end sars they claim he was the one who ordered the shooting. It’s funny how the youth thinks , it just shows how stupid people can be. He not the chief of armed forces , not the governor, not the president . His fault was that he help buhari to government. Some youth don’t think and that’s why we are still wr we are .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:13pm On May 31, 2022
OriOko88:

Mumu. Brymor career didn't last. Like in what cave are u brought from?? Brymor wey dey sing madd jam na him u said his career no last.
I think naira land should design a bot that would restrict kids and retards like this ode I'm quoting from typing comment. Oh Lord angry

Abeg abeg
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
OriOko88:

Mumu. Brymor career didn't last. Like in what cave are u brought from?? Brymor wey dey sing madd jam na him u said his career no last.
I think naira land should design a bot that would restrict kids and retards like this ode I'm quoting from typing comment. Oh Lord angry

Now, if I reply they'll say Peter Obi supporters are violent. You this bloody bastard, bloody foolish unknown entity, tell me one international award outside Africa that Brymo has one?! Just one notable award?! Nonsense unfortunate zombie.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
Reality3080:
guy if I can’t list it here then keep quiet n let that guy reply me

Fem!
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
Josh109:
...guy why u dea behave like pussy

Na only Pussy know Pussy.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by TruthSocial: 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
Na only Lagos be City lol, abi na him build the city, Jakande, Fashola, Ambrose deserve x1000 credit for the city lol. Na iragbiji boy be city boy now, stolen valor mtcheew
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
victorsola:
most people are hating tinubu because of end sars they claim he was the one who ordered the shooting. It’s funny how the youth thinks , it just shows how stupid people can be. He not the chief of armed forces , not the governor, not the president . His fault was that he help buhari to government. Some youth don’t think and that’s why we are still wr we are .

And if he didn’t what nonsense statement did he make on national Tv elders of the land the great rippers and killers of the future
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by BigYash: 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
No be only city boy. Na man city coach.. Rubbish.. Mumu brymo. I been think say he get sense sef. Make I go delete the few of his songs wen I been get for my play lists
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by jrusky(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
No wonder Brymo career didn't last. Brymo career is shorter than Portable Zazoo dick size.

Haaaaaaa!!! have you seen Zazoo or barboo duck size before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
BigYash:
No be only city boy. Na man city coach.. Rubbish.. Mumu brymo. I been think say he get sense sef. Make I go delete the few of his songs wen I been get for my play lists

Calm down e nor reach like that lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by korrej(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
OriOko88:

No mind that small pikin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
jrusky:

Haaaaaaa!!! have you seen Zazoo or barboo duck size before?

Don’t be lame and learn hyperbolical statements
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by OkoroBufo: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Did I mention him making anambra like Dubai?! Don't forget Tinubu is ripping Lagos state and forming godfather. A corrupt slowpoke he is.
Tinubu has worked with top multinational firms as Deloitte and Arthur Andersen. Can your father even be employed as a gateman in any of the firms?.. Did Obi have any work experience at such strategic level with his certificate in Philosophy?.. Use your brain, Tinubu is not your father's mate.

-Okoro bufo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by BigYash: 5:18pm On May 31, 2022
Cassahav:

Calm down e nor reach like that lol
Bros e reach o.. Anybody wen no want make these rubbish stop for Nigeria, turn my enemy o.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by michoim(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2022
Na city boy we go chop? Nonsense, mad men...
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:19pm On May 31, 2022
korrej:

No mind that small pikin

Elder statesmen. kisses teeth
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by DamnNiggar: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Brymo is an idiot with his dead music career
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Tinubu has worked with top multinational firms as Deloitte and Arthur Andersen. Can your father even be employed as a gateman in any of the firms?.. Did Obi have any work experience at such strategic level with his certificate in Philosophy?.. Use your brain, Tinubu is not your father's mate.

-Okoro bufo

Lol multinationals always come to factions of the country to employ people with credibility.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

I didn't insult you now but you're calling my Father?! You that your entire ancestors and lineage are unfortunate souls?! Okoro, with that your 4 corner head has anyone in your family tree start a company?! You that's always going against your brothers?! You people that are enemy of progress.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by OriOko88(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Now, if I reply they'll say Peter Obi supporters are violent. You this bloody bastard, bloody foolish unknown entity, tell me one international award outside Africa that Brymo has one?! Just one notable award?! Nonsense unfortunate zombie.
Shut the stinking mouth of urs. You weren't violent but diplomatic by attacking d career of brymor just because he declared support for his candidate. You ibos are bitter lots,very myoopic and selfish..you want only ur opinion to count. Mumu oshi. Brymor is more popular that ur entire family combined. Ashiere embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
korrej:

No mind that small pikin

Shey, na me you dey talk to abi?! If I start with you, you go delete your nairaland account.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Putinofrussia: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
Cassahav:

Wait why won’t Lagos grow when all imports goes through it or do you want me to mention more privileges Lagos has even if the slow poke keeps ripping he can’t eat it all up

lol

You better go and read up on how federal govt controls the ports,custom,airports etc.

The main money of Lagos state comes from tax and if it were not for good management,prudence....and "especially the positive AURA,Lagos would not be richer than almost all the states in Nigeria combined.

Nigeria has lots and lots of money accruing to it but it continues to go down because of corruption and bad/negative AURA of the LEADER.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
OriOko88:

Shut the stinking mouth of urs. You weren't violent but diplomatic by attacking d career of brymor just because he declared support for his candidate. You ibos are bitter lots,very myoopic and selfish..you want only ur opinion to count. Mumu oshi. Brymor is more popular that ur entire family combined. Ashiere embarassed

Popularity pass popularity but you sef your family never make am.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by FuckDModz: 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
KingKO22:
I stand with CITY BOY 100%

2023 for "CITY BOY "

Why?
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Mumusaphire: 5:24pm On May 31, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Did I claim that I am known?! It was you that was hailing a drug lord, corrupt slowpoke to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That's unfortunate and selfish of you to the country, your children and generations to come.
watchout after election, u won't see them again. Their generation will suffer for it.
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol

You better go and read up on how federal govt controls the ports,custom,airports etc.

The main money of Lagos state comes from tax and if it were not for good management,prudence....and "especially the positive AURA,Lagos would not be richer than almost all the states in Nigeria combined.

Nigeria has lots and lots of money accruing to it but it continues to go down because of corruption and bad/negative AURA of the DRIVER .

I just they laugh
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Olabode211: 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
Imagine failure supporting failure.olu maintain blow pass this cowboy or what does he call his leader?
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Felincous(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
The city boy will have my vote
I'm tired of voting for village people,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Slynation(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
His choice tho...!!

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by OkoroBufo: 5:26pm On May 31, 2022
Cassahav:

Wait why won’t Lagos grow when all imports goes through it or do you want me to mention more privileges Lagos has even if the slow poke keeps ripping he can’t eat it all up
Does Lagos State control Port revenues?
Illiterate pigs of biafra (ipob)

-Okoro bufo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by sukar886: 5:26pm On May 31, 2022
Now I know why you didn't last on music Industry, well you and ur people should go ahead and vote for him... As for me , na peter obi...
Re: Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” by Cassahav: 5:26pm On May 31, 2022
OriOko88:

It’s a shame that when facts are been dropped factional comments are been raised you are Igbo you are hausa you Yoruba…. Spits out in disgust (kisses teeth)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Amaechi, Soyinka & Baba Ijebu At Folasade's Installation As Iyalode(Pics / Ajimobi Visits Denmark To Understudy Cattle Ranching (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.