Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. (3397 Views)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Update:Five Years After She left our world, I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Daestro3: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

My knowledge about Reptilians is derived from various sources. The Emerald Tablets is just one. I have never posted just the Emerald Tablets as sole proof of the existence of reptilians. I usually post multiple sources, like I did in this thread, but you conveniently avoided the other sources I referenced and latched on the Emerald Tablets cos it was an easy strawman argument.

All my theories have multiple corroborating evidence. I just don't pick ancient proof in isolation. Almost every ancient civilization references Reptilian beings. From the Hopi indians, to the Mayans, to the janists, to the Gnostics, Zulu shamans in southern African, the Chinese, Egyptians etc. This isn't one random isolated account. There are carvings and drawings. If one ancient culture makes a random claim, of course it shouldn't be taken seriously, but when multiple ancient cultures all say the same thing, then that should raise an eyebrow. Then you fastfroward to modern times and people are still saying the same thing, then there is some validity to that claim. Do you see anyone believing the sun is a God today? Do you see me taking the claim seriously? And still all this evidence from ancient cultures and ancient writings is just one source; just a single thread from the fabric of evidence.

There are other sources, like account of users of psychedelics, account from remote viewers like the CIA one I posted, account from abductees, from contactees, account from military whitsle blowers that by the way have been assassinated for sharing their info, account from past life regression sessions, account from spiritualists etc. I could go on.

The arrogance in your write-up in very similar to the one I had years ago. I would challenge any view that seemed out of the ordinary and I would do it with much conviction. Let's just say people grow. The more you thirst for knowledge genuinelywithout being shackled to dogma, you will surely find it.

not arrogance but wisdom.

The only credible source you had was the CIA document and that turns out to be a lie.

Check my above post where I already made some modifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Daestro3:

Just so we are clear, I took my time to read the document you said was from CIA and actually it was..

However, the document clearly is about a man who thinks he can see the future (remote viewing) and not anywhere close to your reptilian narrative.

I didn't even find the world reptilian mentioned in the document.

Furthermore, your sketches was different from the ones in the document. the document describe a man on the 13th of December 1981 who was made to 'go ahead in time' to 17th of December 1981.

He was then made to describe the activities he could see in a restaurant by focusing primarily on man having his lunch in the same restaurant.

He was then made to describe the man, his clothes, behavior and so on.

The first pdf document was posted as proof that remote viewing exists and is a fact and was carried out by the CIA in the 1970s.

The picture I posted was from a remote viewing session done using Reptilians as targets. CIA carried out various remote viewing seasons on different targets

But the CIA Reptilian remote viewing session is just one out of many. There are multiple remote viewing institutions that have carried out various remote viewing sessions on Reptilians and proven that they are real. Check out Farsight Institute and their remote viewing sessions for example.

The natives of Dulce New Mexico see Reptilians all the time because their underground bases are close to their residents. If you have cash for a plane ticket and a Visa, you can travel to Dulce yourself and interview these guys. They will even show you entrances to their underground locations. Enter and you get devoured. Simple as that.

If US is far, South Africa is close by. Just travel to there and interview Zulu shamans yourself and hear what they have to say.

Research past life regressions hypno theraphy and you will see multiple sources around the world claiming to see reptilian beings.

I've watched interviews of Buddhist monks with their third eye open who also see these beings. You could also travel to China and India and interview them.

Instead on sitting in your dogmatic chair in Nigeria and saying everything is a lie, why don't you do some real research?

There have even been accounts of lizard man sightings and similar sighting in the US.

I could go on and on.

Reptilians are real. There are just two many corroborating sources to dismiss it's validity.

The difference between me and you is that I've spent over 10 years doing serious research on this subject but you clearly haven't done any.

7 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Daestro3: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

The first pdf document was posted as proof that remote viewing exists and is a fact and was carried out by the CIA in the 1970s.

The picture I posted was from a remote viewing session done using Reptilians as targets. CIA carried out various remote viewing seasons on different targets

But the CIA Reptilian remote viewing session is just one out of many. There are multiple remote viewing institutions that have carried out various remote viewing sessions on Reptilians and proven that they are real. Check out Farsight Institute and their remote viewing sessions for example.

The natives of Dulce New Mexico see Reptilians all the time because their underground bases are close to their residents. If you have cash for a plane ticket and a Visa, you can travel to Dulce yourself and interview these guys. They will even show you entrances to their underground locations. Enter and you get devoured. Simple as that.

If US is far, South Africa is close by. Just travel to there and interview Zulu shamans yourself and hear what they have to say.

Research past life regressions hypno theraphy and you will see multiple sources around the world claiming to see reptilian beings.

I've watched interviews of Buddhist monks with their third eye open who also see these beings. You could also travel to China and India and interview them.

Instead on sitting in your dogmatic chair in Nigeria and saying everything is a lie, why don't you do some real research?

There have even been accounts of lizard man sightings and similar sighting in the US.

I could go on and on.

Reptilians are real. There are just two many corroborating sources to dismiss it's validity.

The difference between me and you is that I've spent over 10 years doing serious research on this subject but you clearly haven't done any.

First of all, the CIA document which you presented as evidence has no basis for anything reptilian. If you say the document for reptilian exist then provide the link here and not some other document about talking about remote viewing.

Secondly, the CIA document you provided above is in no way a conclusive evidence that remote viewing or seeing the future or time travel Is possible

If anything, the document is only an investigation of a man who says he can remotely view the future from the present. He was then asked to describe what he saw happening on a particular date, precisely 4 days from the present.

He described a restaurant.

But it was never concluded and neither was there any evidence that the events he described that he saw were verified.

The document was merely putting someone to test.

Like when a friend walks up to you and say he can see the future and you tell him, "what will happen 4 days from now at so and so place?"

and he began to describe the events that will happen.

Unfortunately, you didn't make it to that place on the date to verify his claims.

Will you say based on the above that your friend actually saw the future or that remote viewing is possible?

Of course not. Because it was never verified.

The same with that CIA document that you are using as evidence.

The man's claim of seeing the future was never verified. So, that document is as useless as trash.

Thirdly, because you have been studying the reptilian things for 10 years is not a proof that they exist or that your claims are valid. For one, there is not proof whatsoever that you have been studying them for over ten years other than you saying so.

But let's not concern ourselves with that.

The whole of humanity believed in the bible creation stories for over 3,000 years until, one day in 1859, that Charles Darwin published his book On the Origin of Species which shows that man actually evolved and was not created in 7 days. Even with glaring evidences of this, there are many people who still hold onto their religious beliefs that they were created.

The church almost crucified Galileo Galilei because he found out that the earth actually revolves around the sun contrary to the church's over 2000 years of doctrine + the over 3000 years of biblical texts from old Israel making a total of over 5,000 years of documentation that it is the sun which revolves around the earth.

Till today, there are still millions who dedicate their whole lives trying to proof that the earth is flat.

What I'm saying is that, you may dedicate hundred of years to learning something but so long as you are reading the wrong texts, it will always be false and will never stand with evidence.

Stop reading conspiracy theories.

Pick up a textbook or something that is universally proven and learn from it. with time, your eyes will become open to make deductions and knowing knowledge from garbage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Daestro3: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
When you talk about the CIA, you have to understand that in its early days, the organization was involved in a lot of experiments because then, science was still young and filled with people who still hold on to their superstitious beliefs.

There were even experiments on pastors when they were speaking in tongues to see where it was coming from.

Today, do you think scientists will plug any pastor to an electrode device to find out if he's speaking in tongue is natural or coming from the spiritual world?

Looking at the past for knowledge is a very bad thing. It will make you dumb because people from the past have little knowledge and as we progress, our knowledge adds up in the bank.

Imagine reading about egyptian account of how the sun revolves around the earth and saying it is the truth. Honestly, some of you need to be banned from nairaland undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by CaesarVelli: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2022
blaquebelle:
Interesting. Sounds exactly like the definition of hell. So we might be the bad people sent down to be tortured by satan( reptilians in this case). I guess religion is indirectly telling us the truth about some things then.

You know, a couple of days ago I began to genuinely wonder if being born in Nigeria isn't punishment for some crime in our past lives. Today, I came across this thread. My mind is blown to say the least

Cc: OurTruth

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by sharpwriter(m): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2022
OurTruth:

I decided to post my threads on this section because it will garner more views here. The goal is to get this information to as much people as possible
And if we garner and believe the information, what are we all going to do about it? cheesy grin

Cast them out in Jesus name or use koranic recitations or carry sacrifice to send dem back from whence they came? Which one grin
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Trinity33(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by tommy589(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Daestro3:

First of all, the CIA document which you presented as evidence has no basis for anything reptilian. If you say the document for reptilian exist then provide the link here and not some other document about talking about remote viewing.

Secondly, the CIA document you provided above is in no way a conclusive evidence that remote viewing or seeing the future or time travel Is possible

If anything, the document is only an investigation of a man who says he can remotely view the future from the present. He was then asked to describe what he saw happening on a particular date, precisely 4 days from the present.

He described a restaurant.

But it was never concluded and neither was there any evidence that the events he described that he saw were verified.

The document was merely putting someone to test.

Like when a friend walks up to you and say he can see the future and you tell him, "what will happen 4 days from now at so and so place?"

and he began to describe the events that will happen.

Unfortunately, you didn't make it to that place on the date to verify his claims.

Will you say based on the above that your friend actually saw the future or that remote viewing is possible?

Of course not. Because it was never verified.

The same with that CIA document that you are using as evidence.

The man's claim of seeing the future was never verified. So, that document is as useless as trash.

Thirdly, because you have been studying the reptilian things for 10 years is not a proof that they exist or that your claims are valid. For one, there is not proof whatsoever that you have been studying them for over ten years other than you saying so.

But let's not concern ourselves with that.

The whole of humanity believed in the bible creation stories for over 3,000 years until, one day in 1859, that Charles Darwin published his book On the Origin of Species which shows that man actually evolved and was not created in 7 days. Even with glaring evidences of this, there are many people who still hold onto their religious beliefs that they were created.

The church almost crucified Galileo Galilei because he found out that the earth actually revolves around the sun contrary to the church's over 2000 years of doctrine + the over 3000 years of biblical texts from old Israel making a total of over 5,000 years of documentation that it is the sun which revolves around the earth.

Till today, there are still millions who dedicate their whole lives trying to proof that the earth is flat.

What I'm saying is that, you may dedicate hundred of years to learning something but so long as you are reading the wrong texts, it will always be false and will never stand with evidence.

Stop reading conspiracy theories.

Pick up a textbook or something that is universally proven and learn from it. with time, your eyes will become open to make deductions and knowing knowledge from garbage.

Very interesting contribution
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Solosolojohquay: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
So if we are trapped here as you said and we are in hell already so why not do money rituals and be rich I guess is not as simple as that what of karma why are some people rich at birth and some poor till death how do we choose parent that born us when we reincarnate why are some people born in war torn country and some born in canada who are the angels then are they alien too or alien disguise as angels
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by luminouz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Daestro3:
When you talk about the CIA, you have to understand that in its early days, the organization was involved in a lot of experiments because then, science was still young and filled with people who still hold on to their superstitious beliefs.

There were even experiments on pastors when they were speaking in tongues to see where it was coming from.

Today, do you think scientists will plug any pastor to an electrode device to find out if he's speaking in tongue is natural or coming from the spiritual world?

Looking at the past for knowledge is a very bad thing. It will make you dumb because people from the past have little knowledge and as we progress, our knowledge adds up in the bank.

Imagine reading about egyptian account of how the sun revolves around the earth and saying it is the truth. Honestly, some of you need to be banned from nairaland undecided

Alaye.. goan rest your balls if you have no evidence to counter his claims. He said everyone should keep an open mind yet you didn't listen, wasting your energies on the thread and jumping upandan like a menstruating ferret.

Would it kill you to mind your business and face another thread if you don't believe this one?

WOULD IT KILL YOU, MUDAFUCKER

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Ourtruth247: 9:39pm On May 08

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Doing This? / How To Know A Woman Loves You (The only sign). / What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.