Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. (3082 Views)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Update:Five Years After She left our world, I Keep Seeing Her In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
"In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men

Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.
Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said."

The above text is from the emerald tablets, very ancient stone tablets just recently translated.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Ajens1991: 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
Just recently translated,yet written in Elizabethan English. You are funny. Don't make me dig deep. And stop frieghtening people.

Stop it.
OurTruth:
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted but appearing to man as men among men. Crept they into the Councils,

The above text is from the emerald tablets, very ancient stone tablets just recently translated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:51pm On May 31, 2022
Ajens1991:
Just recently translated,yet written in Elizabethan English. You are funny. Don't make me dig deep. And stop frieghtening people.

Stop it.

I'm not frightening people, I'm just sharing knowledge. If you are frightened by the truth then that's a problem.

When you find a tablet with words written in another language, isn't it possible to translate it to English or to any other language?

Sometimes the arguments some of you make is really baffling to me.

Are you disputing that the Emerald tablets don't exist or are you disputing that they haven't been translated to English? If you are disputing any of the above then you are simply in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:59pm On May 31, 2022
Reptilian Involvement with the Vatican

The images below are pictures of the Paul VI Audience hall in vatican city. It's from this hall that the Pope speaks to the congregation.

Notice the serpent symbolism in the building. You can see the altar situated in the serpent's mouth just between the fans.

The outside of the building is also designed like a serpent's head

There is also a reptilian statue behind the altar.

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 31, 2022
Have you been reading David Icke books?

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 01, 2022
Dear poster,i feel you should move your threads to science and tech Section.it would be more appreciated there and if possible u would meet like minds.90% of people here want to read sexcapades stories.i hardly visit this romance section not until today when i came across your moniker.and i must say,your threads are educating.

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Dripty: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2022
About the reptilian people. There's a nairalander here who said he saw a girl who looked weird with a long tongue, they actually met in a church program. And this girl took off her scarf and he saw her head, the top of it not human form but like a snake. If only I can locate that thread I'll screenshot it here.

6 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dripty:
About the reptilian people. There's a nairalander here who said he saw a girl who looked weird with a long tongue, they actually met in a church program. And this girl took off her scarf and he saw her head, the top of it not human form but like a snake. If only I can locate that thread I'll screenshot it here.

I'd really appreciate if you could locate the thread. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
Dear poster,i feel you should move your threads to science and tech Section.it would be more appreciated there and if possible u would meet like minds.90% of people here want to read sexcapades stories.i hardly visit this romance section not until today when i came across your moniker.and i must say,your threads are educating.

I decided to post my threads on this section because it will garner more views here. The goal is to get this information to as much people as possible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Have you been reading David Icke books?

I've not read any of his books, but I've watched his interviews.

My aim is to present as much material evidence on the subjects I discuss and I source my information from a lot of different sources.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Proof of existence of reptilians from remote-viewing.

Remote viewing or 'extra sensory perception' was developed in the 1970's by the CIA and was used for espionage purposes. Remote viewing is the ability of a human being to perceive information and imagery of remote geographical targets, regardless of time and space. While this is a natural ability, it is very hard to do without training.

Note: The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of remote viewing:

This CIA document is prove that the CIA have been using remote viewing since at least the 80's.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R000700070001-8.pdf
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Below is part of a document from remote viewing sessions of Reptilians done from 1970 -1980 by the CIA

1 Share

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
One of the findings from this session is the account of Reptilians attaching themselves to humans through two of the lower chakra.

As indicated, this mirrors a lot of claims of spiritually enlightened people with opened third eyes, astral projectors and other remote viewers who see these beings attaching themselves to humans almost like a form of possession.

Like I've stated in one of my posts, Reptilians are both technologically advanced and spiritually advanced. They prey of humans both in the flesh(feeding on our flesh and blood like the wild animals do) and in the spirit (interdimensionally, feeding on our negative energies), so you could call them evil spirits or demons since their mode of operation aligns with how we characterize demons and evil spirits.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Emergence of Reptilian Beings During Government-Funded Psychedelic Studies

In 1990 groundbreaking research began at the University of New Mexico. Federal government funding had been allocated to investigate N, N-Dimethyltryptamine, the most powerful psychedelic on planet Earth.

Also known as DMT or the ‘spirit molecule’, it is a naturally occurring chemical compound that can be found in both plants and animals.

Rick Strassman, a highly respected medical doctor and associate professor of psychology, conducted the clinical trials. He administered over 400 injections to 60 diverse test subjects. What was disclosed during the five-year project would permanently alter his perception of reality.

The Participants, Voluntary candidates underwent a rigorous vetting process. Each received full psychological evaluations to ensure they were of sound mind and had no underlying mental illness.

Upon completion of the initial screenings, physicians performed detailed physical examinations. Laboratory tests and electrocardiograms verified who possessed optimal physical health.

An initially large number of prospects was whittled down to a final group of carefully selected examinees. Age, gender, ethnicity, occupations, and religious beliefs varied widely.

To remove external influences and maintain environmental control, participants did not have any contact or communication with one another.

A Double-Blind Study Sessions took place in a clinical hospital setting. Medical staff injected the drug intravenously and doses varied with each session. Researchers wanted the unsuspecting recipients to avoid developing any preconceived expectations.

Nurses closely monitored the patient’s vitals including temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. During certain experiments, pupil dilation was also measured. Twenty minutes after receiving the infusion, Dr. Strassman questioned them about their experiences.

Respondents were asked what they felt, heard, tasted, smelled, and observed. A startling revelation soon surfaced: more than half of the volunteers described encountering nearly identical reptilian entities. More than half of the participants revealed they witnessed reptilian entities.

Remarkable similarities consistently occurred in firsthand reports from the experiencers. Once the DMT takes effect, colorful kaleidoscopic mandalas shift into focus and an overwhelming vibrating sound surrounds them. It continuously intensifies until the user is ejected from their body and catapulted into another realm.

Suddenly they are inside a room filled with bizarre apparatuses. Reptilian creatures swiftly appear as if awaiting the person’s arrival. Other subservient nonhuman visitors are frequently present including massive mantises, robotic androids, and grey aliens.

The reptoids converse telepathically while executing various tests. Psychonauts are crippled by a sensation of profound dread. Here are some statements gathered by the program’s investigative team regarding observers’ exposure to reptilians:

~ instill intense feelings of fear cold & indifferent extremely intelligent/ quick-witted focused on technical work have an agenda large eyes, tough skin, webbed feet, sharp claws

For half a decade, data derived from the experiment was collected. Scientists gathered hundreds of testimonies which indicate a clear connection between DMT trips and ectothermic assailants. Consumers from different locations, backgrounds, and spiritual paths all shared eerily parallel testimonies.

Analyzers hypothesize what could cause this phenomenon but are left with more questions than answers. Some theorize the mind-altering substance opens a portal to another dimension.

Others argue it activates previously dormant regions of the brain allowing individuals to transcend former limitations. Physicists currently estimate humans can only see a minuscule 0.005% of the spectrum of visible light.

Diverse lifeforms may exist just beyond the confinements of our five senses. Perhaps
DMT removes the metaphoric blinders and reveals what has truly been there all along.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Keenly following.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by blaquebelle: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
The lacerta file that you posted about in the other thread; the interview of the reptilian woman.

She had said that they don't want to harm us and she gave the impression that they are not really interested in humans but they've been bystanders watching everything play out. Now, it's sounding like they have the highest to gain from our current state. How is that?
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by blaquebelle: 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
I also wanted to ask on your other thread about heaven and hell, the one where you mentioned that we are trapped to keep feeding the reptilians.

Does that mean that if our souls are not trapped, we won't reproduce anymore, because from my point of view, humans are rapidly growing in size, and we are almost getting to the point of overpopulation.

From this premise, it can be gathered that the souls that were originally trapped even while being reincarnated would not be enough for the now grown population on earth today, so definitely new souls must have been added and we can rule out the fact that new souls cannot be added to the cycle.

So it would seem that they don't need to trap us in this cycle to get humans to feed on, we would still keep repopulating of our own volition with more souls adding. I'm slightly confused about the whole point. Can you clear this up based on your understanding and research?
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by blaquebelle: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
And please, finish your threads. You're just posting on different areas without giving the full information on one first. Thanks for your work.

I'm a full Christian believer but I really like to keep an open mind and come to conclusions myself. Well done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
The lacerta file that you posted about in the other thread; the interview of the reptilian woman.

She had said that they don't want to harm us and she gave the impression that they are not really interested in humans but they've been bystanders watching everything play out. Now, it's sounding like they have the highest to gain from our current state. How is that?

I've not finished the larceta file post. I don't think she gave the impression that Reptilians aren't really interested in humans. In later parts of the interview she talks about some Reptilians enjoying human flesh and being hostile to humans that they find near their underground locations.

I'll finish the post and my other posts, I just have so much information to unload and time is really a strong constraint
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
I also wanted to ask on your other thread about heaven and hell, the one where you mentioned that we are trapped to keep feeding the reptilians.

Does that mean that if our souls are not trapped, we won't reproduce anymore, because from my point of view, humans are rapidly growing in size, and we are almost getting to the point of overpopulation.

From this premise, it can be gathered that the souls that were originally trapped even while being reincarnated would not be enough for the now grown population on earth today, so definitely new souls must have been added and we can rule out the fact that new souls cannot be added to the cycle.

So it would seem that they don't need to trap us in this cycle to get humans to feed on, we would still keep repopulating of our own volition with more souls adding. I'm slightly confused about the whole point. Can you clear this up based on your understanding and research?

Let me explain to the best of my knowledge. The earth is a prison planet. Souls get sent here but they don't leave, unless such a soul attains full enlightenment.

Normally, a soul can reincarnate into different life forms on different planets and universes, but once a soul gets reincarnated on earth, it remains here and keeps reincarnating here endlessly.

The reason for souls being sent here in the first place is what I don't know for sure. But certain sources have indicated that earth is where bad, irredeemable souls from other planets get sent to as punishment for their evil deeds. I don't know know how true this is.

Now you have to look at time differently. Time isn't linear. Incarnations don't happen in a linear way. You could die today and reincarnate back 2000 years ago. You could also be a current reincarnation of someone that died 400 years in the furure.

Also there are souless people current leaving on our planet. These people aren't really people. Just a bunch of empty shells dominated by dark entities.

So I believe there is always a balance.

4 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by blaquebelle: 1:14am On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

Let me explain to the best of my knowledge. The earth is a prison planet. Souls get sent here but they don't leave, unless such a soul attains full enlightenment.

Normally, a soul can reincarnate into different life forms on different planets and universes, but once a soul gets reincarnated on earth, it remains here and keeps reincarnating here endlessly.

The reason for souls being sent here in the first place is what I don't know for sure. But certain sources have indicated that earth is where bad, irredeemable souls from other planets get sent to as punishment for their evil deeds. I don't know know how true this is.

Now you have to look at time differently. Time isn't linear. Incarnations don't happen in a linear way. You could die today and reincarnate back 2000 years ago. You could also be a current reincarnation of someone that died 400 years in the furure.

Also there are souless people current leaving on our planet. These people aren't really people. Just a bunch of empty shells dominated by dark entities.

So I believe there is always a balance.
Interesting. Sounds exactly like the definition of hell. So we might be the bad people sent down to be tortured by satan( reptilians in this case). I guess religion is indirectly telling us the truth about some things then.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Mrscarter(f): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

The emerald tablets of thoth?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Mrscarter(f): 1:28am On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

Well maybe the serpent in the bible who got eve to eat the forbidden fruit was a snake right? And after he got eve to sin god then punished the serpent to crawl on its belly til the end of time right? So it must've had legs to begin with. Maybe the serpent was a reptilian. Maybe they are a real species. Search utube for the interview with a reptilian. There's two parts to it n is supposedly a guy who met up with a female reptilian and she has the strangest name and tells of reptilian living under the ground deep in the earth they have passages to the surface all around the world n there are physical differences in the appearance of males and female's n she talks bout family lineages and social structure of their communities and all kindsa things. True or not it's very interesting and very convincing. Is a pretty long interview and i think the voice is robot cos she wants her identity kept secret but there's drawings of wat she looks like that the interviewer was allowed to do. If u aint already saw it search for it its interesting if u like this topic
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Dmacqh(m): 1:29am On Jun 02, 2022
I live alone. I read your threads at nights in darkness . I know human minds can process more . Most of the inventors and discovers had a higher view . We keep on guessing and sourcing . Just enjoy your stay on earth.
It will take a maybe a big shake for us to process the power of light and it’s properties .
If we can get hold of light and air , we will solve human problem 99%. I’m a critic turned fan .
I always believe in Almighty God . He is the Source . We will keep on growing .

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 2:00am On Jun 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
Interesting. Sounds exactly like the definition of hell. So we might be the bad people sent down to be tortured by satan( reptilians in this case). I guess religion is indirectly telling us the truth about some things then.

Wow, interesting addition there. First time I'm looking at it this way. Actually very compelling perspective.
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 2:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Mrscarter:

Well maybe the serpent in the bible who got eve to eat the forbidden fruit was a snake right? And after he got eve to sin god then punished the serpent to crawl on its belly til the end of time right? So it must've had legs to begin with. Maybe the serpent was a reptilian. Maybe they are a real species. Search utube for the interview with a reptilian. There's two parts to it n is supposedly a guy who met up with a female reptilian and she has the strangest name and tells of reptilian living under the ground deep in the earth they have passages to the surface all around the world n there are physical differences in the appearance of males and female's n she talks bout family lineages and social structure of their communities and all kindsa things. True or not it's very interesting and very convincing. Is a pretty long interview and i think the voice is robot cos she wants her identity kept secret but there's drawings of wat she looks like that the interviewer was allowed to do. If u aint already saw it search for it its interesting if u like this topic

Thank you for sharing. But I already have a thread about the interview with the Lacerta reptilian woman

https://www.nairaland.com/7153028/interview-reptilian-woman

I think the Bible story about the serpent was an allusion to the reptilians. The Zulu shaman tribe in Southern Africa also has a similar story of snake people that were around during our creation. They call them the Chitahuri. They claim that the Chitahuri came out of their caves underground and gave man knowledge.

Many other ancient cultures talk about the Reptilians. The Mayans, the Hopi Indians, the Egyptians, etc.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Mrscarter(f): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

Google interview with reptilian woman lacerta and theres part one and two. U should find the video from there. It's interesting
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Mrscarter(f): 3:37am On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

Thank you for sharing. But I already have a thread about the interview with the Lacerta reptilian woman

https://www.nairaland.com/7153028/interview-reptilian-woman

I think the Bible story about the serpent was an allusion to the reptilians. The Zulu shaman tribe in Southern Africa also has a similar story of snake people that were around during our creation. They call them the Chitahuri. They claim that the Chitahuri came out of their caves underground and gave man knowledge.

Many other ancient cultures talk about the Reptilians. The Mayans, the Hopi Indians, the Egyptians, etc.

Oh ok i just saw this. Yeah i believe they may exist
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by bobkezel(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2022
You people are mad but don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by 7thgeneration: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Old truth she said that earth is originally theirs. That means they would come one day to reclaim it. Either they enslave humans or annihilate them since they have a greater advantage over us, Our weapons might even be useless in a war against the reptilian species. We have a common enemy then. I will research this topic more. Nice work oldtruth
Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by Daestro3: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

I think people like you really need to start getting their sh*ts together before making a thread on Nairaland because not all of us are dumbs.

First of all, because something is ancient and written on an emerald does not mean it is true.

The Bible is an ancient book and so is the Quran.

These books tell different stories that does not mean that they are entirely true or accurate because they are ancient. For instance, the bible said 'the sun was made to stop' which is inaccurate because the earth rotates around the sun and not the sun around the earth, so you can't stop the sun that is already standing still but the earth that is rotating.

The same is true for different cultures. The Egyptians you are quoting belief that the sun rising of the sun is because one of their gods is riding a 'fiery fire chariot'

That is an ancient belief that is well documented from ancient times, does that make it true?

People from the past don't know as much about the world that we live in as much as we do today. Most times, it is totally wrong to go into the past to search for truth from people who were only making things up to explain the things they don't understand.

People like you love what I call selective knowledge. You go into a bank of information and pick only those things that satisfies your narratives while ignoring the millions of evidence against it.

The Egyptians and every other ancient civilization have thousands of false stories about the world, like how their pharoahs are not human beings but divine beings but you ignore that because it is not only false but also ridiculous and then at the same time you hold onto their discussion about the reptilian world because it satisfies your narratives.

While not also believe that the sun is is actually a chariot of fire? why not also believe that their pharaoh is a divine god and not a human being? Heck, why not also belief that God spoke to Mohammed and that Mohammed is the true messenger of God and Islam is the only true religion since you believe that their account of a reptilian community is true?

Please, you are educated for chrissake. so behaving like someone that has never seen the four walls of the school

Proof of existence of reptilians from remote-viewing.

Remote viewing or 'extra sensory perception' was developed in the 1970's by the CIA and was used for espionage purposes. Remote viewing is the ability of a human being to perceive information and imagery of remote geographical targets, regardless of time and space. While this is a natural ability, it is very hard to do without training.

Note: The CIA has declassified numerous documents proving the existence and use of remote viewing:

This CIA document is prove that the CIA have been using remote viewing since at least the 80's.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R000700070001-8.pdf

Just so we are clear, I took my time to read the document you said was from CIA and actually it was..

However, the document clearly is about a man who thinks he can see the future (remote viewing) and not anywhere close to your reptilian narrative.

I didn't even find the world reptilian mentioned in the document.

Furthermore, your sketches was different from the ones in the document. the document describe a man on the 13th of December 1981 who was made to 'go ahead in time' to 17th of December 1981.

He was then made to describe the activities he could see in a restaurant by focusing primarily on man having his lunch in the same restaurant.

He was then made to describe the man, his clothes, behavior and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. by OurTruth: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Daestro3:

I think people like you really need to start getting their sh*ts together before making a thread on Nairaland because not all of us are dumbs.

First of all, because something is ancient and written on an emerald does not mean it is true.

The Bible is an ancient book and so is the Quran.

These books tell different stories that does not mean that they are entirely true or accurate because they are ancient. For instance, the bible said 'the sun was made to stop' which is inaccurate because the earth rotates around the sun and not the sun around the earth, so you can't stop the sun that is already standing still but the earth that is rotating.

The same is true for different cultures. The Egyptians you are quoting belief that the sun rising of the sun is because one of their gods is riding a 'fiery fire chariot'

That is an ancient belief that is well documented from ancient times, does that make it true?

People from the past don't know as much about the world that we live in as much as we do today. Most times, it is totally wrong to go into the past to search for truth from people who were only making things up to explain the things they don't understand.

People like you love what I call selective knowledge. You go into a bank of information and pick only those things that satisfies your narratives while ignoring the millions of evidence against it.

The Egyptians and every other ancient civilization have thousands of false stories about the world, like how their pharoahs are not human beings but divine beings but you ignore that because it is not only false but also ridiculous and then at the same time you hold onto their discussion about the reptilian world because it satisfies your narratives.

While not also believe that the sun is is actually a chariot of fire? why not also believe that their pharaoh is a divine god and not a human being? Heck, why not also belief that God spoke to Mohammed and that Mohammed is the true messenger of God and Islam is the only true religion since you believe that their account of a reptilian community is true?

Please, you are educated for chrissake. so behaving like someone that has never seen the four walls of the school

My knowledge about Reptilians is derived from various sources. The Emerald Tablets is just one. I have never posted just the Emerald Tablets as sole proof of the existence of reptilians. I usually post multiple sources, like I did in this thread, but you conveniently avoided the other sources I referenced and latched on the Emerald Tablets cos it was an easy strawman argument.

All my theories have multiple corroborating evidence. I just don't pick ancient proof in isolation. Almost every ancient civilization references Reptilian beings. From the Hopi indians, to the Mayans, to the janists, to the Gnostics, Zulu shamans in southern African, the Chinese, Egyptians etc. This isn't one random isolated account. There are carvings and drawings. If one ancient culture makes a random claim, of course it shouldn't be taken seriously, but when multiple ancient cultures all say the same thing, then that should raise an eyebrow. Then you fastfroward to modern times and people are still saying the same thing, then there is some validity to that claim. Do you see anyone believing the sun is a God today? Do you see me taking the claim seriously? And still all this evidence from ancient cultures and ancient writings is just one source; just a single thread from the fabric of evidence.

There are other sources, like account of users of psychedelics, account from remote viewers like the CIA one I posted, account from abductees, from contactees, account from military whitsle blowers that by the way have been assassinated for sharing their info, account from past life regression sessions, account from spiritualists etc. I could go on.

The arrogance in your write-up in very similar to the one I had years ago. I would challenge any view that seemed out of the ordinary and I would do it with much conviction. Let's just say people grow. The more you thirst for knowledge genuinelywithout being shackled to dogma, you will surely find it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Over 1year We Have Been Dating Have Not Even Seen Her Pant.(help) / I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! / How To Get Over A Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.