Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu (890 Views)

Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by kelvinginzie: 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
Your hate towards cool Tinubu is legendary ,infact am sure you won't mind voting Buhari for a 3rd term to stop Tinubu
State 3 good reasons why you hate our future President.

8 Likes

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18pm On May 31, 2022
I do not hate Tinubu, I hate his corrupt way of life

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by God1000(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Because Nigerian politicians are wicked and bloody liars, they don't even love this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by helinues: 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
When hatred is inborn, what else do you expect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by XaeV2(f): 10:34pm On May 31, 2022
Show me a saint in Nigeria, and I might throw you my RoG for free.

2 Likes

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 10:35pm On May 31, 2022
He would rather hang himself or jump into the lagoon than vote Tinubu...he told me that himself cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 10:36pm On May 31, 2022
Stupid thread, if you don't have any thing tangible to do, go and sleep.

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by helinues: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
He would rather hang himself or jump into the lagoon than vote Tinubu...he told me that himself

Funnily, it could be the guy talking to himself. He's fond of doing that with his numerous monikers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Pastorjohn2: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Is it Peter obi that is not corrupt?

The youths that aren't blinded by social media have already chosen tinubu as the way forward!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Stupid thread, if you don't have any thing tangible to do, go and sleep.

-Okoro bufo
is okorobufo the abbreviation for Okorobufalo undecided
Because I don't understand the way you are hyping the name in all your comments

3 Likes

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Esama: 10:42pm On May 31, 2022
You still don't understand this people he created topic on his behalf then use one of his numerous account reply himself. Mad people are plenty here.
helinues:
When hatred is inborn, what else do you expect
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 10:43pm On May 31, 2022
helinues:

Funnily, it could be the guy talking to himself. He's fond of doing that with his numerous monikers
Really, I kinda believe you...princeofAba can do such

1 Like

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:49pm On May 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
you even get time to reply them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:49pm On May 31, 2022
Google is your friend Mr OP

4 Likes

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by OkoroBufo: 10:49pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
We shall talk on another thread.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Belial06: 10:56pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 1 rule 2
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:58pm On May 31, 2022
kelvinginzie:
Your hate towards cool Tinubu is legendary ,infact am sure you won't mind voting Buhari for a 3rd term to stop Tinubu

Na by force to like dirtyboy. You worship Tinubu, if you like. Nobody send you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 11:04pm On May 31, 2022
Belial06:

Cc seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

Rule 1 rule 2
What did I do wrong bayi undecided small thing you guys will call mods to ban me...I must be a big threat to y'all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 11:41pm On May 31, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 11:48pm On May 31, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , on your mandate we stand.
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 11:57pm On May 31, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate forever. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2022
It is envy. If U investigate properly, U would see that he voted for a 74 year old, corrupt Diploma holder like Atiku in 2019 but will be condemning Tinubu on nairaland. He wishes his hometown had someone like the City boy himself..

1 Like

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Beolly(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2022
He hates him but supports another thief in Atiku. He masterminded the defeat of Jonathan that's why he hates him.

1 Like

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Belial06: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:
What did I do wrong bayi undecided small thing you guys will call mods to ban me...I must be a big threat to y'all

I don't understand what you mean by threat to you guys? Who are the you guys? I am a neutral bystander and have no stake in your argument si just don't like the constant subtle tribalism you display, it is uncivilized and irritating to read.

Grow up. This isn't the motor park , we can express your opinion in a civil way, either abide by the rules here or face the consequences.

Why do you always assume anyone who reports you is Ibo? Answer that then you understand why you are always reported.

Be guided

2 Likes

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by techWriter3: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2022
I do not hate politicians, I hate his corrupt thing of lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Islandlady(f): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Belial06:

I don't understand what you mean by threat to you guys? Who are the you guys? I am a neutral bystander and have no stake in your argument si just don't like the constant subtle tribalism you display, it is uncivilized and irritating to read.

Grow up. This isn't the motor park , we can express your opinion in a civil way, either abide by the rules here or face the consequences.

Why do you always assume anyone who reports you is Ibo? Answer that then you understand why you are always reported.

Be guided
Haha grin grin you will report and tired, This is a public forum, everyone got an opinion and right to express his or her self! So stop following me about to report me, becos you might be the one to get banned instead! Be warned and don't be unfortunate...Thanks
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Workch: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2022
kelvinginzie:
Tinubu is corrupt, an imperialist and he doesnt build anything.

We were all in lagos when he was governor, Lagos was a total mess. Thanks to Fashola who cleaned some of the mess

1 Like

Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by flamingREED(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2022
That guy is one weird amphibian, the third force by himself.

He hated MNK too.
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by orisa37: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2022
IGNORANTLY, TINUBU LACKS RESPECT FOR OBASANJO AND FEARS BUHARI LIKE RAT AND CAT.
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Belial06: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Islandlady:
Haha grin grin you will report and tired, This is a public forum, everyone got an opinion and right to express his or her self! So stop following me about to report me, becos you might be the one to get banned instead! Be warned and don't be unfortunate...Thanks
If you don't violate rules here then you have nothing to be afraid of. This long epistle is uneccesary. Obey the forum rules and I won't report you, violate them and I will and you will be banned. grin

Be guided
Re: Princeoflagos, Why Do You Hate Tinubu by Duru009(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
This is the MAJOR reason....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Exposes The Lies Of NBS Fraud. / 15 Million Nigerians To Contribute N20k Each To Fund Peter Obi Project. / Stop It! The Yoruba's Are Innocent!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.